Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? (7416 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? / You Are Really Smart If You Can Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
I hear guys call ladies stupid, potato brains, and Dumb and it worries me. But when they meet a really smart lady. Say, she happens to beat them academic Ally. They would attribute it to " she is probably sleeping with the lecture"
Or do so well in the place of work, it is because she is sleeping with the bosses. If we win election, it's because you let us win. Why are you afraid of a little competition. What really pissed me off was like last week, a guy walked up to a group of girls working on Machine Learning program and dare say " I don't believe your were smart enough for this" like really?

Honestly guys --matured men now-- do you really see ladies as your equal, lets be honest now ?

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nigerian men love smart ladies who are not carried away by their smartness.

Its left for her to know how to do that!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Objectively a woman can never outsmart a man in anything. However, there are exceptional women and any reasonable man knows one when they meet such a person.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by MrHistorian: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Do you know what Sapiosexuality means?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
I actually like smart ladies. Most of the ladies in Nigeria are damn dull! Can't even initiate mentally stimulating conversations! angry

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by LordKO(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
No, Nigerian men - I don't hold brief for small-minded men - aren't afraid of smart ladies. However, they're afraid of ladies who're either or both disingenuous and conceited.

11 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by lilmax(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Amakavula:
I hear guys call ladies stupid, potato brains, and Dumb and it worries me. But when they meet a really smart lady. Say, she happens to beat them academic Ally. They would attribute it to " she is probably sleeping with the lecture"
Or do so well in the place of work, it is because she is sleeping with the bosses. If we win election, it's because you let us win. Why are you afraid of a little competition. What really pissed me off was like last week, a guy walked up to a group of girls working on Machine Learning program and dare say " I don't believe your were smart enough for this" like really?

Honestly guys --matured men now-- do you really see ladies as your equal, lets be honest now ?

lol

fact is you do not need to prove how smart you are

it's earned not forced on.....

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by ubunja(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
i for one make an effort to always avoid smart ladies. i like my women hot, young and dumb.
im happiest among those gals that dont even know the difference between Climate and Weather.
dumb gals even have the sweetest pvssy coz u are never tired from them trying to outsmart you.dumb gals rock. call me insecure but airhead chicks really make the best GFs.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Apus: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Not at all...But problem is they are not the ones #Slaying.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
angry

∆ I have absolutely nothing to say ∆

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
I actually like smart ladies. Most of the ladies in Nigeria are damn dull! Can't even initiate mentally stimulating conversations! angry
u should check the girls u move around with.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Speak for the ones you are unfortunate to have known.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:
i for one make an effort to always avoid smart ladies. i like my women hot, young and dumb.
im happiest among those gals that dont even know the difference between Climate and Weather.
dumb gals even have the sweetest pvssy coz u are never tired from them trying to outsmart you.dumb gals rock. call me insecure but airhead chicks really make the best GFs.
Seriously?? I have no word to qualify this.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by PatriotTemidayo: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Most supposed smart Ladies are not really smart, they're entitled, sharp-mouthed and extremely rude.

The truly smart ones are adorable and worth a world.

7 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
I think people ask questions without knowing the meaning of their question.

What the hell do you think that smart means?

Two people might be intelligent, but both of them might not be smart.

Do you know that the girl on Instagram that trick boys into sending money to her is SMART?

Do you know that the Yahoo guy out there is SMARTER than a brokeass banker?

Do you know that any successful thief is smarter than the broke ass graduate?

There is a huge difference between Intelligence and being Smart!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

I don't move around with them. I simply meet them in places like schools, banks, parties, bla bla bla angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:

Initiating meaningful conversations can be done by someone with high intelligence, not just any smart person!!

Make una dey read wide na...

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:
LMAO grin grin. grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
i love smart ladies but i detest proud ladies who think so highly of themselves :-/

eg i use to like gift (not real name), a lady in my department who was on a first class (she has dropped to a 2'1 now in our finals) but when i got to know her in person i discovered she was the most proud preek i've seen in years and i lost all the like and admiration i had for her leaving only respect (cos even if they're proud, smart ladies deserve respect)
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
I don't move around with them. I simply meet them in places like schools, banks, parties, bla bla bla angry
and u make conversations with them
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

and u make conversations with them
Yeah, great ones that leave them LOL angry

Just Lol! Jeez angry Nothing more! angry

They can't even get something up their sleeves! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, great ones that leave them LOL angry
Just Lol! Jeez angry Nothing more! angry
They can't even get something up their sleeves! angry
i dont get u......do u expect them to know everything
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Godwithus20: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
guys have nothing at all against ladies who appear to be smart,,, just the ones who think they know to much... when i see such i avoid them like no mans business..
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

i dont get u......do u expect them to know everything
At least be able to keep conversations going by talking instead of just LOL. Can't even pull up stuffs and engage the guy in some mentally demanding stuffs!

You don't get me? Yeah, I understand. You are a good example of a Nigerian girl angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
At least be able to keep conversations going by talking instead of just LOL. Can't even pull up stuffs and engage the guy in some mentally demanding stuffs!

You don't get me? Yeah, I understand. You are a good example of a Nigerian girl angry
well,i do understand u.....if u say so
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

well,i do understand u.....if u say so
Yeah, now you are a good example of a rebooted Nigerian girl tongue tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, now you are a good example of a rebooted Nigerian girl tongue tongue
lol

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by habsydiamond(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
If u throw cutlass up and e touch ground na the side e go use put for ground....some ladies can be smart but can never be equal to men.......soon dem go dey say what a man can do a woman can do better....help me ask them oooo can a woman dig soakaway......never...God as granted us strength and wisdom to coordinate homes...women are advisers and our supporters club...
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yet To Find A Woman who Can Out-smart me... Although I Love Intelligent Ladies
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

lol
Yeah, you see what I complained of earlier?

You just typed only "lol" angry Jeez! angry

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, you see what I complained of earlier?
You just typed only "lol" angry Jeez! angry
u want me to keep the conversation going or end it in style
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

best comment of the weather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I don't feel safe around women again, see as I was sexually harrased(pics) / How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant / Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.