Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (18750 Views)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
All these romance section boys self.
Una no go find work.
Creating female accounts and pretending to be ladies. SMH.

Does this lady know you're using her pics?
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by afolwalex20(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
So I'm ugly? OK o

*checks her dp*
Haba!!
U self no say u fine na smiley

I will rate u 8 and rate her 8.01 wink

1 Like

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by afolwalex20(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She's at a photo studio, all made up.

This is Punky on a Saturday afternoon at home grin

Punky, u r beautiful #no doubt

But she's cuter wink

Or u saying if u r in a photo studio u wil be finer than dat?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by afolwalex20(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
dukeolumde:

Beauty is in d eyes of d beholder my dear bros. Thanks anyway for ur observation. Drink ur tea make I drink my COFFEE grin grin grin grin

Abi...
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Bevy12(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na wa o. I just dey observe. I can't say you aren't pretty but showcasing no good sometimes.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by MISSNORA(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
afolwalex20:

*checks her dp*
Haba!!
U self no say u fine na smiley

I will rate u 8 and rate her 8.01 wink
lol my beauty is at heart shaa not facially

1 Like

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
afolwalex20:

Punky, u r beautiful #no doubt

But she's cuter wink

Or u saying if u r in a photo studio u wil be finer than dat?

No doubt grin All made up? Damn right! grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol I can teach u how to twerk hon

Hahaha. When's the lesson?
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:
orishrishi werey loh wah. lipsrsealed

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol I can teach u how to twerk hon

I can watch and tell her when she gets it right
grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=37775984]

She's at a photo studio, all made up.

This is Punky on a Saturday afternoon at home

Hello!...how you doing? Where is Punky at home pic?
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by bomasek(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
stanvesco:

haba,haba,haba naaaaw
(drops d glas of stremy angrily n a steak of grilled peppered chicken)

haba how kan u say dat miss nora is average,
not at all ,
dir 3 gals i wont mynd chasing offline nairaland....she, or miss breezzy and zhanny....

My type of lady,
d soft look
nyc skin
pliable lips
lovely eyes
well groomed scalp hair
humorous
knows a joke
and matured comments

but am an UNBELIEVER OF ONLINE LOVE....
Boss its a case of camera angle,what came out of it is appealing to the eyes but look closely @the picture,its gonna be on her profile for a while cause that shot is her best and the angle tells a false story. I stand to be corrected though. The onus lies on her to prove me wrong with another shot without those frames and side shot(frontal pix will suffice)

1 Like

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=CaptPlanet post=37777386][/quote]

Forget the pic because I'm busy laughing at your signature. Hilarious.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by potolistic(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
You would have been the prettiest if u had opened ur skirt.. Mk we c d kitten....
All in all ur pic is too fake & preety girls dnt need much amount of make up 2 portray their beauty.
You are a very good example of girls weighing 53kg b4 make up & 75kg after make up.

Seems another crase dn join nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:
they are excess in nairaland stock including dis jennyama wey dey find bf
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
cococandy:
All these romance section boys self.
Una no go find work.
Creating female accounts and pretending to be ladies. SMH.

Does this lady know you're using her pics?
What? You think you're the only one with a genuinely attractive profile picture?
I think she's real.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by mikool007(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
M coming
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
BoboYekini:
What? You think you're the only one with a genuinely attractive profile picture?
I think she's real.
What's that?
That's not nice.

I'm definitely aware the lady in the pic is very beautiful. But the post sounds like someone else using her pics to gain traffic. That's all I'm saying.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by mikool007(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
#disappointed
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Forget the pic because I'm busy laughing at your signature. Hilarious.

Lol...my reaction when I heard it the first time....then it made sense
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by proficienc(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
prettytasha:
you are cute i like the concept
This is one of the cute ones and they aren't making noise about...
@OP you aren't bad but you are not all that.
Asha, you are cute wink tongue grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
cococandy:

What's that?
That's not nice.

I'm definitely aware the lady in the pic is very beautiful. But the post sounds like someone else using her pics to gain traffic. That's all I'm saying.
Haha you misunderstand. I was actually paying you a compliment, in my roundabout way. kiss
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by dharay99: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eniqurl:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
hw u & y yhu laffinq..
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by jaytee01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
She's obviously deluded. Probably an Alhaji somewhere has been giving her a load of crap lipsrsealed
Just my thought........some sharp guy has been working on her and feeding her the usual crap. Though the pix is tight, I have seen far better on nairaland here.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:

hw u & y you laffinq..
Am good nd m laughing bcuz ur post is funny.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by yinkeys(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
You are not the cutest. Seen better than this.
For example @dammyg319
Stop feeling yourself, you ain't the sh*t
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Rapaltar(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mummy why you no raise the gown... Maybe the puna for fine small.. Buh this face?? I'll pass...
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
BoboYekini:
Haha you misunderstand. I was actually paying you a compliment, in my roundabout way. kiss
Okaaaay
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by dharay99: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eniqurl:
Am good nd m laughing bcuz ur post is funny.
oh, u undstnd d post.
All qood tho. lipsrsealed cool
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by raphy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
d beautifu ones are nt yet born so bae y are u ringin ur bell in here?mind you true beauty dnt come frm d outsyd it start frm d mind.why dnt you standup rigt so we can see wht God gave u.d cowbell factory hv driedup.if nt fo d invention of makeup i dnt knw hw u wl look.if u cn fool everyone u cnt fool me ok.takecare bae i love ur attention grabin sense tot
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Electronzeez(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:

Werey eleyi ni swag oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Tall Is Too Tall? / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.