Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (18751 Views)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
girlhaley:

u dnt need dat deargrin
#teamloyal#cheesy
ur nw formally in my radar.... cheesy
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by girlhaley(f): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
ur nw formally in my radar.... cheesy

Lol....
Kip it cul
#teamloya#cheesy
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
girlhaley:

Lol....
Kip it cul
#teamloya#cheesy
sure... Hav u read d first topic on d nairaland front page? cheesy
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by girlhaley(f): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
sure... Hav u read d first topic on d nairaland front page? cheesy
np,which one really
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
girlhaley:

np,which one really
shocked. The first topic in d frontpage!
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by girlhaley(f): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked. The first topic in d frontpage!
yupgrin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by nanalady(f): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
You are pretty op undecided
you don't need nairalanders to confirm it..
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Fulaboy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol stole my dp ? Where? Why ?
Both the one on your nairaland dp now and the bbm own grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
Both the one on your nairaland dp now and the bbm own grin

Why oo
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by nairalife2013(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA and YourMain wins it all with their remarkable facial features and typical feminine build. Missnora appears cool and solemnly gorgeous; yourmain looks are movie-star-like and super sexy...
Oh! I wish I wasn't this old yet, with a pretty wife and three gorgeous kids stuck to my apron strings and tugging along already!

...for my wife to have the grace and the inner and outer strength to tame a born lion in a domestic dormain... and make him succumb in love and respect and care... haha, it's left for single readers to imagine her level of virtue, looks and natural endowment.
Lesson: young folks must do the best to marry the best and live happily everafter.

Op is beautiful too.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Fulaboy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
YourMain:

Why oo
The pics tempted me sad I can't just resist them I've to steal them embarassed
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by MISSNORA(f): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
nairalife2013:
MISSNORA and YourMain wins it all with their remarkable facial features and typical feminine build. Missnora appears cool and solemnly gorgeous; yourmain looks are movie-star-like and super sexy...
Oh! I wish I wasn't this old yet, with a pretty wife and three gorgeous kids stuck to my apron strings and tugging along already!

...for my wife to have the grace and the inner and outer strength to tame a born lion in a domestic dormain... and make him succumb in love and respect and care... haha, it's left for single readers to imagine her level of virtue, looks and natural endowment.
Lesson: young folks must do the best to marry the best and live happily everafter.

Op is beautiful too.
thanx

1 Like

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
nairalife2013:

Op is beautiful too.

Awh. Thank you embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
The pics tempted me sad I can't just resist them I've to steal them embarassed

Haha you're so weird grin grin. I think I look really mean in the one on my bbm tho
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Fulaboy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
YourMain:

Haha you're so weird grin grin. I think I look really mean in the one on my bbm tho
Lol yeah but I like em both grin

You know

I'm very greedy grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by MISSNORA(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
YourMain:

Awh. Thank you embarassed embarassed
lol...u r cuter Dan me tho
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:

No way. You are absolutely gorgeous.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by stanvesco(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
bomasek:
Boss its a case of camera angle,what came out of it is appealing to the eyes but look closely @the picture,its gonna be on her profile for a while cause that shot is her best and the angle tells a false story. I stand to be corrected though. The onus lies on her to prove me wrong with another shot without those frames and side shot(frontal pix will suffice)

kk bro.....anyway shes still okk....i guess she wont oblige ur request sha...dat pix wud certainly last longer dan she wants it to....hahaha
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by drnairalov: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
YourMain:

youu.. smh smh. u no boda check on mw.dont try my lycamobile again.
d worst happned to me here...if i knew i wud ve stayed back dere wit ya..
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by drnairalov: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
daz my sister.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Lovexme(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
YourMain:

Those full lips.. wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by MISSNORA(f): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
YourMain:

Accepted buh u b4 me... Look at ur eyes barbie!
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Femistico(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
U look like Ayamatanga.....gosh this pic gonna make me poo
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:

You are so much prettier lol stop. My eyes are weird. My whole face is weird lol everything is too big but my eyes. If you saw the size of my forehead shocked

Yours is all perfectly proportioned.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Lovexme:

Those full lips.. wink

Lol awh thank you smiley
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 09, 2015
drnairalov:

daz my sister.

Kmt. Don't let me shame you.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 09, 2015
drnairalov:

youu.. smh smh. u no boda check on mw.dont try my lycamobile again.

d worst happned to me here...if i knew i wud ve stayed back dere wit ya..

You were raped ?

Pele ehn. Poor baby.

Ah sure ill see you when you get back. If you get back grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by hottest111: 3:36am On Sep 09, 2015
girlhaley:
ahanahan,dats too much nw.....do u want her to wet her eyes....i no lyk am o
dnt mind him jhare bae....he's jst being too picky u are cute indeed xcept dose frogish eyes...dnt quote me wrong am nt hatin cheesy
u are

cool
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by iyaski: 4:12am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:

hello miss Nora....would love to meet you on twitter @iyaye smiley
MISSNORA:

hello miss Nora....would love to meet you on twitter @iyaye
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by bomasek(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2015
stanvesco:

kk bro.....anyway shes still okk....i guess she wont oblige ur request sha...dat pix wud certainly last longer dan she wants it to....hahaha
grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by bomasek(m): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2015
YourMain:

U fine pass her though I don't see u changing your profile pic anytime(best shot I guess grin)
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by drnairalov: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2015
YourMain:

You were raped ?
Pele ehn. Poor baby.
Ah sure ill see you when you get back. If you get back grin
smh i was robbed jare.. beep me on whatsapp see its not delivering..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Tall Is Too Tall? / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.