Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch (40076 Views)

Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by U2ice(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
Oppression will make Buhari end up like quaddafi.
mark my words. Buhari will destroy Nigeria with intolerance.

U no jst get sense...undecided
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by jabolo(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2015
azimibraun:
In climes where education has not failed those who acquired them, a robust counter piece will be written and published by those who feel this does not represent the truth. I am one of such individuals who will not hesitate to fire back but my hands are tied on this. The article told no lies, everything said about Ms. Ogar is true and as we all know, you cant fight the truth. You will lose. Rather than counter this piece, I will even add more to it. Ogar gambled and lost period. Unfortunately her failure or success was dependent on the the failure or success of GEJ. I hope people will learn to separate sentiments from the Job. It never pays at the latter days.

Azimibraun, check my post count, I do not often post here. I'm more of a 'lurker'. I browse the articles as a guest.

I just had to login to say, Wow!

I hope people learn from this kind of maturity.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by ybalogs(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
Is that what you pray for?
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by goodgate: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2015
HungerBAD:

Who is this guy?
A Hungry Internet Troll.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by Sultanchidi(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2015
How d issue take affect our future
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by hobat4cash(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2015
DrWise:
Now I can confirm that your sense if reasoning is distorted. Ms Ogar was a mere spokesperson who only informs the public of the DSS' stance. You should ask yourself if those positions she maintained were personal or the position of the DSS as an organization?

Let's reason jorr
Finally, someone who reasons. A case of scapegoat.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by ValerianSteel(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2015
The current command of the DSS still needs more restructuring and sensitization else they'll end up the same way as the last one.

1 Like

Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
ole/thief, you r afraid of sanction against ur/ur faghers looting abi.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by arafone(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
why can't u pray for good governance but it seems like u re not tired of d failures of d previous governments. But let me tell u we are done with dat era, join or f**k off
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by Barram: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2015
kingthreat:

Ok, state the collateral. Also do you have a gf? I will like to screw her brains out too while you watch as part of the loan agreement
I don't have a Gf.

But if I happen to have. I won't allow that to happen,nor can I allow same to happen to my enemy.

Thanks anyway.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by gists: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2015
I gave up on madam ogre ogar she was reported to have accused Boko haram of stealing catholic dresses in kano market!
https://www.nairaland.com/1870473/el-rufai-calls-marilyn-ogar-liar
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by goodgate: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Am one of the few Nigerians that follow Ogar closely, she was always calling a spade a spade just like the late Dora Akunyili. I don't know why we mistaken the truth for being partisan. Cross check all she was accused of and see if she was not on point. She said some of DSS officials were offered 14m bribe, is that a partisan statement or exposing what is going underground. Can you compare the current DSS to the DSS under GEJ. Only time will tell.
All ye LIARS on NL GOD will judge you!!!
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Barram:
I don't have a Gf.

But if I happen to have. I won't allow that to happen,nor can I allow same to happen to my enemy.

Thanks anyway.

Then stop begging online. Think of something you can do ot sell to get some fast change. Online buyers everywhere on Kaymu, Olx and Jiji.com. Good luck
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by goodgate: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2015
erunz:
Even if u don't respect your parents must u come out and exhibit ur stupldity
SHUT UP!!!
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by tuniski: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2015
Leave the woman alone jor. She was the spokesperson of Dss and says the position of the service not her personal position. Weldone for being professional, she was always going to retire someday. This buhari now put Daura as the head of Dss to do his anchor job. Pls who is d new spokesperson? Spokesmanship is d most difficult job to do!

1 Like

Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by olalat(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2015
I wish the next bomb blast shld occur in uq family so that press would gv detailed acct of how many casuality it left. Oloriburuku somebody.
Gboliwe:
This is what the Nigerian press has been reduced to. SMH.

The present SGF publicly screamed it that the PDP was the sponsor of Bokoharam, what did he get in return for that? A juicy job placement. The examples abound of similar incidents.

When the press should be in the fore-front demanding justice for the people of Plateau state, every single one of them have gone deaf, blind and dumb.

No more reports on bomb blasts. And if it were to be that there were none, it would be most appreciated but they have all been bought so nobody wants to report any seeming "anti-governance" event.

If the press is already compromised, this isn't democracy we are in. Na God alone will help us.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
for your mind? please mind d statement u utter online..how? and who told you that? see inpatient will kill u nigerians,u dnt get satisfy at all..GEJ was there b4,he makes the country situation worsen .many lives wr lost in the north ..there was hike in price of fuel..AASU went on strike..whr ar the result ? SURE P,YOU WIN.. they even embezle people's money al in the name of YOWIN..buhari enthrone and u want quick result..to achieve a goal is not easy? to acquire once wealth is nt a day job..thnk for ur self..una call buhari gbokoharam stil them kil many under his regime nw..if it whr buhari a gbokoharam member ,since he came into power ,gbokoharam wil be a thng of the past..and they stil continue..while he is on the throne of power..he has a reason for choosing northern people to head various post because thez ar the people he can work with and trust..
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
i dnt knw whr u c what u wrote abt him..u can choose for buhari ..he knws what he is doin..
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by joseph1832(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Gboliwe:
This is what the Nigerian press has been reduced to. SMH.

The present SGF publicly screamed it that the PDP was the sponsor of Bokoharam, what did he get in return for that? A juicy job placement. The examples abound of similar incidents.

When the press should be in the fore-front demanding justice for the people of Plateau state, every single one of them have gone deaf, blind and dumb.

No more reports on bomb blasts. And if it were to be that there were none, it would be most appreciated but they have all been bought so nobody wants to report any seeming "anti-governance" event.

If the press is already compromised, this isn't democracy we are in. Na God alone will help us.
Dude you should please keep mute and learn tobe objective. Did GEJ himself not say there are members of Boko Haram inside his government?

And if you have reports of bombs blasts happening anywhere, do feel free to report it if you feel the press aint reporting it.

freeDR:
VINDICTIVE BUHARI

This regime is obviously out on a quest for personal VENDETTA.

Common political wisdom dictates that people like Marylyn Ogar are not supposed to be so openly victimized.

Our own GADDAFI has finally come.
Political wisdom you say? And if she was secretly dealt with people like you are the ones who will wail and rant to the point of no return.

Ms Ogar got what she asked for, plain and simple.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by adconline(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Aren't we back to square one the way GMB's newly appointed man is going about harrassing people?? Dasuki and Akwaibom Govt House What Ogar did was bad, what Duara Man is doing is also bad!
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by Barram: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2015
kingthreat:

Then stop begging online. Think of something you can do ot sell to get some fast change. Online buyers everywhere on Kaymu, Olx and Jiji.com. Good luck
Its like you didn't read the initial article

Did I beg you to dash me money?. I only asked for a business deal which I will pay interest of 15%.

How does that equate to begging?. Didn't you see where I said "NOTE:its strictly business".

if you are not ok with the deal,why not scroll down.

I have what I want to do in mind and nothing is changing that.
How does what you suggested solve anything. Did you ask which of family my member has this collacteral you suggest I should sell.

I don't need your pity mr. I provided something worth 3times the amount I asked,has a collacteral.

So what's the fuss and insult on my persona
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by Miranda11: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2015
My peeps I beg make we try think dis thing well oh, how we sure say all d thing wey news dey say abt dis woman na true?? Dis woman na only talk she suppose to talk, if na APC employ am no be d same loyalty dey go expect from her.

D reason why GEJ appoint EX DG Ekpeyong na because of him integrity n track record 4 Anambra n how he help protect d ballot box.
Now dat Daura be DG no be Buhari n APC eh go first show loyalty?? If another party win for 2019 dey go remove Daura appoint person wey go show them loyalty. So by den dey go begin attack Daura for him loyalty to APC abi?

So I no understand why dem dey vilify dem, because na loyalty dey give person job 4 Govt and no be only Naija such dey happen na everywhere for d world, Obama no appoint George Bush CoS to be him own CoS, he appoint him own so wetin we dey all talk here??
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by thatiboboy: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
You guys are just talking about successful people. she is successful at the long run. if she's my mum I'd be as proud as Aisha buhari or obasanjos children
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by abimic(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
There are two in the last administration whose love for crass partisanship is unparalleled:Frank Mba and Ogar. Marilyn's show of ineptitude reaches to the highest height unlike Mba, he solely either attacks personality face to face or Groups and doesn't speak at all times with all his mouth. Ogar being a spokesperson should have learnt to look before leaping being the mouthpiece of the security outfit. Her sack was long overdue and for no doubt of it, she couldn't have claimed she never envisaged this.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by Bigsteveg(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:

When u get to d top, give ur enemies spoon to eat and dine in d same plate with u.

An adage says, 'give d devil a step, and he'll take miles'

We're u expecting him to tell her welldone b4?

And perhaps, not all actions has to do wit Buhari himself, he can be everywhere @ d same time,

When u get to a big position, open d doors of govt to ur enemies and rule with dem?

When Abacha was presidet, petrol was 13naira for long, immediately democracy set in, Obasanjo increased it to 26 naira, Dats 100%. How much is fuel now? What's d purpose of democracy den? I prefer to have a military ruler dan all dese failed democrats.

U made reference to Gadaffi, lemme enlighten u, perhaps ure still a baby when Col Gadaffi was ruling. Below are what he did for dem;
(1) 24 hrs electricity supply
(2) free healthcare for the women and children
(3) youths who are unemployed collect allowance
(4) good roads

Ppls go to Libya and see for urself now, dey are regretting, have dey had any successful election since de? NO.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
*smiling* You are going crazy my friend!
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
Trash! You are just wailing!
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by Edusouls(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2015
freeDR:
VINDICTIVE BUHARI

This regime is obviously out on a quest for personal VENDETTA.

Common political wisdom dictates that people like Marylyn Ogar are not supposed to be so openly victimized.

Our own GADDAFI has finally come.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Miranda11:
My peeps I beg make we try think dis thing well oh, how we sure say all d thing wey news dey say abt dis woman na true?? Dis woman na only talk she suppose to talk, if na APC employ am no be d same loyalty dey go expect from her.

D reason why GEJ appoint EX DG Ekpeyong na because of him integrity n track record 4 Anambra n how he help protect d ballot box.
Now dat Daura be DG no be Buhari n APC eh go first show loyalty?? If another party win for 2019 dey go remove Daura appoint person wey go show them loyalty. So by den dey go begin attack Daura for him loyalty to APC abi?

So I no understand why dem dey vilify dem, because na loyalty dey give person job 4 Govt and no be only Naija such dey happen na everywhere for d world, Obama no appoint George Bush CoS to be him own CoS, he appoint him own so wetin we dey all talk here??

Can you tell me the name of any DSS spokesperson before ogar? Do you know the name of the current spokesperson? DSS spokespersons must be neutral at least to a modest degree. She availed herself as a tool to be used by the past government, she just got dumped

1 Like

Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by jonnieoneng: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Left for me I wouldn't agree with the sacking of Marilyn Ogar,It is not correct to just sack a civil servant just because she was very active in a particular Government.I believe that there are rules and regulations that binds the civil service and to my knowledge she has not breached any .I would have preferred such a Person to be left in service occupying a very ordinary posting that will serve as a lesson to others that no matter how high a stone is thrown it will always return to the ground.There is tendency for some section to interpret this move by the Buhari administration as being sectional and ethnically biased and we do not need such complications now at all.
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by longpen: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2015
This life is delicate and interesting!
What madam thought was that, the GEJ would be re-elected and that, the PDP would be in power for 16years!!!
Re: The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch by Cossette: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2015
I expect a politician or a regular citizen to be in support or in opposition of the government of the day depending on his/ her affiliations. But for a public servant, albeit a security operative to be this openly partisan in the discharge of her duties, this is the height of it. In her private life she can support whoever but it shouldn’t have affected her professional work. In any case this should serve as a lesson, to all those sycophants; because they are always there, who would think to rubbish their careers to score cheap points remember this is democracy, elections are won and lost and parties come and go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.