Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (44802 Views)

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by emmacavani: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2015
nairaland make una welcome me first.. de young pharmacy cavani........ Emeka like and his pastor are playing childish play... is not our bussinss
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2015
emperorceaser:
Only in a zoo will such happen
Zoo where your great grandfather lived and your father is living which is also a place of abode for you and your coming generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by midolian(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2015
adedayourt:

the guy is speaking frm experience.

dats is wat dey do in nollywood movies
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ibedun: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't seem to know what pains Mr Ike the most, the fact that Okotie allegedly influenced his wife or that the "man of god" won't dignify him with a response.grin Emeka you are "more well known" no vex biko.

Seriously though, the day people start using their brains instead of listening to fraudsters masquareding as agents of the illusion called God, only then will their lives be less complicated.

Thank you my brother.

The Jews discovered this when Hitler almost gased them all to extinction. They thought some power from the above will intervene and stop the genocide but Alas! the Sky daddy failed to appear.

Africans are facing that same realisation everyday with out messed up lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by laplace12(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't seem to know what pains Mr Ike the most, the fact that Okotie allegedly influenced his wife or that the "man of god" won't dignify him with a response.grin Emeka you are "more well known" no vex biko.

Seriously though, the day people start using their brains instead of listening to fraudsters masquareding as agents of the illusion called God, only then will their lives be less complicated.

God is an illusion

Babe your case don worse.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2015
tkcosby02:

Zoo where your great grandfather lived and your father is living which is also a place of abode for you and your coming generation.

buh your daddy too stay in the zoo na
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by front247: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2015
kalamans861:
I guess he doesnt know the gravity of abusing a man of God
if it comes to religion, u become very gullible every soul including pastors and prophets will face the judgement of God
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by naijaclinic: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Obviously Emeka has played his hand and failed. He denied the mother access to the children with the belief that she wouldn't abandon them and come begging. Now she has given him sole custody and he obviously sees he can't find who to take care of 4 kids. So he goes after everyone making his "former" wife comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2015
ibedun:
Mr Emeka Ike

Agidi no go do am. Ogun (juju) no go catch am!!!

That wife is long gone. The best way to deal with this situation is to accept it asap.

All this wailing, crying, shouting (usual emotional Igbo style) is not gonna change anything!!!

Yellow fine babe for that matter.

And you come get financial problems on top. Deal with it like a Don!
undecided
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2015
SuperMaq:

The fool says in his heart that there is no God.
Says the nitwit who believes that a snake gave a woman an apple and dashed god's plan for mankind, my dear don't even sweat it, but I'm not as stup1d as you are to worship a god who was outsmarted by a snake.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ojuu4u(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Emeka ike, tink deeply and go to the origin of ur relationship with her, does she truely love or u lured her into the mariage because of ur then fame and wealth. Meanwhile if wife tells u is tired of you pls pray unto ur God to bring back ur lost glory, beta women full everywhere stop disgracing urself publicly.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2015
laplace12:

God is an illusion

Trust me your own worst.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by QueenSharon(f): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2015
kalamans861:

I don't think he knows!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2015
Ndkings1:

https://www.thecable.ng/emeka-ike-okotie-not-a-pastor-but-an-anti-christ
this is a clear showcase of the story of Prophet Hosea And his estranged wife,Homer in a 21st century setting

. pastor okotie ought to be an agent who binds not lose. the ministry in diverse calls

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by permsec: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:

Well said. 1 cup of tea for you but i beg to differ on the part u wrote"illusion called God". Thats blasphemy! nice post anyway

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by akinsmyk(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2015
wordcat:

Lol, Emeka Ike feeling Eddie Murphy of Nigerian movie industry.
FYI guy, Chris Okotie is FAR popular and well known than u.

Go and face ur warrant and leave Okotie alone. Did Okotie mentioned ur name or blame anybody when his own marriage clashed?

You are very wrong. Emeka Ike is more popular than Okotie. Only in Christaindom was he known, even some christians don't know him all. For Emeka Ike, people from all religion knows him, even kids who watch movies do, in rural arears they do. I knew Emeka first before Okotie. Yeye Pastors everywhr, driving God's name to ridicule. Wonder y God who asked him to contenst for the presidency didn't plant him there. God forgive me

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2015
ibedun:

Thank you my brother.

The Jews discovered this when Hitler almost gased them all to extinction. They thought some power from the above will intervene and stop the genocide but Alas! the Sky daddy failed to appear.

Africans are facing that same realisation everyday with out messed up lives.
Don't mind them, let them keep playing into the hands of criminals, do you know why these so called men of god keep committing atrocities? I believe it's because most of them have come to the realisation of the god concept being a sham, that's why they are comfortable doing all they do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2015
I wish men can be like me. For Emeka's wife to seek or think of divorcing him,he should let her go on with the divorce. He should stop behaving like a loser.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2015
laplace12:

God is an illusion

A man who says there is no God is a fool. be careful not to perish, just one utterance from The Most High can wipe you out and your lineage + your unborn generation.

(To God) forgive he who says you did not create the heavens and the earth, forgive they that say you did not sacrifice yourself for the remission of their sins.

(To you) it is never too late for you to go on a quest to look and seek this Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2015
rawpadgin:
who is the hero, who is the villain
wetin bé hero and village?..... Actor and boss abeg, na u wan tell us say na fish dey inside sardine?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2015
EdCure:
He said nothing and made no sense at all. Just drooling in sentiments.

Is he now claiming to be more popular than Chris Okotie?
Of course he is

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2015
emperorceaser:

buh your daddy too stay in the zoo na
Zooians tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Edusouls(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2015
Dharniel:
childish act.
dunno why a man, because of his unsuccessful marriage would be looking for who to cast blame on...
shut up, stupid teenager still eating mama thank ma what do u know about urself,talkless of marriage...

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2015
the woman wants to leave the marriage.... it is time to let her go.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2015
permsec:
Well said. 1 cup of tea for you but i beg to differ on the part u wrote"illusion called God". Thats blasphemy! nice post anyway
Yea well, you are allowed to believe whatever you want, just like I am and it remains an illusion till proven otherwise, thanks.smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Don't mind them, let them keep playing into the hands of criminals, do you know why these so called men of god keep committing atrocities? I believe it's because most of them have come to the realisation of the god concept being a sham, that's why they are comfortable doing all they do.

I 'm indeed afraid of the outcome of what you are doing because the bible says whoever he makes jest of is doomed for eternity,don't let God make jest of you. What other claims do you have to tell me God doesn't exist?

(To God) Signs of the lasts days,let your only Name be glorified
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up, stupid teenager still eating mama thank ma what do u know about urself,talkless of marriage...

YOU CALL ME A TEENAGER, I LAFF IN SPANISH...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2015
kalamans861:
A man of God builds homes and not destroys them. I feel okotie was wrong

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Midehi:
adults in show of shame!

This is exactly the problem.

We call it show of shame yet if they keep mum will this solve anything?

This is why many ladies fall prey to devious guys because these gullible chics just hear what these guys say and do not verify.
Ok look at it this way,lets assume Emeka kept mum to avoid "show of shame" as you put it wil you allow your sister marry Emeka? of-course not because you will definitely believe he is the demon and now he is coming out to tell the world he is innocent we call it show of shame.

Apparently the lady is probably under a spell IF Emeka story IS TRUE and i have a first hand experience when my ex just came in one day and asked herself why she felt like leaving a union of 12years and imagine a lady i met when she was 19,made a woman and latter got married to legally after 6years of dating walking away when she clocked 30 without any valid reason and despite all the pleas from her family and mine she insisted she is done yet she ran back to me twice about a year after she left,will text me to say she still has deep feelings for me but she refused to come back until i had to go to court to get a laid down process for me to move on and remarry which i have gladly done and today we are no more together.

Despite all do you know the jamb questions i face from ladies? they even conclude crazy things and if tomorrow i come out to write a dairy of a spell bound lady the world we call it show of shame.My sister things dey happen and only those with first hand experience wil tell you and the worst part is that these ladies will never believe they are spell bound which makes it even more difficult for them to get help.

How can a lady leave her legal marriage and refused to file for divorce about 3years down the line and she kept saying she is no longer interested in any marriage to any man,is that not a spell bound lady?

Emeka truly loves his wife to be coming out to say this and i do not see this as any show of shame

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ylaa(f): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
EMEKA IKE SHOULD GO AND CURE HIS ANGER PROBLEM.
HE NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST.
PASTOR OKOTIE HAS NO TIME FOR ANGER RIDDEN PEOPLE LIKE HIM.
SHAME ON HIM WIFE BEATER.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
AYOBAMEE911:
A man who says there is no God is a fool. be careful not to perish, just one utterance from The Most High can wipe you out and your lineage + your unborn generation.

(To God) forgive he who says you did not create the heavens and the earth, forgive they that say you did not sacrifice yourself for the remission of their sins.

(To you) it is never too late for you to go on a quest to look and seek this Almighty God.
You sound demented my friend, tell that your god to go fight people like boko haram first, he can then come for me afterwards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by rbekins: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
The truth of the matter is that there is no way a woman with her right sense will ever seek for divorce after 12yrs of marriage with 4 sweet and beautiful children, never in this world. Even if he beats her as she claimed, but this guy has really confessed and begged u to come back home but still she refused, (she is a LovePeddler) Meanwhile I don't believe he beats though. 60% of divorce in Nigeria are caused by these demons call themslves pastors. To u does Christ Okotie look like a pastor? Which human being at his right sense will value him as one without being under the spell of demonic manuplation which is trending for them fake ass pastors and prophet.
In short Emeke Ike, just pray harder to God so he can give ur possession back.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.