Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (44824 Views)

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by rbekins: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=37792580]

That is my point and except the wife accepts she is under a spell it will be very difficult for any prayer to be answered.

It is through the Pray harder is when she can have the grace to accept, there is no condition and no prayer God can not answer. He should pray harder definitely God will answer him.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
You sound demented my friend, tell that your god to go fight people like boko haram first, he can then come for me afterwards.

We (as a nation) are suffering our predicaments because of our Inconsistency to Him; Remember there had been series of revelations of the rise of Boko haram whose activities are to bomb churches and mosques. we are undergoing persecution and the bible says we should be happy while going through persecution.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ylaa(f): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Shame on you EMEKA ANGER IKE worshipping slimey ass licker
angels09:

Shame on you pastor worshipping slimey ass licker
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Pitassan2020(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
EMEKA IKE, I realy sympathize with you in your predicament. It makes me sad seeing a blissful marriage like yours breaking up. Notwithstanding, if you're the cause God will expose you one day and if it is pastor Chris Okotie God will expose him just one day. We're just a mere mortal in the sight of God irrespective of our diginity
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
UnknownT:
who is the protagonist, who is the antagonist

Ta ni Abijawara, ta ni Fadeyi Oloro....
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Benoxvals(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Offended u r...... Care I do not

Star Wars you quote
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by mrsdee: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Chaiii emeka ike, you are unknowingly exhibiting the signs of an abusive husband. Do u think it's only when u beat someone that you abuse the person? It's unfortunate that you never realized that your Suzanne can wake up one day and decide that enough is enough. It has dawned on you now that you have lost her. You never wanted her to work so that she will be begging you for soap money, abi? Thank God for the support she s getting out there. I pray she also gets custody of the kids. you never know the worth of something until it's lost. Please deal with your loss and learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by UjSizzle(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
A very touching Chinese story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧
扻捡 杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬
敮牡氬晥⁴ 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭
扥楫楬敮牡札慲 楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩
慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦 捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡
敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正 牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣
昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮 牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩
整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧 摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴
昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠ 㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺
潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷 止瑩戭牯敤慲
楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻 獯瑩潩㩮
敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I am already crying
especially that very part he said 搴 漻敶晲
This part is surprising 我在玩呢听我人 shocked

grin na so craze dey start

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2015
AYOBAMEE911:

We (as a nation) are suffering our predicaments because of our Inconsistency to Him; Remember there had been series of revelations of the rise of Boko haram whose activities are to bomb churches and mosques. we are undergoing persecution and the bible says we should be happy while going through persecution.
Smh, we should be happy while undergoing persecution, dude please just leave me alone.

Do you even listen to yourself? Even when I used to believe in God, I wasn't this paranoid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by wordcat(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2015
akinsmyk:

You are very wrong. Emeka Ike is more popular than Okotie. Only in Christaindom was he known, even some christians don't know him all. For Emeka Ike, people from all religion knows him, even kids who watch movies do, in rural arears they do. I knew Emeka first before Okotie. Yeye Pastors everywhr, driving God's name to ridicule. Wonder y God who asked him to contenst for the presidency didn't plant him there. God forgive me

Lol, do u think so?
My best movie apart from cartoons is Yoruba movie but Jide Kosofo, Olaniyi Ofonja, Baba Suwe and Ronke Oshodi are the only yoruba actors that I knw their names.

Chris Okotie has been into music even when Emeka Ike was in secondary sch. Maybe u only knw him when he contested for president.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by tupacshakur(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't seem to know what pains Mr Ike the most, the fact that Okotie allegedly influenced his wife or that the "man of god" won't dignify him with a response.grin Emeka you are "more well known" no vex biko.

Seriously though, the day people start using their brains instead of listening to fraudsters masquareding as agents of the illusion called God, only then will their lives be less complicated.

You are no doubt a girl after my heart. Atheistic girls like you are very rare in this country of ours. Even the "Oloshos" think there's a fuckin' "God" up there. I've lost a couple of girls 'cos of my atheistic stance as I'm not the type to hide my innermost beliefs.

I also remember lambasting you on a political thread sometimes ago with my other moniker. grin I'm sorry...
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by guiddoti: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2015
lol anti christ! huh any bible references? grin
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Smooyis(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Sorry pls. Who is Emeka Ike? I would advise you take the matter to God in prayer rather than this media stunt.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by guiddoti: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2015
kalamans861:
I guess he doesnt know the gravity of abusing a man of God
Thats only if God really called him. If Chris called himself, na oyo. by the way, how would God called divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by wordcat(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2015
kbright911:
Truth be told, Okotie has deviated from his original calling.
How did u knw that Okotie has deviated from his original calling?
Are you the original caller?
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by wordcat(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2015
kbright911:
Truth be told, Okotie has deviated from his original calling.
How did u knw that Okotie has deviated from his original calling?
Are you the original caller?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by rawpadgin(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
wetin bé hero and village?..... Actor and boss abeg, na u wan tell us say na fish dey inside sardine?
grin
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Smh, we should be happy while undergoing persecution, dude please just leave me alone.

Do you even listen to yourself? Even when I used to believe in God, I wasn't this paranoid.
i'ld live to know you ,what circumstances made you to disown Jehovah
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Bigcake: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2015
emperorceaser:
Only in a zoo will such happen
and ur father is the king of the Zoo.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
totorimi:
Chai, the worst thing that can happen to a man is when a fellow man takes over his wife because he is richer or more endowed. Now this one is ranting and calling names just because they have collected his wife instead of him to go and work harder and stop doing fine boy no pimples. He should think outside the box and make it big so that the wife will come running back to him, sulking and calling people names cant solve the problem. That is a childish approach, in the olden days it is through a wrestling bout that we know the right man but nowadays when money speaks bulsh1t happens. Bros take heart, next time make big money and drive big cars, your woman dare not leave you even if you slap her.
mhen...u be real mu mu oh

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Bigcake:
and ur father is the king of the Zoo.

And ur mum

Queen of the Zoological garden

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by totorimi: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
mhen...u be real mu mu oh

Trailer bend ya yansh there, you think say na for mounth dem dey marry wife nowadays, look if you ain't got no dough in your bank account do go mess with any modern day babe or else you will be messed up big time like your bro up there. You think say these girls get ypur time for long story abi. Yeye somebody
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by wordcat(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Says the nitwit who believes that a snake gave a woman an apple and dashed god's plan for mankind, my dear don't even sweat it, but I'm not as stup1d as you are to worship a god who was outsmarted by a snake.

Hahahahahahahah but the guy is actually saying the truth, Only a fool will say in his heart that there is no god; A WISE man will boldly say it (out) with his mouth that there is no god.

Why even blaming the foolish guy that believed that snake can talk?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Bigcake: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
emperorceaser:

And ur mum

Queen of the Zoological garden

your mama pusssy na I'm where the king of the Zoo dey fvck. Your mother's pusssy is very wide like Emeka ike's wife pussssy. I see maggot coming out from your mother's pusssy soon.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by UnknownT: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
DatsAll1mSayin:

Ta ni Abijawara, ta ni Fadeyi Oloro....

you say?
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
wordcat:

Hahahahahahahah but the guy is actually saying the truth, Only a fool will say in his heart that there is no god; A WISE man will boldly say it (out) with his mouth that there is no god.

Why even blaming the foolish guy that believed that snake can talk?
Lol, I didn't think of if from that angle, you are very wise.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ERockson: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Emeka does't want his wife to get job. What a wicked husband is Emeka! Even with this revelation emeka trully batters his wife. is Emeka lazy or stupppid by trying to force his lost wife back.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, I didn't think of if from that angle, you are very wise.grin
Hian! You're a full blown atheist now? shocked shocked shocked interesting... embarassed
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by nairaconnect: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is a very complicated situation... I pray you never find yourself in this kind of situation... No one will believe your "Story"..
Especially when you fall at disadvantage position.

Shit happens...I support him to fight for the mother of his kids, because he truly loves her....Only God can save us.

Whatever happens, Life goes on.. The truth will come out in the end, but might come a bit too late for her to recover what has been damaged or lost.

God will see you through as you read.. Have faith and believe...All will be Well.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
tupacshakur:

You are no doubt a girl after my heart. Atheistic girls like you are very rare in this country of ours. Even the "Oloshos" think there's a fuckin' "God" up there. I've lost a couple of girls 'cos of my atheistic stance as I'm not the type to hide my innermost beliefs.

I also remember lambasting you on a political thread sometimes ago with my other moniker. grin I'm sorry...

I also find it hard to hide my beliefs and I happen to have fallen out with some people because of this, I couldn't care less anyways cos I've never been happier, isn't it ironic how wickedness is the order of the day in a country where God is supposedly held in high esteem? Delusion is a very terrible thing, I am "praying" for them sha.grin

Before I forgive you, you must reveal yourself.grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ikorodureporta: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thez guyz mst b up to sth we'vnt heard abt ***observing*
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hian! You're a full blown atheist now? shocked shocked shocked interesting... embarassed
Yes and a very proud one too.

Padi come to the light.tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.