Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (44825 Views)

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by goodluck10: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
may GOD hav mercy on you, who are u to call GODS anointed anti christ.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by xtervaganza(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
jice:

The judge of the pastors. Hear yourself, judge yourself before judging others
youre high on your fake pastors urine
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Neplusultra(f): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why do I believe Emeka?
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by dododawa1: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eating with SATAN and worshipping GOD at d same time not possible, chose one IKE
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Unconditionalov: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
It's the work of the pastor to unit them,if he fails to do so he's the one causing this problem. Let's not put sentiment to this issue.
For a woman to accept leaving her 4 kids and decide to die in the church, am afraid
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ceejay4real(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
wordcat:
Emeka, blaming others is not a solution to ur marital issues.

Okotie has had many marriage break up but he never for once blame anybody for that,

Why can't u fce ur problem like a man and stop slandering the young pastor.

Hmmmm, young pastor? Na wa o! A man heading to 60 yrs of age. Bros, dat Chris Okotie is dandy doesn't in any way make him young ok? He was already a musician when I was still in primary school!
Or are you Methusaleh?
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by toysleek(f): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
victorazy:

I guess he maybe more popular than Okotie.
Many obokkies in north watch nollywood but are not christians to watch Okotie grin

U see? grin
Are you kidding me? Popular than Okotie that contested twice for president of Nigeria under Fresh party?Ask older people, I'm sure some will still remember one or two of his songs way back.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Krystalzkris(f): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
tupacshakur:

"Pray" for them? grin. They will never change, you know! Even after their families and friends have died from boko haram bomb blasts while "worshiping" in church, a supposed "house of God". You dare not ask them why their "God" allows terrible, dastardly events to happen!..."Blasphemy" grin. Despite the penury and evils that are prevalent in a country with so many churches, they will always tell you "God" knows best. "He works in mysterious ways."...Bunch of gullible donkeys!

Reveal myself? grin. Well, I'm a coneheaded Ndi ofemmanuu from South West and you are a flatheaded omo Igbo from South East. grin. We've exchanged words on many a thread in the past. You know, the regular Igbo-Yoruba bashing on NL...

It takes guts to come out and flaunt one's atheism in this deeply religious country of ours, especially as a female. I admire your chutzpah. I like you for that and I really wish I could ask you to be my girlfriend...
(Y)... Applaudise for u and freecocoa.. It gives me hope to know that am not alone... Female atheists are very rare like gold.. Its not easy especially in a superstitious and theocratic country like ours... I off my cap
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Krystalzkris:
(Y)... Applaudise for u and freecocoa.. It gives me hope to know that am not alone... Female atheists are very rare like gold.. Its not easy especially in a superstitious and theocratic country like ours... I off my cap
wetin prrson no knw pass am sha. His grace will save u
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by CashVessel(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Ndkings1:

https://www.thecable.ng/emeka-ike-okotie-not-a-pastor-but-an-anti-christ

Emeka Ike is being economical with the truth; his wife just ran away like that, and you begged her to come back? Does this make sense? And now Chris Okotie is the one to blame, not you?

He's just trying to create a reality show out of his dead career.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by akinsmyk(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2015
wordcat:

Lol, do u think so?
My best movie apart from cartoons is Yoruba movie but Jide Kosofo, Olaniyi Ofonja, Baba Suwe and Ronke Oshodi are the only yoruba actors that I knw their names.

Chris Okotie has been into music even when Emeka Ike was in secondary sch. Maybe u only knw him when he contested for president.

Shows you're addicted to yoruba movies only. Surprised how you knew Okotie sings coz the last time I checked, he doesn't do hip hop, rap or blues nd even not in yoruba your favorite. Don't feed me with trash, music and pastoring, which did Okotie started first? Coz I said I knew Emeka first doesn't mean I was talking abt yesterday. Go do your research, I care not wen Okotie nd Emeka began thr career, here to tell u that Emeka is popular than he does
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by themanderon: 1:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Emeka thinks too highly of himself, he should be brought crashing down were he belongs, imagine him boasting about being more popular than another person? That is just too puerile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by victorazy(m): 2:46am On Sep 09, 2015
toysleek:
Are you kidding me? Popular than Okotie that contested twice for president of Nigeria under Fresh party?Ask older people, I'm sure some will still remember one or two of his songs way back.

Why he no win if he is popular than Buhari and Ike grin
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by tupacshakur(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Krystalzkris:

#Respect
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by hopilo: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
When you are pastored by a man with failed marriages, what do you expect from your marriage? FAILURE.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by kbright911(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2015
wordcat:

How did u knw that Okotie has deviated from his original calling?

Are you the original caller?
You know what I mean bro. From Emeka's story what Okotie is doing is wrong.. Instead of helping to fix d marriage he's hiring a lawyer for the divorce, what kind of a man of God does that?
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by wordcat(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2015
kbright911:

You know what I mean bro. From Emeka's story what Okotie is doing is wrong.. Instead of helping to fix d marriage he's hiring a lawyer for the divorce, what kind of a man of God does that?

What if he had done that severally to no avail?
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by kbright911(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
wordcat:

What if he had done that severally to no avail?
I doubt it, cos if he has Emeka won't be accusing him like dis in public.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
totorimi:

Trailer bend ya yansh there, you think say na for mounth dem dey marry wife nowadays, look if you ain't got no dough in your bank account do go mess with any modern day babe or else you will be messed up big time like your bro up there. You think say these girls get ypur time for long story abi. Yeye somebody
u just proved to me u r a retard. Congrats.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by inyangete: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes emeka is more popular than Chris Okotie?...and if any man or woman trying to destory emeka family God in heaven will destory his or her own family amen...cos one thing I do belive is that, God knows the heart of every MAN..
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by inyangete: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes emeka is more popular than Chris Okotie...and if any man or woman trying to destory emeka family God in heaven will destory his or her own family amen...cos one thing I do belive is that, God knows the heart of every MAN..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.