Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends (63493 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Guys Barely Agree Dhey Have Girlfriends.why?? / To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cristweeezy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
tobby1987:

U no curse her papa
and I don open her bobi already. So pretty babe,, her bobi don sag.. I just tell her make she stand up dey go. Cos she vex me. Lol. Naija girls r BROKE!!!

6 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
profojah:
You're a gold digger.. grin
Yes I am,i love Gold btw do you av a problem with that?grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
VenusBetty:
some bra actually cost 12k
sweery, will d bra add additional booobs to dia chest? Pls enlighten me more

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by suzzy16(f): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Harmthe:
dis is one of the reason while my 45years neighbor never marry.
lol
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by henryhemon(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
VenusBetty:

Hi.
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by goryorhal(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
profojah:

You're a gold digger.. grin

I feel you baba !!!! No mind the poor chick !! Wetin dey d pussy wey d demand plenty pass supply ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by whothiefmymoney(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:
This is the reason broke niggas be calling babes gold diggergrin
ok you have been noticed

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cactuscee(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=pleiades45 post=37799740]Bros you must not be a normal human being. what normal human being sees nagging as meriment ? and forget that nacking thing because once you are married for over 7 years the s-e-x dies a horrible death. what you have will be companionship and if nagging is added to the sexless marriage, na wetin dey cause hypertension for married men over the age of 50[/quote
After 7 years the game just begun.
Put your mind at rest no cause for alarm. Just pray say make you get correct change for pocket nagging no go dey.
Which kind yeye nagging when your woman see correct settlement from you grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by babakess: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Edusouls:
naija girls are very retarded women, this is caused by a horrible enviroment,poor up bringing,peer pressure,poverty these are the physical factors,then the natural factor is that a black woman is inborn with, wickedness,greed,dishonesty,lies ,gold digging and the worse of all a myopic reasoning, so these physical and natural factors blend to make these women walking calamity...

BROS......THATS IT.....WALKING CALMITY......A BOMB WAITING TO DESTROY

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
I can't date a LIABILITY or BEGGAR.

IF u don't have a lucrative Job as a LADY, then OFF MY WAY....

6 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
slydog:
My girl wants to celebrate 'small birthday' in the house, she says she needs 80k for the small bday.
I start serious breakup quarrel, am still a hustling boy pls
make sure you dump her. She never loved you.
Another 80k untope that her demand. dun buy you sweet car wey you go put for road,they receive return everyday.

Use your head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by abduldope(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

You're _stupid more than I imagined. Goat of no comparison.
lol madam are u d 200lvl studnt.. this 1 u tk d matter personal

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:

Yes I am,i love Gold btw do you av a problem with that?grin
Hehe grin... Pls don't try to come near my gold. The last gal that made an attempt to dig my gold is presently in LUTH, one of her leg is being hung

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cactuscee(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
pleiades45:
Bros you must not be a normal human being. what normal human being sees nagging as meriment ? and forget that nacking thing because once you are married for over 7 years the s-e-x dies a horrible death. what you have will be companionship and if nagging is added to the sexless marriage, na wetin dey cause hypertension for married men over the age of 50
Game just started my nigga at 7 years.
Woman no dey complain when you give them correct settlement both for pocket and on bed.
Just pray for better money from God, then you and your woman no go get nagging issue
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by pleiades45: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=cactuscee post=37800157][/quote] you think the nagging is because you dey settle am money ? the nagging is because she is tired of seeing your face everyday. humans are not designed to be together forever and wake up and look at the same person forever. the only thing that will keep you together in bliss forever is if you both defer to a higher power which is God. but if you think just because you are settling your wife money she will be happy to see your face everyday for over 10 years you must be crazy. nobody likes to eat eba for the rest of their life. only total submission to God on both your parts will get you past 10 years of marriage. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
goryorhal:

I feel you baba !!!! No mind the poor chick !! Wetin dey d pussy wey d demand plenty pass supply ?
Hahaha... This reminds me of Slimmy05' favourite quote on girls grin :

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Edusouls(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
cactuscee:

Go ask how your 45 years old neighbour dey feel anytime he comes back late from work when he meets empty house with no welcome and food and also how he feels anytime it rains.
Women are parts of the meriment that make the world go round grin
na lie brother he feels peacfull and at least can rest, keep woman for house they come back nahh,ur heart go dy jump out ur chest,cos she no go sleep until she naggs hell out of ur soul..

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by echo2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:
This is the reason broke niggas be calling babes gold diggergrin

Surulere!!! love is all that matters

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
profojah:

Hehe grin... Pls don't try to come near my gold. The last gal that made an attempt to dig my gold is presently in LUTH, one of her leg is been hung
Hehehehehehe...you claiming gold owner nowgrin
Sowi I dnt do niggaztongue
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by goryorhal(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
profojah:

Hahaha... This reminds me of Slimmy05' favourite quote on girls grin :

Hahaha slimmy go dey class now !!! E no get time lol
Na your brother dey disturb me now dolapo ( happynez)

Ladies and their over price asset ..smh

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
goryorhal:

Hahaha slimmy go dey class now !!! E no get time lol
Na your brother dey disturb me now dolapo ( happynez)

Ladies and their over price asset ..smh
grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
no that is not the reason...
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by henryhemon(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
pleiades45:
you think the nagging is because you dey settle am money ? the nagging is because she is tired of seeing your face everyday. humans are not designed to be together forever and wake up and look at the same person forever. the only thing that will keep you together in bliss forever is if you both defer to a higher power which is God. but if you think just because you are settling your wife money she will be happy to see your face everyday for over 10 years you must be crazy. nobody likes to eat eba for the rest of their life. only total submission to God on both your parts will get you past 10 years of marriage. grin

If you are a man and don't listen to this advise,you are doomed for life. It is good to be rich but money will never buy a God fearing woman the one we call good woman.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by dafefe(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
if she makes this for me....she can wear her 50k hair, I don't mind!!! https://clarascornerng.com/2015/09/vegetable-delight-local-nigerian-sauce/

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
tolzy90:
Cost

Ladies' handbag - 7k
Men's wallet - N700

Ladies' fixing of hair - 5k
Men's haircut - N200

Ladies' fixing of nails - 1k
Men's Blade - N10

Ladies' Bra - 1.5k
Men's singlet - N300

Set of G-string - 1.5k
Men's boxers - N300

Ladies' make-over kit - 10k
Men's handkerchief - N50

Time

Men's spent time to dress up - 20mins
Ladies' spent time to dress up - 1:30mins

Men's time to get haircut - 30mins
Ladies' time to get hair fixed - 2days

Bonus

How many barbers needed 2 cut Men's hair - 1
How many hairstylists needed 2 make ladies hair - 3
LOL OP, you're funny. But can you live without women?
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=refreshrate post=37798505][/quote]
bros...d use of akpuruka got me LOL... grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:

Hehehehehehe...you claiming gold owner nowgrin
Sowi I dnt do niggaztongue
Haha grin.. I don't do diggers. I only do girls that are extremely devoted to their paid service.. (I do you, I pay you, you're devoted and contented.BUT you don't dig my gold)..Those are d kinda type of girls I do.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
DeeTus:
LOL OP, you're funny. But can you live without women?
just no send their excesses. get d type u can pretend with...

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by goryorhal(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
profojah:

Haha grin.. I don't do diggers. I only do girls that are extremely devoted to their paid service.. (I do you, I pay you, you're devoted and contented.BUT you don't dig my gold)..Those are d kinda type of girls I do.. grin grin

Hahaha..
Team #payasyouwork#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Damianking(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
VenusBetty:

Do you have a job?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Tosinville(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
delectablegyal:
If a lady rules nigeria, the nation will go bankrupt.
I'm glad this came from a girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.