Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends (63497 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Guys Barely Agree Dhey Have Girlfriends.why?? / To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by ibedun: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
I dont spend my money on women period!!!

I get a kick from women calling me stingy, that means i am doing the right things with my money.

I am now so so self sufficient as I have saved heavily over the past 25 years. Yet i have had more than my fair share of ladies in this life and after.

The trick is they stay (knowing that you have it) but I refuse to give and yet they refuse to go because they know it is there.

When women call you stingy my brother rejoice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by safarigirl(f): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
The problem is that some guys are afraid to be called "stingy"....
I made it a point of duty neve to date any jobless mofo of a girl.... Infact I only date and can only marry a girl or lady who is self sufficient then we l complement each other

Call me broke or stingy....I don't care cos I do what I do and u can do whatever about it
bros, no be by that. Do you think some 'working class' girls won't leech? Some of the best gold diggers are working class, their prey are in the corporate society after all

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cactuscee(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Edusouls:
na lie brother he feels peacfull and at least can rest, keep woman for house they come back nahh,ur heart go dy jump out ur chest,cos she no go sleep until she naggs hell out of ur soul..
But at least you must marry everything in life has good and bad sides.
Still maintain my side, with out them, a man's is not complete. Just get the right one through prayer, then you are home and dry grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
ibedun:
I dont spend my money on women period!!!

I get a kick from women calling me stingy, that means i am doing the right things with my money.

I am now so so self sufficient as I have saved heavily over the past 25 years. Yet i have had more than my fair share of ladies in this life and after.

The trick is they stay (knowing that you have it) but I refuse to give and yet they refuse to go because they know it is there.

When women call you stingy my brother rejoice.
are you married now?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Tashaamania(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
only handbag I've ever bought was N500. I've never fixed for more than 2k(weave-on inclusive). I've never fixed nails, mine are perfectly fine. Never spent more than N300 on a bra. I don't buy g-string. Make-over kit? Dunno what that is. And I can spend 20mins on bathing and preparation. This does not apply to me
Abeg I need to see ya handbag customer. Which kain handbag you buy for N500? Even okrika handbag cost pass New one..No dey jones jare.
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by datigbogirl: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
These are not the reasons Men don't have babes...d real reason is because most men are boring and are cowards....any babe dat truly likes you won't be after your money even tho she'll appreciate some gifts from you once in a while but she won't even be pestering you. You'll be d one asking her what she wants cos she's very much okay and happy with YOU not with your money....if you think Money will make a girl stay den you're really Jonzing ma men....make her happy with your personality a d leave d rest for her...she'll definitely come no matter how hard she tries not to and if she still doesn't den it's her luck!

So to me these are not reasons but excuses for not having a girlfriend. Where even ordinary okada man dey control 2 babes and gateman sef get fine babe....if you no see babe like you den money no be your problem but sontin just dey worry you!
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by nwadiuko1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
bros, no be by that. Do you think some 'working class' girls won't leech? Some of the best gold diggers are working class, their prey are in the corporate society after all
I get ur point though......but there is a difference between a girl or lady leeching once in a while...and a girl or lady turning a relationship into a job opportunity

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by happney65: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
goryorhal:

na weere boy.... e don turn to mad man for ibadan...abeg make una dey do routine check up for the guy.... e need am ..even thou say e no get blood for body

Were Boy..Una don spoil my name finish for here..Anyway sha,I need my Balls sucked this evening..Anybody in the House? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Aroh48(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
czarr:
Having a girlfriend is overrated grin
Even when push comes to shove and you've got to settle,look for one who is financially independent like you and does things for herself.

So many hungry,lazy ladies roaming the streets.
May they never see you ijn.Amen!!!

Guys, you are under no obligation to provide for any babe...even if dem no get papa,let them work their ass off grin

I don't know why some guys are so afraid of girls calling them stingy...smh
Gud one bro
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by bakynes(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
the person you're with, says a lot about you. If na plastic girls you dey follow, then you must be attracted to plastic
You guys are all the same na for Nairaland una go dey form Miss independent na LIE!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:

Abeg I need to see ya handbag customer. Which kain handbag you buy for N500? Even okrika handbag cost pass New one..No dey jones jare.
just a small handbag, akin to a sling bag. It was okirika and I paid N500 at Nyanya market in FCT. I don't 'jones', I just ensure I spend as little as possible on things I need and I don't need the maternity bags girls carry about in the name of fashion

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by hertz9te(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Why will I? I gat a lot on my mind than having time for shitty stuff.
Nawa o,,,,,you get time o,,,,just giving the ugly girl levels

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by cactuscee(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
pleiades45:
you think the nagging is because you dey settle am money ? the nagging is because she is tired of seeing your face everyday. humans are not designed to be together forever and wake up and look at the same person forever. the only thing that will keep you together in bliss forever is if you both defer to a higher power which is God. but if you think just because you are settling your wife money she will be happy to see your face everyday for over 10 years you must be crazy. nobody likes to eat eba for the rest of their life. only total submission to God on both your parts will get you past 10 years of marriage. grin
Now you have digress from the main point.
We started the discussion with your neighbour who refuse to marry because he believes women nag alot.
And i. Pointed out that women nag mostly in money related issues.
Of course you need God in all situation either you are rich or poor. I agree with you totally on this.
But treat your family with care affection and money then forget about nagging
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by JoeCutie(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
i'm not for sale. Even the people that applied when the window was open, dem no meet requirements. This is hardly an advert, for all the fights I pick here, no be this kain thing go attract pesin wey im head correct. I no dey find man, just dissociating myself from certain idiosyncracies
So you know say you dey pick fight anyhow abi? undecided Any day you do that shit with me ehn, I go cut your something comot. tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by 2dice(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hahaahah... Boys they Para online
90% will still send Recharge card diss Night grin
Baba God is watching you guys direct from Go-TV

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Tashaamania(f): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
just a small handbag, akin to a sling bag. It was okirika and I paid N500 at Nyanya market in FCT. I don't 'jones', I just ensure I spend as little as possible on things I need and I don't need the maternity bags girls carry about in the name of fashion
You didn't specify tho. Anyways if it serves you same purpose as a normal handbag - which I doubt it does, then it's cool.
Mind you, the 'maternity' handbag girls carry can be in noway compared with sling bags. They serve for entirely different purposes.
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Uzieyi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Don't worry. Remain Single.
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Trypa(f): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
tolzy90:
Cost

Ladies' handbag - 7k
Men's wallet - N700

Ladies' fixing of hair - 5k
Men's haircut - N200

Ladies' fixing of nails - 1k
Men's Blade - N10

Ladies' Bra - 1.5k
Men's singlet - N300

Set of G-string - 1.5k
Men's boxers - N300

Ladies' make-over kit - 10k
Men's handkerchief - N50

Time

Men's spent time to dress up - 20mins
Ladies' spent time to dress up - 1:30mins

Men's time to get haircut - 30mins
Ladies' time to get hair fixed - 2days

Bonus

How many barbers needed 2 cut Men's hair - 1
How many hairstylists needed 2 make ladies hair - 3

That's y we are expensive come to tink of it most guys smell and stink becus they don't wanna spend don't ave a girlfriend na someone willing to spend will get a girl for himself
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by safarigirl(f): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
bakynes:

You guys are all the same na for Nairaland una go dey form Miss independent na LIE!
It's because 90% of naija guys are like you that independent ladies like me can't get boyfriends. You all love plastic leeches and then come on NL to nag, but since independent women like us refuse to walk about looking like Barbie, you never see us and then say we're all the same. I can never be like the plastic you are with or the ones you will continue to be with if your mindset is not changed

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by safarigirl(f): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:

You didn't specify tho. Anyways if it serves you same purpose as a normal handbag - which I doubt it does, then it's cool.
Mind you, the 'maternity' handbag girls carry can be in noway compared with sling bags. They serve for entirely different purposes.
98% of girls with maternity bags are carrying them empty. It's only textbooks I need such a bag for and na hand-me-down I get sef. The N500 bag is the only bag I've ever bought
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Tashaamania(f): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
bakynes:

Why do I feel like you were crying when you posted this?
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by safarigirl(f): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you know say you dey pick fight anyhow abi? undecided Any day you do that shit with me ehn, I go cut your something comot. tongue cheesy
I don't pick unnecessary fights, I just refuse to back down when confronted
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Having a [size=20pt] girlfriend[/size] is one of the most [size=20pt] overrated[/size] nothings in our world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
This isn't entirely true. The reason some of we young guys don't have GFs is simple. We are channelling our emotional energy and capacity to our big and mighty life goals. We're building ourselves for the future coz that's where we're gonna spend the rest of our days........ THE FUTURE.

So stop generalizing aiiiit. Some of we guys think way different from these conventional reasons. We see romantic relationships as subtle distractions and probable destiny inhibitors. When the time is right we'll get it going on the right way with the one lady that shares our vision and have great destiny paths of their own. We will get married and our marriage will bless the world and raise future giants and super stars. Like catherine and william booth, founders of the salvation army, we would be an unbeatable force and a super team with trust, understanding, and love as our bond.

But for now, NO WAY! We got work to do...... And get the foundations right, we must.

I'm only 23+ yrs old. A rising scholar with Hopkins(online and oncampus), a graduate(1st med. Degree) and a medical student(2nd med. Degree studies) and there's just no way the op's write up is my reason for not wanting or having a GF. We aren't all the same.

tolzy90:
Cost

Ladies' handbag - 7k
Men's wallet - N700

Men's haircut - N200

Men's Blade - N10

Ladies' Bra - 1.5k
Men's singlet - N300

Set of G-string - 1.5k
Men's boxers - N300

Men's handkerchief - N50

Time

Bonus

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by JoeCutie(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't pick unnecessary fights, I just refuse to back down when confronted
I know you na. You can like to argue ehn, with big grammar and lengthy posts. grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:

Why do I feel like you were crying when you posted this?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
This isn't entirely true. The reason some of we young guys don't have GFs is simple. We are channelling our emotional energy and capacity to our big and mighty life goals. We're building ourselves for the future coz that's where we're gonna spend the rest of our days........ THE FUTURE.

So stop generalizing aiiiit. Some of we guys think way different from these conventional reasons. We see romantic relationships as subtle distractions and probable destiny inhibitors. When the time is right we'll get it going on the right way with the one lady that shares our vision and have great destiny paths of their own. We will get married and our marriage will bless the world and raise future giants and super stars. Like catherine and william booth, fouders of the salvation army, we would be an unbeatable force and a super team with trust, understanding, and love as our bond.

But for now, NO WAY! We got work to do...... And get the foundations right, we must.

I'm only 23+ yrs old. A rising scholar with Hopkins(online and oncampus), a graduate(1st med. Degree) and a medical student(2nd med. Degree studies) and there's just no way the op's write up is my reason for not wanting or having a GF. We aren't all the same.

coolcoolcool
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by bakynes(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
It's because 90% of naija guys are like you that independent ladies like me can't get boyfriends. You all love plastic leeches and then come on NL to nag, but since independent women like us refuse to walk about looking like Barbie, you never see us and then say we're all the same. I can never be like the plastic you are with or the ones you will continue to be with if your mindset is not changed
*Clapping* oya make we collabo, I dey lag sha o if u no mind Miss independent
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by bakynes(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
*Clapping* oya make we collabo, I dey lag sha o if u no mind Miss independent.
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by carlos1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
What about sanitory pad N200,
Tissue Paper N50

tolzy90:
Cost

Ladies' handbag - 7k
Men's wallet - N700

Men's haircut - N200

Men's Blade - N10

Ladies' Bra - 1.5k
Men's singlet - N300

Set of G-string - 1.5k
Men's boxers - N300

Men's handkerchief - N50

Time

Bonus

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Tashaamania(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
98% of girls with maternity bags are carrying them empty. It's only textbooks I need such a bag for and na hand-me-down I get sef. The N500 bag is the only bag I've ever bought
Before I post what's on my mind, what is "hand-me-down"?
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
bakynes:

*Clapping* oya make we collabo, I dey lag sha o if u no mind Miss independent
no, thank you. I doubt I'm plastic enough for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.