Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

(pic)Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? (1292 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Why do men cheat? women ask this age long question. there seems to be no answer to this puzzle. women often wonder “with the way i show him so much love me, why did he cheat on me?” Questions, questions and more questions.

When i opened this blog, i never thought i would write about my experiences or affairs but this seemingly putrid question begs for answers. why do men cheat? or rather, why did i cheat on my girlfriend. well, technically, i didn’t really cheat on my girlfriend ( or so i thought), what i thought was a seemingly harmless activity turned out to be much more than i thought. Let me get straight to the point

It started out as a romantic,seemingly harmless outing. I had planned for it to be awesome because we don’t get to see each other during the week due to work engagements.

We where chilling in one joint like that when my girlfriend gently asks me to buy her something to eat,after all, its a joint that serves food and drinks. i made 3 mistakes.

#Mistake 1; I left my phone on the table and i got up to place our order

#Mistake 2; i didn’t change the password to my phone( she obviously knows my password)

#Mistake 3; i shouldn’t have been flirting with any other girl asides from my girlfriend

So, that’s how the abominable happened. I came back to our table to find a very angry looking girl that resembled my girlfriend. I started prodding and asking her what the problem was. She was just shouting in anger that i had let her down and betrayed her., that i don’t respect her and that i should go away. I should have handled the situation with more panache. Needless to say, the manager had to be called in to come sort out our differences.

The question is, why did i cheat? Its not as if i am not in love with my girlfriend, i am. So why did flirt with the other girl? Maybe its because i thought sex-chatting didn’t mean anything. This is because i have never met the other girl. We where just chat buddies online. i knew there was no way we will meet n carry out our nefarious activities but why did i encourage the chat? It doesn’t make sense. How will i feel if the roles were reversed?

I think men cheat because we want to explore other options out there. We want to know if we can still attract girls knowing we are in a relationship. We want to experience the thrill of pursuing and feeling a new girl. This is not good because it makes us selfish, inconsiderate and untrustworthy(am still trying to mend fences with my girlfriend)

I think the way to avoid cheating on your girlfriend is to try and remember what attracted you to her in the first place. Reignite the feeling u had when you first kissed her. Ladies, always try and stay fit. no one likes a ‘has been’… Complement your man, when you guys quarrel, settle it before the break of dawn. Dont get too pushy, give him a little space, we don’t like our girls constantly checking us. That is what makes us cheat in the first place.

Finally, love eachother like you never loved before
.https://hotpla./2015/09/07/why-do-men-cheat/

Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by grad2012(f): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Not all men cheat,but only GOD knows why d ones that cheat,cheats.
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by Bankitee(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Simply bcoz ladies have been cheating right from garden of Eden (eve&serpent)
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by therealdeal10: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Not all men cheat buh d ones dat cheat is bcus there r many fish in d sea so dey wuld lyk 2 explore buh dey still av their real gf at mind
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Men cheat because of nothing. . . There's no known reason why men cheat. That's all.
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by donholy28(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Some people said men re polygamous in nature....but this is a lie...men that cheat re fools
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by adedayourt(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2015
its in their DNA
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Why do women cheat?
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by jworos(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
she's ur egusi soup but u wanted to taste ogbono soup...
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
jworos:
she's ur egusi soup but u wanted to taste ogbono soup...
lol, your head is there
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by eebruboss(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
This Na question lingering on us since 140BC

Buh seriously the real answer is ...promiscuity!
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
They cheat cos the spirit is simply in them....

No justifiable reason,
Re: (pic)Why Do Men Cheat? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
eebruboss:
This Na question lingering on us since 140BC

Buh seriously the real answer is ...promiscuity!
am telling u. we r never satisfied

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS, VIDEO: Woman St-rips Unclad In Restaurant, Smears Self With Ketchup / Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing / How We Celebrated Christmas In Badagry In 1923 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.