Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea (4463 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / My Friends Husband / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by sparkleice(f): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Don't be a selfish girl...learn to share
my. Dear nothng to b selfish abt oo female foik have stab me behind & betrayed me & almost snatch my man f nt dat d man trusted me so much & know wat m capable of doing & nt doing & he truly loves me we ev n set up d b*tch .dat s y I stay off female foiks dey come to me for friendshp bt I decline deir request I rada kp men as my fwnds.
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
sparkleice:
my. Dear nothng to b selfish abt oo female foik have stab me behind & betrayed me & almost snatch my man f nt dat d man trusted me so much & know wat m capable of doing & nt doing & he truly loves me we ev n set up d b*tch .dat s y I stay off female foiks dey come to me for friendshp bt I decline deir request I rada kp men as my fwnds.

Every body comes into friendship or relationship with a baggage. Everybody has a bad side and that includes you. The guys you are keeping as friends also have bad sides. We hear of rape by friends etc on daily basis on NL. I will rather keep that friend who i know his/her weakness and try to protect my partner. The devil you know is better than some angels sometimes
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Aust27000: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Married, lonely, unmarried, bored, based in abuja?
Are you open for a discreet relationship, for companion, hangout and discreet fun.?

If you want a DISCREET relationship with someone email/whatsapp then send a personal message.
interested woman must be based in abuja and interested in either companionship, good communication, fun, romance, hangout etc
Age is not an issue, Send a DM or an email to Aust27000@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance / Wife Or Friend: Who Deserves The Front Seat? / My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.