Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? (81370 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / Two Questions Never To Ask A Lady / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by mentorandfriend(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
aalangel:
As a single girl, I loved to answer these two questions.
Linus. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Oluwawapelumi(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
If the reason is unknown,abuse is inevitable.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
doskie:

I wont be asking a girl your age if shes a virgin cos I dont think she would be. however, we the human race have a sixth sense we are not capable of accounting for by verbal description. With my 6th sense, I can tell from the behaviour of a person if she is or she isnt a virgin.
Yes, but sometimes some girls who behave like virgins are actually not and there are some wild girls who are still virgins. I'm talkking from experience. There's this girl I knew and I could swear she knew nothing about men until I happened to read her message by accident. I tell u I could still not belief my eyes. Its not a big deal that she was not a virgin but I felt I've been deceived for so long to belief that she was an innocent babe.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by ATMC(f): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
undecided
IHate9ja1:
Next time if it happens,read your bible!
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by ATMC(f): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
UjSizzle:
Seems you couldn't sleep coz you were jumpy grin Did you manage to get some eventually?
yes. Daalu.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by acada111(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
olamigbemi:
A guy dat I know nothing about walks up to and asks me : How old are you or asks Are you a virgin?? Biko how do u xpect me to answer him

When them de use virgins do rituals anyhow, what do u expect? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Kanbee: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
May be itz because they have not found the right mc for their wedding.... lol

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Laitesmart(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
UpLoyo:

[size=25pt]The answer if quite simple, because only a f00l, a chronic bab00n and an imbec1ile with no functioning brain cells will ask a lady such a question. will the guy that owns this website please create a dumb.ass section/retarrds section for some of you jerkoffs that has nothing better to do with your life than a girl's virginity. [/size]

fou ur eye now u don sabi english oooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by 1one: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
fadolak:

Yeah there is
At least, you will stop being a virgin when you get married.

But you didn't say you were married...You only talked about not being a virgin with regards to age.

Are you married?
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Yes, but sometimes some girls who behave like virgins are actually not and there are some wild girls who are still virgins. I'm talkking from experience. There's this girl I knew and I could swear she knew nothing about men until I happened to read her message by accident. I tell u I could still not belief my eyes. Its not a big deal that she was not a virgin but I felt I've been deceived for so long to belief that she was an innocent babe.
to believe huh...this is y we ask... ladies will be worrying person.. calling u a Satan for not going to church...but they r...
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by olamigbemi(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Elder sis?? Hell no dats me
donholy28:
so u go use ur elder sis pix as dp
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by olamigbemi(f): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Smile! Thanks u might not understand. But dose dat understand already got what am trying to pass across
BiafranNigerian:
You seem educated but you chose to type like an idiot. How can I understand this nonsense short hand ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by olamigbemi(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Seriously I tell u my real age u don't believe u want me to lie
RedBenson:

Taaaah! Liars shall have high table inside hell fire. This is why we keep saying ladies dont tell their real age. There is no where under the sun that your pic shows you are twenty. The mimimum you can be is 25.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by olamigbemi(f): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Virgin? Nope!
domopps:

So dear are you a virgin?

Cheeeeers
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
kosplateau:

to believe huh...this is y we ask... ladies will be worrying person.. calling u a Satan for not going to church...but they r...

U have said ur own but as for me, myself and I, I need a virgin to disvirgin oo. If u r one, just let me know grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
*Clears throat*
Eheen Kachi.sbarbie, I've been meaning to ask you. How old are you?
And softysparky, how old are you too? + ha you a fagin?

grin grin
Hohohohohoho 35.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
softysparky:

Hohohohohoho 35.
You mean 25? grin
You never hanswer the second kweshon. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You mean 25? grin
You never hanswer the second kweshon. grin
Yes I am since last yeargrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Truckpusher(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
softysparky:

Yes I am since last yeargrin
just passing by sha.

You owe me a lot of spanking. angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
just passing by sha.
You owe me a lot of spanking. angry
Just passing by too..

Singing*** I surrender....I surrender all*****grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
softysparky:

Just passing by too..

Singing*** I surrender....I surrender all*****grin
So you truly meant every word of it when you said that you belong to everybody and nobody? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by TLrboss(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ladies sef; the day I asked my many years friend her date of birth I couldn't comprehend what she did. As a guy man, I carry style ask am her Day of birth and she tell me, then I come push am to year after the month, the next thing wey i hear for my ear na tuu-tuu-tuuu, she ended our conversation just like that, I got angry and called her again then she told me that we shall talk about it later; excuse me! SMH
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
So you truly meant every word of it when you said that you belong to everybody and nobody? cheesy
Of course I do just like our duara cattle rearer.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Truckpusher(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
softysparky:

Of course I do just like our duara cattle rearer.
Na him body odour abi na language sef .
How kpomo market? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na him body odour abi na language sef .
How kpomo market? cheesy
Mehn bad market dey oooo. No customers these days. I don pack my market go another site.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
softysparky:

Mehn bad market dey oooo. No customers these days. I don pack my market go another site.
Oya, I still dey recruit o.

Sama sama come make I give you work.
Ige buli kwa? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oya, I still dey recruit o.
Sama sama come make I give you work. Ige buli kwa? cheesy
Abeg!!! I no dey for indomie peppersoup jooor.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
softysparky:

Abeg!!! I no dey for indomie peppersoup jooor.
Gerara here menh..... Na so you go take fail test come fail correction join am. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by domopps(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
olamigbemi:
Virgin? Nope!

At 20?

You are just an amazing and outstanding Bae!

I give it to you indeed! Actually worthy of knowing!

Oya to sawon slowpoke pretenders !

Cheeeeers
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by doskie(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

hahahaha....

what I mean is this; if we're not dating, then I shouldn't know your virginity status beyond just judging from overt signs. but if we're dating, then I dont need to ask before I have a calculated guess. just like age. I can guess what a persons age will be around.. if it falls out of it.. it may not be too far from reality. except like you stated.... on exceptional cases.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Mzdivacious(f): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
uppa:
madam even though no one has asked for your age or if you still a virgin, you just proved the op right cos you done dey para already, am just wondering what you will do if you were asked the questions
so for ur mind i provided d answers as to whether I'm a virgin or not??so am I??Id like to hear ur answer then I would redirect u to my diary just so u know u are very very wrong #deuces

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.