Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole (46379 Views)

Blackhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Bros you harsh ooooo grin a supernova is beautifully colourful naa... he doesn't mean she is a dying star but that she is as beautiful as the supernova.

Your mind wicked ooo grin
hmmm bros just cuz something looks beautiful when it is dying does not mean she wants to be compared to something that is dying now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
You shouldn't blame us o, we are a product of our society, a pity it is still.sad

Have you seen the series 'dark matter'?
To be honest i lack the patience it takes to watch series.

I just like when a film goes straight to the point and be done with it... undecided
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Oahray: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Exactly, but maybe that generation of ET has died off just like ours have died off too.

But their children should know asin they should have records of it and if their children visited they would be surprised they won't find the primitive dummies their father's met when they came grin

Endless are the possibilities . . . Let them come smiley
hehehe... I wonder why people try to differentiate science fiction from fantasy. They are just as speculative as each other.

Makes for interesting imagination though.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Bros you harsh ooooo grin a supernova is beautifully colourful naa... he doesn't mean she is a dying star but that she is as beautiful as the supernova.

Your mind wicked ooo grin
hmmm bros just cuz something looks beautiful when it is dying does not mean she wants to be compared to something that is dying now. him for say ' you are as beautiful as the lights emanating from a star in supernova ' grin grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm bros just cuz something looks beautiful when it is dying does not mean she wants to be compared to something that is dying now grin grin
[i[Forget the dying part na undecided

Ok debosuker should use nebulas next time... i recommend the Orion nebula.

next time debosuker tell a girl she is the Orion Nebula of your eyes grin [/i]
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Lawdamy: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2015
To simplify all said,with wormhole u can travel to anywhere without any distance covered by u but simply space and time defect.
Just to add ,nothing can enter the black hole !!! I mean nothing ,because passing the event horizon before black hole gets all matters spaghettified by the process of squizzing,lenghtening and stretching all particle and matters straight away before reaching it.No life will can enter the black hole...all holds for now ,let's wait or see if science can go beyond d boundary
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by lampardizik(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
I'm sorry,I don't understand Greek
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by dabosuker(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
bros you fall hand big time. the girl should have slapped you. you told her she is your supernova ? do you know what a supernova is ? a dying star. so you are telling her that her star is dying ? lmao some of you try to form like you know what you are talking about grin

Bros na you fall this thread hand ! angry angry, Please a "Supernova" is not a dying Star undecided.....you can try google it is your friend ........
Now you know it is not you that knows what am talking about,.. angry...but I forgive you smiley...You have been corrected....Thank me later
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
See your head, we all know that when a lady is compared to a supernova, it is in terms of beauty, a woman doesn't care whether you compare her to a ghost or demon so long as it's beautiful, why else do you think a lady smiles when she's told say she fine like mamiwater?grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Oahray: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm bros just cuz something looks beautiful when it is dying does not mean she wants to be compared to something that is dying now. him for say ' you are as beautiful as the lights emanating from a star in supernova ' grin grin
if she doesn't mind being called a 'dove' with a pea-sized brain cos it sounds endearing, an awesome supernova shouldn't be demeaning cheesy
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Lawdamy: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
To simplify all said,with wormhole u can travel to anywhere without any distance covered by u but simply space and time defect.
Just to add ,nothing can enter the black hole !!! I mean nothing ,because passing the event horizon before black hole gets all matters spaghettified by the process called spaghettification which involves squizzing,lenghtening and stretching all particle and matters straight away before reaching it.No life will can enter the black hole...all holds for now ,let's wait or see if science can go beyond d boundary
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
[i[Forget the dying part na undecided

Ok debosuker should use nebulas next time... i recommend the Orion nebula.

next time debosuker tell a girl she is the Orion Nebula of your eyes grin [/i]
nooooooo dont use the orion nebula. the orion nebula is the home to the dying supergiant star called betelgeuse. you can use a nebula in the andromeda constellation. grin wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Oahray:
hehehe... I wonder why people try to differentiate science fiction from fantasy. They are just as speculative as each other.

Makes for interesting imagination though.
Lol…...Unlimited are the possibilities... grin if the Gods are ETs let their children Come and meet us...

Like the Sumerian Anunakis and the Scandanivian Arsgadians ... these are all ancient texts . .
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
nooooooo dont use the orion nebula. the orion nebula is the home to the dying supergiant star called betelgeuse. you can use a nebula in the andromeda constellation. grin wink
Eeeeeeehn Orion nebula is large enough!!! :-P
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
You shouldn't blame us o, we are a product of our society, a pity it is still.sad

Have you seen the series 'dark matter'?
I've been hearing about that . . .but have never watched it.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Oahray:
if she doesn't mind being called a 'dove' with a pea-sized brain cos it sounds endearing, an awesome supernova shouldn't be demeaning cheesy
personally i would subscribe to ' you look as intriguing as the Pleiades ' wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2015
dabosuker:

Bros na you fall this thread hand ! angry angry, Please a "Supernova" is not a dying Star undecided.....you can try google it is your friend ........
Now you know it is not you that knows what am talking about,.. angry...but I forgive you smiley...You have been corrected....Thank me later
The fact that it fades from view don make am die na.grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Eeeeeeehn Orion nebula is large enough!!! :-P
orion is not a good romantic constellation. it represents an evil hunter walking his dog canis major
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
See your head, we all know that when a lady is compared to a supernova, it is in terms of beauty, a woman doesn't care whether you compare her to a ghost or demon so long as it's beautiful, why else do you think a lady smiles when she's told say she fine like mamiwater?grin
hmm but mamiwater is not dying na. i have never seen women smile when compared to dying entities. maybe its a nigerian woman thing. if you tell oyinbo say she resemble supernova you fit collect one quick slap sef grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by bobkezel(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Useless.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by dabosuker(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
The fact that it fades from view don make am die na.grin

The Explosion & the beauty thereafter , the so very bright light & colors , Thats the Supernova, & that is more than beauty smiley
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Lawdamy:
Just to add ,nothing can enter the black hole !!! I mean nothing ,because passing the event horizon before black hole gets all matters spaghettified by the process called spaghettification which involves squizzing,lenghtening and stretching all particle and matters straight away before reaching it.No life will can enter the black hole...all holds for now ,let's wait or see if science can go beyond d boundary
that spaghettification is not due to the presence of the black hole in general, but the intrinsic quality of that particular hole.

The saggitarius A* black hole has the mass of several thousand solar masses. At this size, the force of attraction is big enough to increase exponentially over short distances. A black hole of the mass of . . . perhaps the burj khalifa would not cause spaggettification.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2015
dabosuker:

bros supernova is an exploding dying star. i study these things. one of the most intriguing supernovas is the eta carinae
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
To be honest i lack the patience it takes to watch series.

I just like when a film goes straight to the point and be done with it... undecided
Lol, I'll bet you do.

It's a good one though and you'll like it, a group of guys awaken from stasis and the adventure continues.

There some cool science/tech stuffs on there that makes me really really wanna travel to space.cheesy
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Empedocles:
Do u̶̲̥̅̊ really want us to do dis?The truth is we wld never learn a bit about the universe until jesus comes it wld just be a series of theories to b later annulled,,,moving in circles
patiently waiting for his arrival with all hands on deck cool cool cool
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
bobkezel:
Useless.
RonbinHez you see what i mean about the youths?
see them here ^^^^^^ grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
hmm but mamiwater is not dying na. i have never seen women smile when compared to dying entities. maybe its a nigerian woman thing. if you tell oyinbo say she resemble supernova you fit collect one quick slap sef grin
nigga, you just won't quit.

Okay fine, we'll compare her to something that is both beautiful and attractive. grin literally. wink

A black hole. cool

[img]http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2013/sgra_gas/sgra_gas_ill.jpg[/img]
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by TheMatrix3: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is it just me that's twisted? cos the first thing that came to my mind is arseh0le grin grin grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, I'll bet you do.

It's a good one though and you'll like it, a group of guys awaken from stasis and the adventure continues.

There some cool science/tech stuffs on there that makes me really really wanna travel to space.cheesy
Maybe we will go there someday for our honey moon wink lol... or just couple tourism you know...
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
I've been hearing about that . . .but have never watched it.
Maybe you should, you'll like it. would

Would you like to collect all our memories and store in your own brain?
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by dabosuker(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
bros supernova is an exploding dying star. i study these things. one of the most intriguing supernovas is the eta carinae

I also study these things,
you had said a Supernova is a dying star, which is wrong angry, But now you have been corrected , Its a an "explosion " from a the death of Star , not a dying star, like you earlier said , If not our sun is a dying star,...so should i call it a Supernova
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
nigga, you just won't quit.

Okay fine, we'll compare her to something that is both beautiful and attractive. grin literally. wink

A black hole. cool

[img]http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2013/sgra_gas/sgra_gas_ill.jpg[/img]
hmmm bros black hole is not a good thing ooo. it is a portal to another dimension. the proverbial celestial bermuda triangle. it swallows and sucks things into oblivion. in fact it has been known to suck many stars. why not compare her to the beautiful constellation andromeda ? or the star canopus ? or the planet venus ? maybe even the dwarf planet ceres ? if you read the roman mythology on these ones i named they are positive and beautiful wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.