Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole (46378 Views)

Blackhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by ThundrCork(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
I need to read this all over again
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
dabosuker:

I also study these things,
you had said a Supernova is a dying star, which is wrong angry, But now you have been corrected , Its a an "explosion " from a the death of Star , not a dying star, like you earlier said , If not our sun is a dying star,...so should i call it a Supernova
dude an exploding star is a dying star. stop being smart. this is how stars die. they explode into a supernova shocked grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
hmm but mamiwater is not dying na. i have never seen women smile when compared to dying entities. maybe its a nigerian woman thing. if you tell oyinbo say she resemble supernova you fit collect one quick slap sef grin
Nah, you are looking at it from a pessimistic/literal point of view. The ability to outshine an entire galaxy(all women)with an energy that radiates as much as the sun, is a compliment any woman will love any day, well except you are referring to a dumb woman, that's all she will focus on.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Maybe we will go there someday for our honey moon wink lol... or just couple tourism you know...
Maybe we will.wink

Maybe we'll also collect stardust as souvenirs.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by dabosuker(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=sukkot post=37829937] dude an exploding star is a dying star. stop being smart shocked grin[/quo

bro when u use the word "exploding", you make it sound like an explosion last for a much more than a second, haba ..Is it so had to admit you were wrong ? na wao, ....we have dying stars, but there is nothing like "exploding stars" ...what we have is "Explosion from a dying star" which equals a "Supernova",
[b]"exploding star is a dying star'/b]...bro what does that even mean If a star has exploded or exploding as u say, why should it still be referred to as dying?? brother you complicating everything grin cheesy
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
# Space is a fibre.
# Matter is converted to energy in the blackhole, and white matter is product of that conversion.
# Everything is energy even God.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm bros black hole is not a good thing ooo. it is a portal to another dimension. the proverbial celestial bermuda triangle. it swallows and sucks things into oblivion. in fact it has been known to suck many stars. why not compare her to the beautiful constellation andromeda ? or the star canopus ? or the planet venus ? maybe even the dwarf planet ceres ? if you read the roman mythology on these ones i named they are positive and beautiful wink
oh well.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Vicel: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
dude an exploding star is a dying star. stop being smart. this is how stars die. they explode into a supernova shocked grin

You re right. A supernova is a massive stellar explosion, which is essentially the catastrophic disintegration of a star.
This explosion brings abt the large neutron flux required by the R-process of d elements formation and also it provides a mechanism 4 displacing al of the elements made by all of d oda process into space so dat dey can be recycled.
Elements originate 4rm d stars.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
dabosuker:

The Explosion & the beauty thereafter , the so very bright light & colors , Thats the Supernova, & that is more than beauty smiley
I feel you.wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Nah, you are looking at it from a pessimistic/literal point of view. The ability to outshine an entire galaxy(all women)with an energy that radiates as much as the sun, is a compliment any woman will love any day, well except you are referring to a dumb woman, that's all she will focus on.
the dumb shallow woman is the one that will focus on just the explosion and beautiful radiation. an intelligent woman thinks holistically and wholesomely and wants to be compared to something that is all around a good holistic entity not something that becomes beautiful when exploding in death. a smart woman wants to be compared to a bright shinning star or the planet venus, maybe even the plaeides. its men who like to be compared to supernovas cuz it is a masculine trait to be aggressive and want to blow stuff up and enjoy explosions and violence and death
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lawdamy:
To simplify all said,with wormhole u can travel to anywhere without any distance covered by u but simply space and time defect.
Just to add ,nothing can enter the black hole !!! I mean nothing ,because passing the event horizon before black hole gets all matters spaghettified by the process of squizzing,lenghtening and stretching all particle and matters straight away before reaching it.No life will can enter the black hole...all holds for now ,let's wait or see if science can go beyond d boundary
a black hole that is producing a mass amount of gamma rays that can wipe out a planet at a single instance and not talk less of his massive Magnetic field.

Who will even go Close to it when it is even called a carnivore, a planet eater as you may call it.

That's science for you!
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Maybe you should, you'll like it. would

Would you like to collect all our memories and store in your own brain?
not YOUR brains . . . grin grin grin
But I would definitely use it on some OTHER brains.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Vicel:

You re right. A supernova is a massive stellar explosion, which is essentially the catastrophic disintegration of a star.
This explosion brings abt the large neutron flux required by the R-process of d elements formation and also it provides a mechanism 4 displacing al of the elements made by all of d oda process into space so dat dey can be recycled.
Elements originate 4rm d stars.

Incase if anyone is not satisfied with d place of a supernova quote me, I might be of help am a Geologist and pls correct me if u knw beta or share a different view.
Thank u all
thats what i have been telling dude.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
the dumb shallow woman is the one that will focus on just the explosion and beautiful radiation. an intelligent woman thinks holistically and wholesomely and wants to be compared to something that is all around a good holistic entity not something that becomes beautiful when exploding in death. a smart woman wants to be compared to a bright shinning star or the planet venus, maybe even the plaeides. its men who like to be compared to supernovas cuz it is a masculine trait to be aggressive and want to blow stuff up and enjoy explosions and violence and death
guy! Hian! angry

Then what about the rose? It's beautiful, but you could always focus on the thorns. angry
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by brushstrokes(f): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oahray:
ah! I see. Don't go painting on stars though tongue

I'm fine. Is there any reliable way to reach you? cheesy
A star canvas, now wouldn't that be something!

I think I'm fairly stable on whatsapp

ydyredsynre wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh well.
grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
guy! Hian! angry

Then what about the rose? It's beautiful, but you could always focus on the thorns. angry
the rose is terrestrial. you can see and feel and smell it. so its hard to focus on the thorn when you have it in your hands wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
how about passing through the black hole,where will it lead to? and also if i pass through the black hole will my aging process slow down? just asking after watching the movie interstellar
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
not YOUR brains . . . grin grin grin
But I would definitely use it on some OTHER brains.
Why not your brain?grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Why not your brain?grin
nothing of stellar value. sad

But imagine if I had Albert Einstein's memories?

shocked shocked
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
RonbinHez you see what i mean about the youths?
see them here ^^^^^^ grin
grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=dabosuker post=37830304][/quote] lol bro, you are getting too semantic. when you compliment a woman, well at least not a very smart woman, you do not compare her to a supernova. let me clean it up for you. you should have said ' you look as radiant as a star in supernova ' . this is what you should have said not ' you are my supernova '. i think it all came down to how you worded it. you should have cleaned up the wording to make it sound romantic. thats all am saying grin grin wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
mind fvck.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
Chai! My main man sukkot.grin

An intelligent woman understands metaphor na.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
thebosstrevor:
how about passing through the black hole,where will it lead to? and also if i pass through the black hole will my aging process slow down? just asking after watching the movie interstellar
Hypothetically passing through a wormhole will get you to a parallel universe maybe or the future or past. .

And yes if you as much as maybe pass through the blackhole and back, you will still be as young as you are now i guess.
but will find that everything you knew on earth is no more. . You might come back to earth to find that just your passing through the Bridge of a wormhole is up to 10,000 years here. cheesy
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Chai! My main man sukkot.grin

An intelligent woman understands metaphor na.
well i will take your word for it. wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
nothing of stellar value. sad

But imagine if I had Albert Einstein's memories?

shocked shocked
Lol, so you don't know some of us have travelled to heaven? if that isn't of stellar value, I don't know what is.tongue

Albert's memory will be such a cool thing to have, wow me on what you'll do with it.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chai!! I am an illiterate.. let me restrict myself to twinkle twinkle little star.. how I wonder what you are.. up above... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Dekatron01(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
With the noise, am confused self.

@ sukkot :- Alryt. Dying or no dying, a smart woman would understand that you are talking about beauty. Assuming the woman is like him, she would get the joke. I know you believe that too

but you are trying to sound smart which is allowed.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
well i will take your word for it. wink
I'm sure you will.wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Dekatron01(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
I would prefer Feynman's brain or Max planc. . . . . . Esp Max. I imagine what I can do with it. . . .

That reminds me :- FEYNMAN DIAGRAMS.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Dekatron01(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
voltron:
Chai!! I am an illiterate.. let me restrict myself to twinkle twinkle little star.. how I wonder what you are.. up above... grin grin grin
oya form voltron joor.. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.