Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (5404 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by datprincess(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
The high-functioning part of a man’s brain basically shuts down the minute your pants come off. It’s not that we don’t think; our thoughts just become, well, simple.Naked woman. Must touch.

But that changes when we go down on you because, suddenly, we have a goal. We need a strategy. And we need to silence theme, me, mepart of our brains long enough to make you feel totally happy with your decision to get into bed with us. In that moment, here’s what your guy is likely to be thinking.

1. Is That It?
A man’s penis is easy to find. It’s all up in your face like a new Beyoncé song. But your clitoris? It’s more like an original-press Beatles album on vinyl. The early stuff, no less. You can spend hours in a record shop, flipping through the wrong piles. Then suddenly…there it is! Hallelujah!

2. Whoa. Great Angle.
It’s underboob city down here. You look fantastic. We’d be happy to snap some pictures if you’d like.

3. Oh, No. It’s Stubble.
Those little one-sixteenth-inch hairs? They hurt. Don’t get us wrong—we’re still happy to be down here. But if you think about it before our next hook-up, a shave would be nice. Or maybe a wax? If that’s not your style, just grow it out a little so your pubes don’t feel like sandpaper.

4. I Sure Hope This Pays Off in a Mouth Gig.
One giveth and one receiv..CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/08/the-high-functioning-part-of-mans-brain.html

2 Shares

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by ladyF(f): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
shocked
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by drnairalov: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
i dont understand this..what is getting down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by MISSNORA(f): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by MISSNORA(f): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
drnairalov:
i dont understand this..what is getting down?
Ask d person above u
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by rawpadgin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Perverted tread

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by drnairalov: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
As d person above u
u re now above me
what is getting down aunty Nora?? *sadface

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its either d op is a guy or this this post was copied... Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by xpac01(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dayummn,!! What picture is that Looks like a snow mould... That's nice tho.
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Its either d op is a guy or this this post was copied... Iranu
#Tha truth#

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Ask d person above u
MissNora..Hmmmm

You registered on Sept1 and this is Sept8..you already have 666posts.. According to my analysis, your average post per day is 84..Sorry can I ask you some questions?. Pls say the truth..

*Do you work?
*Are you a student?
*Where do you live?
*Are you married/single?
*Dont you have nose to perceive something bogus within you?

Hope to hear from you soon!.
Regards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by falconey(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
sherlock holmes is above me

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by datprincess(f): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by Bamz(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2015
datprincess:
grin grin

men.. you fine!

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by datprincess(f): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2015
thanks
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by seunny4lif(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2015
grin angry
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by lonelydora: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2015
I don't understand anything here.
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by icekoko(f): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Rubbish post. I didn't understand one single thing. undecided
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by charger09(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2015
datprincess:
thanks
he is only deceiving you dear..u r just 5/10 truthisbitter
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by datprincess(f): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2015
lol..
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by Idydarling(f): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by Abayor7: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2015
profojah:

MissNora..Hmmmm

You registered on Sept1 and this is Sept8..you already have 666posts.. According to my analysis, your average post per day is 84..Sorry can I ask you some questions?. Pls say the truth..

*Do you work?
*Are you a student?
*Where do you live?
*Are you married/single?

Regards
so u are following her profile?

Get urself a job first.
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Abayor7:

Get urself a job first.
I'm getting my money from the internet..Do you have one abayo cos you sudnt be here by now?. You need to get something doing faq

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by datprincess(f): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2015
lol... grin
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by 400billionman: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Why is this one laughing. ?

Smh..
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha............. Thought I was the only one to observe this. Wow! You must be Sherlock holmes or Dick Tracy of NL. Hahahahahahaha.....

profojah:

MissNora..Hmmmm

*Do you work?
*Are you a student?
*Where do you live?
*Are you married/single?

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Or maybe dick tracy..... Hahahahahahaha

falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Haba! Relax na...... I'm guessing his intentions aren't in bad light. Besides, some of us are online workers(thus can switch between multiple sites with one click) u know. The world's a global village u know.... *smiles*

And his questions may be nosy but youth of today have to face the truth.

Abayor7:

Get urself a job first.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by EmagNig(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
very funny, mumu things.. then they will become babies overnight just because them want enter flesh

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by datprincess(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by Adasun(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
profojah:

MissNora..Hmmmm

*Do you work?
*Are you a student?
*Where do you live?
*Are you married/single?

Regards
hahahahahahah Efcc agent is here.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... by shut(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
datprincess:

The high-functioning part of a man’s brain basically shuts down the minute your pants come off. It’s not that we don’t think; our thoughts just become, well, simple.Naked woman. Must touch.

But that changes when we go down on you because, suddenly, we have a goal. We need a strategy. And we need to silence theme, me, mepart of our brains long enough to make you feel totally happy with your decision to get into bed with us. In that moment, here’s what your guy is likely to be thinking.

1. Is That It?
A man’s penis is easy to find. It’s all up in your face like a new Beyoncé song. But your clitoris? It’s more like an original-press Beatles album on vinyl. The early stuff, no less. You can spend hours in a record shop, flipping through the wrong piles. Then suddenly…there it is! Hallelujah!

2. Whoa. Great Angle.
It’s underboob city down here. You look fantastic. We’d be happy to snap some pictures if you’d like.

3. Oh, No. It’s Stubble.
Those little one-sixteenth-inch hairs? They hurt. Don’t get us wrong—we’re still happy to be down here. But if you think about it before our next hook-up, a shave would be nice. Or maybe a wax? If that’s not your style, just grow it out a little so your pubes don’t feel like sandpaper.

4. I Sure Hope This Pays Off in a Mouth Gig.
One giveth and one receiv..CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/08/the-high-functioning-part-of-mans-brain.html

english please lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. / [pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding / 15 Negative Effects Of Too Much Sex You Don't Know..No. 8 & 14 Might Shock You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.