Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. (1498 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself / I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by Nature8(m): 6:29am On Sep 09, 2015
1. You wake up early morning but you cant send even a good morning message to your lover trust me you are just pretending there is no love between you too..
2. You are in the same country you can take a week without hearing the voice of the so called lover. My dear there is no love between two of you..
3. Your lover sends you a message but you read without replying, instead of hurting his her feeling be open and tell him/her that you don't love her/him anymore..
4. You organise to meet but every time you are saying you are busy. Why don't you tell him/her the truth that you don't love her/him..
5. When you meet you cant even give him/her a hug why do you pretend that you are in love..
6. Your phone is always busy whenever your lover calls. Why don't you tell him/her the truth that you don't love her/him..
7. You cant spare time for your lover but you spare time for other people. Why don't you be open to him/her that you don't love her/him..
8. You've been dating for years without knowing if it's leading to marriage or not, tell him/her the truth and stop wasting someone's time..
9. Feelings are so painful if you don't love that person. Stop playing with his/her feelings. Be open and say you don't love her/him..
10. Your lover's heart is not a doll to be played with. Be open and tell him/her that you don't love him/her anymore.. NATURE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2015
I'm okay with other points stated but Good Morning texts?

People still do that?? I thought we left that in our teenage phase
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by icekoko(f): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2015
I Quite agree with u, u knw its easier to say Busy when someone needs u but painful to hear same. Eheen about Goodmorning text I feel so loved when I check my phone and realize I have got a pinG from someone I love. It mustn't necessarily be a TexT, pings inclusive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by Yongi99(m): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2015
noted
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by jazinogold(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2015
I no dy do everything stated above...and I no still love her!
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by amiskurie(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Nice....
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by Idydarling(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2015
jazinogold:
stop eating her punny then undecided
jazinogold:
stop eating her punny then
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2015
This needs to get to front page. Some people need to see it. Even if they still love the person, sometimes they do this things unknowingly and when the other person falls out of love, they start blaming the oda person
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by Olaphysics(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmm...I do all these things but I don't know how to tell her I'm no more interested
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by 400billionman: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2015
It just needs a discerning man.

Some girls can hide love well well. They be crushing, even seducing you at thesame time they wont reply your whatsapp chats. When she is fed up pretending, she will now shout at you on the phone one day out of desperation, " Cant you see i love you. " ?

Haa, i never knew o..
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
I agree with all but 1,5 and 6 are so not logical.
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good morning text kwa?who get that time mtcheew
Re: If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. by ennon92(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
On the contrary, one might be doing all what op stated n still not love the fella..Therefore,the post is null,void n baseless.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From People Who "Failed" Their Way To Success / Looking For A Matured Guy Who Is Ready To Settle Down / No Girlfriend No Problem, Being Single Is Dope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.