Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (4862 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Uniquetani1(f): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't know maybe I am not made for relationship and true love. Why do guys always come into my life and jilt my heart then walk away?
This is my third relationship
Its all start due some uncalled situation, we became closed friends but ended up falling in love with each other. Then he proposed love to me and I accepted since he knew everything about my past relationships. The love between us was so strong not until my body started changing. I started adding weight and having this stubborn acne on my face. This change makes me look totally different from before. Suddenly, his attitude changed towards me completely and I was worried wondering if I offended him. So I decided to ask him y, so he said that he don't like how I look now that if I looked that way with the acne on my face and weight, he wouldn't have asked me out. I was so hurt and kept wondering if he love me because of my beauty. And he will also walked out of my life if I had had accident that disfigured me too. I told him I will work on it in fact I joined a team in a gym which I always go every day but his attitude is not different. I am hurt, I am feeling so much pains in my heart and I am losing focus. I love him so much and I can't stop thinking about him.
It is now my notice that whenever guys are my body, they will just walk away by making complains about me. Same thing happened in my first and my second relationship. All these relationships ended within the second month. Don't know if I am the one with the problems. Please help me, I don't want to lose myself yet. If possible I want to forget about love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by LordIsaac(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
All I'll say is that you need to look inwards. What do you reflect ? If you are sincere with yourself, therein would you find the solution.

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by ElsonMorali: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Don't let it upset you. Just take care of yourself. Don't let yourself grow too big.

When you are fit and look healthy you'll feel confident of yourself and your looks.

It is that confidence that attracts guys not necessarily facial beauty.

There are ways to take care of acne problems and weight gain.

Don't chase love, let it come to you.

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Oyindidi(f): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
My dear, there's nothing wrong with you. Maybe this is not the right time for you to start having boyfriend. Don't let anybody make you lose your self-esteem, look in the mirror and admire how beautiful you are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by BiafranBushBoy: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cry baby!!

You know how many guys have been hurt too?

Fvcck off here with your pathetic pile of shhit story!!

Bullshit!!

So many whack relationship experts already in the house. Even those who can't handle a phone wants to handle a man! Useless!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by motherfucker: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I don't know maybe I am not made for relationship and true love. Why do guys always come into my life and jilt my heart then walk away?
Its all start due some uncalled situation, we became closed friends but ended up falling in love with each other. Then he proposed love to me and I accepted since he knew everything about my past relationships. The love between us was so strong not until my body started changing. I started adding weight and having this stubborn acne on my face. This change makes me look totally different from before. Suddenly, his attitude changed towards me completely and I was worried wondering if I offended him. So I decided to ask him y, so he said that he don't like how I look now that if I looked that way with the acne on my face and weight, he wouldn't have asked me out. I was so hurt and kept wondering if he love me because of my beauty. And he will also walked out of my life if I had had accident that disfigured me too. I told him I will work on it in fact I joined a team in a gym which I always go every day but his attitude is not different. I am hurt, I am feeling so much pains in my heart and I am losing focus. I love him so much and I can't stop thinking about him.
It is now my notice that whenever guys are my body, they will just walk away by making complains about me. Same thing happened in my first and my second relationship. All these relationships ended within the second month. Don't know if I am the one with the problems. Please help me, I don't want to lose myself yet. If possible I want to forget about love

Change strategy... Don't give people chance to take you for granted.

8 Likes

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by decatalyst(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Cry baby!!

Bullshit!!

Beht where exactly dey pepper you?

7 Likes

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by pointblank247(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Uniquetani1:
call me
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by adadike(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
PM me, let me teach you how to handle guys. sorry to say, but you are behaving like a fool in love and no man wants that. see how a man made you feel bad about your beautiful self?

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by fancy4eve(f): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Just try nd work on does tins he complained about, nd if he still continues wit his behavior, den u should try taking ur mind off d relationship. Life is too short to b killing ur self ova a man, cus a broken relationship is better dan a broken marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by olarwhumy6(f): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Go for deliverance babe, sometimes when things dnt go the way we have planned with consistent occurance, one seeks the face of God in prayers..its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by djgrafiti(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Humans are selfish in nature and there is no such thing as unconditional love,there is always something that keeps us with our partners,some na money,some na beauty,others na sex....remove those things and we fall out of love,my advice...let him go,u can't force a man to love and stay with u.

2 Likes

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Pusyiter(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
The problem is yourself.
No one can call you inferior without your permission.
Your presentation to men has been faulty.
My take is: build yourself, esteem, ego, and mannerism. 4ck love/relationship for now
Develop your career and carve a niche for yourself.
When the right one comes, you will know because it will just flow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Jfrankination(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please help me win this competition by just liking the post https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjfncj3FRlE/
Thanks and God bless
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2018
Only 3 failed relationships and you are crying?

Anyways, try and be self confident.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by austyn0(m): 4:07am On Jun 02, 2018
adadike:
PM me, let me teach you how to handle guys. sorry to say, but you are behaving like a fool in love and no man wants that. see how a man made you feel bad about your beautiful self?
Ada we no gree,, teach her here make we learn as well..cheesy
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Shalomc(f): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2018
olarwhumy6:
Go for deliverance babe, sometimes when things dnt go the way we have planned with consistent occurance, one seeks the face of God in prayers..its well
Hello awaiting your response.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by tunamenga(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2018
I'm sorry to hear this. there are times we need to work on ourselves. everything is not love all the time but common sense.

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Fidecoo(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Uniquetani1:
, pix of yourself or ...........
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Gloryboy(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2018
You already know your problem and you asking us for advice.

You said something that needs to be taken with seriousness "it is now your notice that when a guy are (have) your body they walk away" meaning the initial reason isn't bcs of your face or body but bcs you allowed him have your body.

Be wise baby girl and continue with that your gym.

2 Likes

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by olarwhumy6(f): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:
Hello awaiting your response.
babe, Free me. I'm nt interested, okay?
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Xtargold(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2018
adadike:
How about you create a thread about it here, so we all can learn. Thanks kiss
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by showafrica(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2018
adadike:

She looks clingy and dependent, no man wants a dummy as a partner. Have a goal of your own and have a life of your own.

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by victorian(f): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Op, nothing is wrong with your beautiful self . I bet you are either still in your teens or early 20s. You are still growing , so don't worry . Work on the acne, and try and manage your weight ,but don't push it . Then work on your career, complete your studies and focused in bn the best u can be in life .

Leave guys , love and relationship for now. Most guys after having sex they loose interest . It happens to almost everyone one of us. I rememebr as a teenager , my first bf was about making out with me and he unhooked my bra and was like what's this ! Your boobs are just too big! And he pushed me off and said how come u have such boobs ! Arrgh! And that was the end , he said i should go work on it and reduce it .I felt so ashamed of myself .lol cheesy and that was the end .
I felt hurt no doubt and jejely withdrew from guys and focused on my studies . at least the main reason I got admission was to study and be a graduate. I wasnt sent to school to land a boy friend.lol.. So eventually I became focused .
So I said to hell with all guys , lemme focus on my books and I did. I graduated with flying colours , created a successful career for myself . I became slim and my boobs reduced smiley but guys weren't coming . I was as slim as a model o! Very pretty .but still no bf ! sad

But after working for 6months and things were going well for me, I blew up again and I said to myself to hell mehn! If u like love my orobo shape or hate it i dont care , as long as am not overwieght ! But guess what!

Men started coming my way, men who loves big bold busty ladies . these set of guys will Beg and plead to date me! I feel so confident in my robust look! I even glowed more . As I type , am in a relationship with a guy who adores me for my brains, hardwork and busty big look. I am happy with whom am with . no regrets whatsoever . He's so proud of me, he introduces me to his friends, we go to occasions together . He makes me feel like a Queen. My shakara no be here o! cheesy

All my epistle is this : Love your self, train yourself , be good to yourself , the right men will come your way and u will be the one to make shakara and choose . If u make the wrong choice and he's behaving like an asshole? Bust his side ! And move on , don't dwell on people who makes u feel less of yourself . You DONT need such negative guys around u. Surround yourself with positive friends .

You are unique and special in your own way. So own it !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Centrallock: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2018
adadike:
why must she p.m you, with all your knowledge on men am still trying to find you relevant to the issue.. mtcheew
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Cry baby!!
Bullshit!!
bro you are chilless.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Shalomc(f): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
olarwhumy6:
babe, Free me. I'm nt interested, okay?
Friends then... Hope we can get to meet up... probably church?
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Centrallock: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
The problem is not your boyfriend or relationship, the problem is you
Once u lose your self respect, you lose ur selves value
Love yourself first before expecting someone to love you
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
victorian:
Op, nothing is wrong with your beautiful self . I bet you are either still in your teens or early 20s. You are still growing , so don't worry . Work on the acne, and try and manage your weight ,but don't push it . Then work on your career, complete your studies and focused in bn the best u can be in life .

Leave guys , love and relationship for now. Most guys after having sex they loose interest . It happens to almost everyone one of us. I rememebr as a teenager , my first bf was about making out with me and he unhooked my bra and was like what's this ! Your boobs are just too big! And he pushed me off and said how come u have such boobs ! Arrgh! And that was the end , he said i should go work on it and reduce it .I felt so ashamed of myself .lol cheesy and that was the end .
I felt hurt no doubt and jejely withdrew from guys and focused on my studies . at least the main reason I got admission was to study and be a graduate. I wasnt sent to school to land a boy friend.lol.. So eventually I became focused .
So I said to hell with all guys , lemme focus on my books and I did. I graduated with flying colours , created a successful career for myself . I became slim and my boobs reduced smiley but guys weren't coming . I was as slim as a model o! Very pretty .but still no bf ! sad

But after working for 6months and things were going well for me, I blew up again and I said to myself to hell mehn! If u like love my orobo shape or hate it i dont care , as long as am not overwieght ! But guess what!

Men started coming my way, men who loves big bold busty ladies . these set of guys will Beg and plead to date me! I feel so confident in my robust look! I even glowed more . As I type , am in a relationship with a guy who adores me for my brains, hardwork and busty big look. I am happy with whom am with . no regrets whatsoever . He's so proud of me, he introduces me to his friends, we go to occasions together . He makes me feel like a Queen. My shakara no be here o! cheesy

All my epistle is this : Love your self, train yourself , be good to yourself , the right men will come your way and u will be the one to make shakara and choose . If u make the wrong choice and he's behaving like an asshole? Bust his side ! And move on , don't dwell on people who makes u feel less of yourself . You DONT need such negative guys around u. Surround yourself with positive friends .

You are unique and special in your own way. So own it !

Wow! Best advice ever! You go girl! With your fine self grin

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by victorian(f): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:

Wow! Best advice ever! You go girl! With your fine self grin

smileyCheers pretty angel, thanks .

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by olarwhumy6(f): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Friends then... Hope we can get to meet up... probably church?
No thanks, still not interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / My House Boy Impregnanted All My Daughter's Help / Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.