Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times (1142 Views)

Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by oliverperry(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
I am dating a girl. And she expects me too send all my money on her..i work hard too make this money ..but she also work also but she don't want too spend her own salary but send my own money I bought samsung s-5 for her birthday and on my won birthday she bought nothing but sent me a text message even dating prostitute or olosho some time is better than dating a girl from the street pretending too be holy normal girl go around sleeping with her bf with out no protection all because of love and money..but prostitute if u. Like give her 2milloin she won't have sex with u with out no protection..am a good looking guy normally and tall not too slim. She always come too visit me at my house at oshodi may be once in a week I stay in a room self-contain.i stay alone but any time my this girl come she is always wanting more from me by telling me my apartment is too small and all that. Am not dangote son..I just started my own living I finish my ND last 2years.and I would be continuing my HND next year..some times if I go too shoprite too get a jersey or buy wears or shoes for my self I buy are too some nice cloths and shoes ..some time if I just feel good and am loaded I would just transfer money too her account too manage. I even took her too my mum took know her she always feel that because my parent are wealthy that means I most also be wealthy and send much money I moved far away from my parent too build my own future am a kind of guy I don't like fake life and some times If i feel like going out or she wants too go out feeling good I do go too my mum house too carry her ride and we both go out together when I met her I was not in a ride I was just neutral I did not form or claim baba olowo. I just approached her nicely at domino restaurant .she did some thing bad too me and I was even so disappointed.she spend a night @ my house and she used my system too browse on facebook she forgot too log out she went back. The next morning. I wanted too log in my facebook on my system but I found out. She forgot too log out and a guy send are text on facebook saying I miss u I no what I did was wrong by checking or reading the message..she was telling the guy she is not around that she is with her fake husband and that's me and the guy told her y did u call him your fake husband and she replied by tell the guy that..am too gently and telling him that am too handsome that she don't trust me that there is no girl that would see me and won't appreciate my look and she said she can't cope that if we get marry our marriage won't last.the guy was even tell do she miss the last time they had sex my girl friend told him yes that she missed the love they make and they way the guy touches her.i was so surprised I satisfied her with every thing.my mum even called and ask her..she is friendly and very beautiful and really nice she is so hot but I don't have any option than too let her go..so I called her and I told her am tayad of her silly games and let end this love and she said ok (y)she was crying and she is begging me but I told her NO.she still use too disturb me what can I do too let her go since. 2weeks now have been seeing her miss calls on my phone and she text tell I don't pick her calls any more Pls..what should I do..pls no insult am just seeking for advice should I move on or what..her friend even called me on phone and pleaded.should I explain too her what she did or should I just keep still and just leave her or accept her back.cause she add reported me her friends too beg me and she also went too my mum warehouse too check if I was there. She can't come too my place cause I told if she come I would deal with her..if u handsome na complain if u ugly na complain . If u get money na complain if u no get na complain what can u do too please
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
juz leave her…dnt let her robbed ur ass…those kind of b*tches doesn't deserved anything…if she can't stand up and find a good job then there is no point hanging on with her..simply, she's not on the same lane with u cool cool cool
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
oliverperry:
I am dating a girl. And she expects me too send all my money on her..i work hard too make this money ..but she also work also but she don't want too spend her own salary but send my own money I bought samsung s-5 for her birthday and on my won birthday she bought nothing but sent me a text message even dating prostitute or olosho some time is better than dating a girl from the street pretending too be holy normal girl go around sleeping with her bf with out no protection all because of love and money..but prostitute if u. Like give her 2milloin she won't have sex with u with out no protection..am a good looking guy normally and tall not too slim. She always come too visit me at my house at oshodi may be once in a week I stay in a room self-contain.i stay alone but any time my this girl come she is always wanting more from me by telling me my apartment is too small and all that. Am not dangote son..I just started my own living I finish my ND last 2years.and I would be continuing my HND next year..some times if I go too shoprite too get a jersey or buy wears or shoes for my self I buy are too some nice cloths and shoes ..some time if I just feel good and am loaded I would just transfer money too her account too manage. I even took her too my mum took know her she always feel that because my parent are wealthy that means I most also be wealthy and send much money I moved far away from my parent too build my own future am a kind of guy I don't like fake life and some times If i feel like going out or she wants too go out feeling good I do go too my mum house too carry her ride and we both go out together when I met her I was not in a ride I was just neutral I did not form or claim baba olowo. I just approached her nicely at domino restaurant .she did some thing bad too me and I was even so disappointed.she spend a night @ my house and she used my system too browse on facebook she forgot too log out she went back. The next morning. I wanted too log in my facebook on my system but I found out. She forgot too log out and a guy send are text on facebook saying I miss u I no what I did was wrong by checking or reading the message..she was telling the guy she is not around that she is with her fake husband and that's me and the guy told her y did u call him your fake husband and she replied by tell the guy that..am too gently and telling him that am too handsome that she don't trust me that there is no girl that would see me and won't appreciate my look and she said she can't cope that if we get marry our marriage won't last.the guy was even tell do she miss the last time they had sex my girl friend told him yes that she missed the love they make and they way the guy touches her.i was so surprised I satisfied her with every thing.my mum even called and ask her..she is friendly and very beautiful and really nice she is so hot but I don't have any option than too let her go..so I called her and I told her am tayad of her silly games and let end this love and she said ok (y)she was crying and she is begging me but I told her NO.she still use too disturb me what can I do too let her go since. 2weeks now have been seeing her miss calls on my phone and she text tell I don't pick her calls any more Pls..what should I do..pls no insult am just seeking for advice should I move on or what..her friend even called me on phone and pleaded.should I explain too her what she did or should I just keep still and just leave her or accept her back.cause she add reported me her friends too beg me and she also went too my mum warehouse too check if I was there. She can't come too my place cause I told if she come I would deal with her..if u handsome na complain if u ugly na complain . If u get money na complain if u no get na complain what can u do too please
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
juz leave her…dnt let her robbed ur ass…those kind of b*tches doesn't deserved anything…if she can't stand up and find a good job then there is no point hanging on with her..simply, she's not on the same lane with u cool cool cool
Gbam! U deserve 2 kegs of chilled palmwine
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by danchuzzy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
no spaces?? shocked shocked

KashyBaby how were you even able to read all this?

oliverperry:

@op, try organize your write up better next time!!!
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
danchuzzy:
no spaces?? shocked shocked

KashyBaby how were you even able to read all this?

@op, try organize your write up better next time!!!

well…what those eyes for ey? grin grin
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by therealdeal10: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls edit ur write up

D gal is full of crap, if she misses d way dat her facebook friend touches her y not go bak 2 him, she clearly misses d moni u spend on her.

Run! Run!! Run!!!
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
grayht:
Gbam! U deserve 2 kegs of chilled palmwine

i dnt go down with brokeass ppol... wink so save ur palm wine ,u may need tat later grin grin grin
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nature gave horns to bulls, shells to turtles, speed to hares, the power of swimming to fishes, that of flying to birds and understanding to men. She had nothing left to give to women except beauty
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Jayjay0(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Who needs a girlfriend?? Nobody does. Get a dog and you will know the real meaning of Loyalty.
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Eniqurl(f): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Niggaz b dating broke ass
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
KashyBaby:

i dnt go down with brokeass ppol... wink so save ur palm wine ,u may need tat later grin grin grin
for ur broke[en] ass mind abi..lol
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by oliverperry(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Girls are fool of shit do they think every man will always remain broke.is money love.is not a most u depend on a man b4 u leave.if a guy. Send money on a girl na maga too them //if u don't spend the guy is too stingy for my liking //girls ehn
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by myqel(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
E get as e be for dis ur English essay o

Back to the topic, if u can't stay with me during the hustle then definitely u can't be around me when I start to dey bubble
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by Holyfield1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
You need to learn the difference between to and too
Re: I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times by 2dice(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Somebody said yesterday Most Girls have *OLOSHO INSTINCT*... No be lie

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Spouse Doesn’t Love You Anymore / Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! / Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.