Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action (1153 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
MouthAction is s*x that involves the mouth and the joystick, v**ina, or anus (b*tt hole). Some other words for different kinds of MouthAction are “Mouth Action,” “giving head,” “going down on,” “eating out,” “sucking,” “cunnilingus,” or “rimming.”

How risky is it?
There are a few known cases of people getting HIV from giving MouthAction (licking or sucking).
There are no known cases of someone getting HIV from receiving MouthAction (being licked or sucked).
Experts believe that MouthAction without protection is less risky than other kinds of s*x, but all agree that it is possible to get HIV from giving MouthAction to an HIV-infected partner without protection, especially if the HIV-infected partner ejaculates in the mouth. Certain factors, such as the presence of any cuts or sores in the mouth, are thought to increase the riskiness of MouthAction.

Giving MouthAction (Mouth Action) to a man has been proven to carry some risk of getting HIV, although most scientists believe the risk is relatively low.

The risk increases if the person giving the Mouth Action has any cuts or scrapes in his or her mouth, even small ones that can be caused by brushing or flossing right before s*x. To have safer MouthAction, avoid getting any Fluid in your mouth, either by stopping MouthAction before expulsion or by using a nonspermicidal condom. You can use an oral barrier such as a dental dam or plastic wrap to make oral-an*l s*x (rimming) safer.

Giving MouthAction to (going down on) a woman is also relatively low risk. The possibility of infection is higher if there is menstrual blood, if the woman has another STD in addition to HIV, or if the person performing MouthAction has sores or cuts in the mouth. You can use an oral barrier such as a dental dam or plastic wrap to make oral-vaginal s*x (cunnilingus) or oral-an*l s*x (rimming) safer.

The risk of other sexually transmitted diseases…..

There are many diseases besides HIV that can be passed through unprotected MouthAction, including herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, and the viruses that cause warts, intestinal parasites, and other conditions.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/health-revelation-the-dangers-of-mouth-action-18-details.html

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by SUGARBEE(f): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmm very insightful grin

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by BadBullet(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
op meet a clean babe and your life wil never remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by adedayourt(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmm very insightful grin

so stop it!
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by BadBullet(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmm very insightful grin

but you do it and they do it to you too
dnt lie?!
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by SUGARBEE(f): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
adedayourt:

so stop it!
BadBullet:

but you do it and they do it to you too
dnt lie?!
hehehehehe see talk like beans grin

Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by BadBullet(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
SUGARBEE:
hehehehehe see talk like beans grin

this is an insult to beans family and i demand an apology cos its ma favourite food undecided
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by SUGARBEE(f): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
BadBullet:

this is an insult to beans family and i demand an apology cos its ma favourite food undecided
Lol
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by BadBullet(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol
that's not an apology
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by faith551(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nothing new
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by therealdeal10: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Forget dat tin abeg

Guys abeg who go refuse 2 get a mouth action 4rm Julieth Ibrahim?? grin

Mk i hear say any guy refuse cheesy
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by jonaifame22(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
I love mouth action,I give mouth action to al most everygal I've slept wth, infact it's a prerequisite if I must have sex wth a gal,my mouth is covered wth the blood of jesus, I once fantasized giving tonto dike a head,buh right now maybe it's too late
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
I love mouth action,I givin mouth action to al most everygal I've slept wth, infact it's a prerequisite if I must have sex wth a gal,my mouth is covered wth the blood of jesus, I was fantasized giving tonto dike a head,buh right now maybe it's too late
I didn't see that. No.
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
therealdeal10:
Forget dat tin abeg

Guys abeg who go refuse 2 get a mouth action 4rm Julieth Ibrahim?? grin

Mk i hear say any guy refuse cheesy
Your minds are corrupt.
Re: Health Revelation: The Dangers Of Mouth Action by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
BadBullet:
op meet a clean babe and your life wil never remain the same
I guess younger speaking from experience...

(1) (Reply)

How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. / Need A Candid Advice Please / Your Experience With A Stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.