Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? (2519 Views)

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kayoski(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Enough said thank u very much,everyone for your contribution.. but I think this matter u be left for Mattew or mathias to judge
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
op, check my last thread about lending ladies money...
is there any tips you will give me in case of any mishap next time
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kayoski:
Enough said thank u very much,everyone for your contribution..
but I think this matter u be left for Mattew or mathias to judge
no be only mathias lol

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by xcommando(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
I can't even make such mistake again,my experience was even worst i became her worst enemy,my kid sister adviced me to forget the money because this girl is far younger than me(nah bross she dey call me sef) and can fabricate lies against.
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:27am On Sep 10, 2015
xcommando:
I can't even make such mistake again,my experience was even worst i became her worst enemy,my kid sister adviced me to forget the money because this girl is far younger than me(nah bross she dey call me sef) and can fabricate lies against.
i can imagine lol
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
is there any tips you will give me in case of any mishap next time
TIPs: don't lend money to women....

and, dont lend what you can not give out 'dash'.
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
xcommando:
tell us in detail how e take happen....
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by buJu234: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
U guys are making me laugh. .

wat abt d female neighbour dat beg for a loan of 30k promised to repay but parked and ran away wen everyone has gone to work

Upto today she no where to b found.

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
buJu234:
U guys are making me laugh. .

wat abt d female neighbour dat beg for a loan of 30k promised to repay but parked and ran away wen everyone has gone to work

Upto today she no where to b found.
some girls are wicked sha
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:
TIPs: don't lend money to women....

and, dont lend what you can not give out 'dash'.
yes....i only give for free
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
xcommando:
oya narrate your own story
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by NOBODYY: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:

if you were in my shoes,wetin u for do?
This is the cheat av been employing for years man & its working

Go to a police station tell them wah happend give dem 1k dey'll give u two officers...go & arrest her...ur money go show up
Dem no born her well
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

This is the cheat av been employing for years man & its working

Go to a police station tell them wah happend give dem 1k dey'll give u two officers...go & arrest her...ur money go show up
Dem no born her well
are you for real
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by NOBODYY: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
are you for real
Yea man...explain to the police men they'll tell u to drop something so they can follow u...just forgo 500 or 1k...They'll follow u when she sleep Cell for 3days ur money go show
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Op! Nice tory but u don't have to lie to us nah...

Which 3k be chicken change for u? If 3k na chicken change for u, u no go dey pester her like that and wouldn't even bother to come here and start relating your ordeal. So, abeg go and learn how to lie, biko ? grin
Hahahahahahahahaha nawa for you ooo na everything you see you go talk? op no mind I like as you collect your 3k joor

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahahahahaha nawa for you ooo na everything you see you go talk? op no mind I like as you collect your 3k joor
b4 nko i go leave am for'am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Bitch Hot Naked Pussy Photos To Boyfriend Leaks / Types Of Husband Ladies Choose Yours. / Advice Needed. How Do I Stop My Girlfriend's Obsession With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.