Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband (12777 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Mzdivacious:
well i know what I'm doing about my own.I'm not seeing anyone at all for the main time.I guess that's impossible for u since u are a guyundecided.but for me its better than changing boyfriend every three months cos m bored of the relationship…maybe u need a breaksomething I'm sure u can't docheesy
You mean I should just stay single? embarassed

What if we are fit for each other? Who knows? embarassed
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by naijaboiy: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Eleniyan I hail u ontop transformer ooo grin grin

Well crafted!

Am sure u spoke for most of us......

As per changing things like s******y pads, baba d tin tire me oooo. To roll out EX's list come be like calling Buhari's Ministerial List grin grin
Baba you sef get am. grin
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by naijaboiy: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2015
trendiitee:
chaiii, see yourself.
OK let me help you out. For you to stop changing pad it means you will no longer menstruate, so just hire me to go to the mountain and pray for you to stop menstruating so that you will stop changing sanitary pads. tongue tongue tongue.

Longest time, How are you doing?
Lool...funny you gringrin

I'm fine o...it's you that ran away o sad
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by scentmarlc(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lmao that's deep

Diva I wana ask you if you were aware that a thread of same content as yours was created by redgem yesterday?

In other news, Redgem what's the motivation behind your new found madness. Did I insult you with my initial post? I only clarified diva's stance based upon verifiable fact. Was that an insult?

My Advice: Don't get carried away by the fake attention you received from your lame cohorts, you are just one of those sanitary pads tussling for power with the G-string...

P:S Diva please clarify coz I seem to see a lot of backtalks on this.
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by redgem(f): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Diva I wana ask you if you were aware that a thread of same content as yours was created by red gem yesterday?

In other news, Red gem what's the motivation behind your new found madness. Did I insult you with my initial post? I only clarified diva's stance based upon verifiable fact. Was that an insult?

My Advice: Don't get carried away by the fake attention you received from your lame cohorts, you are just one of those sanitary pads tussling for power with the G-string...

You should think before you talk...... That's all I have to say
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by prettysassygirl(f): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

it's not my fault. The girls won't just stop flowing. sad
God,when would my fellow girls learn,throwing themselves at guys since 1880
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by naijaboiy: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
prettysassygirl:

God,when would my fellow girls learn,throwing themselves at guys since 1880
Na my fault? grin
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Mzdivacious(f): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

You mean I should just stay single? embarassed

What if we are fit for each other? Who knows? embarassed
lol me no dey form for fine boy.if we are so be it.bye bye kingtomgrin
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by KingTom(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mzdivacious:
You want to die abi? angry
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Mzdivacious(f): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Diva I wana ask you if you were aware that a thread of same content as yours was created by redgem yesterday?

In other news, Redgem what's the motivation behind your new found madness. Did I insult you with my initial post? I only clarified diva's stance based upon verifiable fact. Was that an insult?

I wasn't aware na.I no even too dey frequent nairaland like that.I wouldn't have bothered if I knew.no time
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Mzdivacious(f): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2015
KingTom:
You want to die abi? angry
I belong to everybody and nobodyundecided
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by naijaboiy: 6:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Mzdivacious:
Lol...but how are we gonna know if we don't make efforts? wink
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Mzdivacious(f): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...but how are we gonna know if we don't make efforts? wink
oya let's make efforts nagrin
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by KingTom(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2015
Mzdivacious:
I belong to everybody and nobodyundecided
You belong to everybody abi? Oniranu oshi! Alailopolo! Let me see you near me again! Ketekete nla oshi! angry

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by kinglekan: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2015
KingTom:

You belong to everybody abi? Oniranu oshi! Alailopolo! Let me see you near me again! Ketekete nla oshi! angry

Buhaahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Oga mi, e take e easy naaa grin grin

Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by KingTom(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhaahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Oga mi, e take e easy naaa grin grin

Oba Lekan can you imagine? The useless adulteress is not even hiding her sin angry
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by MrCork: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mzdivacious:
oya let's make efforts nagrin

....swerry did mention i drivves£28'000(cash) range rover spot & i gots moiney? wink

2 Likes

Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by kinglekan: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2015
MrCork:

....swerry did mention i drivves£28'000(cash) range rover spot & i gots moiney? wink

Cc: halfrica grin

Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2015
MrCork:

Hany whr af u been cry cry cry cry

and i tot u only love lightskinned girls cry cry cry cry
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Mzdivacious(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

Oba Lekan can you imagine? The useless adulteress is not even hiding her sin angry
i just saw this and this is meaaan sad
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by zicoraads: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mzdivacious:
Where have you been? embarassed
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by KingTom(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mzdivacious:
What you did to me was mean. cry
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by finestpicks(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Deep,oh well lipsrsealed
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by kpussh: 2:06am On Jan 13, 2016
If then no da me I go feet grin

Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Hey Miss... I mean the OP... So today, i was doing my usual midnight survey and i came across your profile.. Your picture first caught my attention.. But then i just let it go... Checked your topics and saw your e-diary.... You're such a good writer.... I'd really love if you'd continue it... You also mentioned you are a student of OAU.... Cool... Well, the diary is the most 'important' to me now... Btw... What's your twitter handle

Yours Sincerely,
Rapsowdee
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Mzdivacious(f): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Hey Miss... I mean the OP... So today, i was doing my usual midnight survey and i came across your profile.. Your picture first caught my attention.. But then i just let it go... Checked your topics and saw your e-diary.... You're such a good writer.... I'd really love if you'd continue it... You also mentioned you are a student of OAU.... Cool... Well, the diary is the most 'important' to me now... Btw... What's your twitter handle

Yours Sincerely,
Rapsowdee
Hello rapsowdee;

wink I appreciate this so much,dear,thanks.i actually missed my diary.anytime anything memorable - good,bad or funny - happens,i conjure words up in my head n imagine putting it down in my diary,lol

i'd get back to it soon tho.inshaallahsmiley

im not very active on twitter anymore either but.. @_DIVACIOUS

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mzdivacious:
Hello rapsowdee;

wink I appreciate this so much,dear,thanks.i actually missed my diary.anytime anything memorable - good,bad or funny - happens,i conjure words up in my head n imagine putting it down in my diary,lol

i'd get back to it soon tho.inshaallahsmiley

im not very active on twitter anymore either but.. @_DIVACIOUS

Where on Earth have you been na
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Mzdivacious(f): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Where on Earth have you been na
lol i dont nairaland much.plus u didnt quote or mention me or i should have seen this earlier
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mzdivacious:
lol i dont nairaland much.plus u didnt quote or mention me or i should have seen this earlier

Where are you most actiive then ?? What social media platform
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by midehi2(f): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016

Why date broke niggas when you know you can't cope wt little/ no doe ?

Its you fault, not theirs cool
can you imagine your comment, if we date rich men, you guys will still tag us a name, so you really asked why will she date a broke nigga? hmmm!
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by midehi2(f): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mzdivacious:
nice write-up girl
Re: 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband by Mzdivacious(f): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Where are you most actiive then ?? What social media platform
lol,im a mess atm...normally its instagram,nairaland n twitter in that order
when im fully active,id inform u,maybe even add u on bbmsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.