Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (52522 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by YungMillionaire: 3:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Xfemt:

plz ll u short up
what has tribalism got to do with dis topic

am a yoruba but let me tell u d truth igbo re more
better then d yorubas
so jst short up
and tink wit ur head not ur breast

ode oshi!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No way you are Yoruba - no Yoruba man will say something that insulting towards his own tribe. Stop lying you are Igbo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by YungMillionaire: 3:45am On Sep 11, 2015
anigbajumo:

Bro sentiments apart,

If igbo depart frm dis country 2dae it wil sabotage da economy of dis country.

Igbo have invested billions of naira in major sector of business in Nigeria dat boost da economy of dis country.

Am saying what av seen wif my eyes,Am yoruba thou. (no offense)

I don't think Igbos have more investment than the Yorubas - Igbos just talk alot about their business while Yorubas tend to be more reserved/more calculating. Just my observation. Am neither Yoruba or Igbo.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Dannyandre(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2015
Essential:

you are a very big liar. Nigeria survive th civil war without the igbo. While you the igbos where dying of hunger. Imagine if u have not surrounder and beg forgiveness. Now igbo and their biafra will look like those sudanese that one can easily count their bones and ribs. Already some of you where into carnnibal and eating ur family members.

Do u know DAT the igbos survived the war without any help for almost 3yes . if it was the yorubas or hausas dey would av been crushed since. The igbos created deir own weapons during due war
I will not argue with u but ow many yorubas av gotten recognition like d igbos
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ladej(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2015
raficki87:
if you want discount why not just come out and say it and don't use emotional blackmail #perspective. so who is then wrong?

Bros

When you buy things at the market do you ask for discount first ??

No

You ask for the price

Then you ask for a reduced price

The bone of contention isn't the timing of the discount

It's p squares response. It smacks of arrogance

Remember no one Is on top forever......

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by uch21(f): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I just want to see how the igbo boys will bash Kestolove95 wink
leave her she wan buy job,,
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by anigbajumo(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2015
YungMillionaire:

I don't think Igbos have more investment than the Yorubas - Igbos just talk alot about their business while Yorubas tend to be more reserved/more calculating. Just my observation. Am neither Yoruba or Igbo.

U sure,

Wen it comes to business IGBO dominate it all

Dat s jst da fact,am even yoruba buh dat s jst da fact
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by MunaAndy(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
SAY NOOOO!!! TO TRIBALISM

Mpa gi nwukwa there

Ewu!
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by anigbajumo(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2015
kosplateau:

u dey mind her...Yoruba and Nigeria favor her..she dey folo her US immigration status wey never do one yr of possible 13 bumper to bumper.bunch of hypocrites!

M'even yoruba buh ah dnt support tribalism..

If igbo is wrong about yoruba,I will correct him/her

If yoruba is wrong about igbo,I will correct him/her

What she said about IGBO is totally wrong,am yoruba thou
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by MunaAndy(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Igbo's can only compete with the Hausa in terms of riches.
Yoruba is just a shitty tribe, on the same level with the fulani.
We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.

Preach nwannem. I dey your back. Even their dirty gals, we go chop dem. Whenever Yoruba idiots hear about Igbo's, they will spew out trash. Small dick Yoruba fellas and their dirty gals
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Xfemt(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2015
YungMillionaire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No way you are Yoruba - no Yoruba man will say something that insulting towards his own tribe. Stop lying you are Igbo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

what do u know
jst because u re a particular tribe u ll b bias towards there wrong doing

my dad is yoruba nd my mum urhobo
ayoregha davidson tobore is my name

go find out ok
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by danbrowndmf(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2015
softvio:

real talk..that Jude of a guy like money and he lacks character in speech...i dislike am alot...but come to think of it, Psquare have been doing free or cut down prices shows for SoundCity before(according to Jude tweets) ...so e dey bad wella..i remember wetin Taylor Swift do Apple, back then.
the guy no jus get manner.make dem carry thereself go..make soundcity play my own free abeg.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Shymm3x: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:
Meanwhile, I can see you make a good effort in trying to separate the two, sound quite convincing. Not until you said that 'While with greed - you don't respect any rules, mutual respect/benefits and it's always about taking advantage of others.' that which you just describe is being selfish. When you place your need above that of others, when all you want is your way irrespective of how others feel about.

You misconstrued my point here. What I was alluding to is that: with selfishness, everything you do is for self and when you're eating, you eat alone, without offering other people. Therefore, you're not breaking any rules apart from extending ya hands to others, which isn't compulsory in life cos we all came to this world alone. However, with greed - you take everything that's meant to be mutual for self, while denying others their contributions and it's all about taking advantage of others and denying them the benefits you owe them for their contributions. When you're like that - you definitely aren't playing by the rules. When you're eating from a big bowl meant for not just only you, with other parties involved - you just have to eat ya portion and let others eat theirs - not eat everything without giving the rest their just due.

As per the Igbo thing, my brother I have met Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, oyibo, ikom man etc that are selfish and greedy so my dear it has nothing to do with tribe.

The greed of Igbo plays out in almost everything, regardless of where an Igbo is born or raised. I noticed that even an Igbo born in heaven has a tendency to be greedy. I'm not making it up - it's just my experience.

See some things are blanket statements, but when the overwhelming majority is like that - then it's troubling and problematic, and you can never call it a blanket statement. And that's the story of the Igbo and greed. It's just like saying every Indian house smell of curry - you can't call that a blanket statement cos when you go to an Indian house - 9 out of 10 times, the whole place is always stuffy with curry smell. Ditto Arabs and incense. I'm black and if you were to tell me that the average black person has an innate fear of white people - I'll never dispute it cos it's the obvious, hence a black person would kill his own brother before he kills a white person that's hurting him. Ditto the average black woman and the excessive testosterone that induces unnecessary anger. It's what it's, my bruddah.

On the hand I have an hypothesis about what you are 'talking' about a very solid one but not until we wrap up our conversation on greed/selfishness shall I state my hypothesis on 'why Igbo seems to be on the grab grab train'.

Meanwhile ensure you take your daily dose of punany and a bottle of Gulder. grin

Anyway, I'll like to read ya hypothesis cos we're here to learn.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by 400billionman: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2015
gabe15:
how does dis reduce the price of garri

Or the price of kerosene. ?
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by fairheven: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Blossom023:

ND by that you mean your side is the truth side.. Smh... Read my post again abeg.. If you want to argue look for someone else.

I Read your post inside- out
I didn't say my side is the truth. Before you arrive at a final judgement make sure the reasons are beyond prejudice. Your long held opinions are based on what you read and you heard. When two pple fight and you want to settle score,the opinion of both are of necessity.

Wht was the root of the problem?- 1966 coup.
Who staged the coup?-KADUNA NZEOKWU
Was NZEOKWU an Ibo man?-please read up
The reason for the coup?-please read up. find and read "WHY WE STRUK" by NZEOKWU.then you know who dominates who. that is the "side of truth "I referred to. Thank you.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2015
anigbajumo:

M'even yoruba buh ah dnt support tribalism..

If igbo is wrong about yoruba,I will correct him/her

If yoruba is wrong about igbo,I will correct him/her

What she said about IGBO is totally wrong,am yoruba thou
it is hard to believe... some show their tribalism from their actions...if u are not completely... u belong to the few.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by anigbajumo(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2015
kosplateau:

it is hard to believe... some show their tribalism from their actions...if u are not completely... u belong to the few.

It has been almost 8yrs nw av been wif IGBO even we ar 2geda nw in my dad ride coz dea is rain nw @suru Alaba.....

U can neva see me say badt fin about IGBO coz we understand one another...

They play a prominent role in my papa business...

I say no to tribalism,Shikena
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Psalmwhyte(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
kestolove95:
nigeria cannot survive how?..
Hey! Don't ask ''how'' cox dats d fact.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Dannyandre(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2015
MunaAndy:

Mpa gi nwukwa there

Ewu!

WETIN DEY DO U FOR BRAIN U BRAINDEAD NIGGA
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ladej(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
raficki87:
if you want discount why not just come out and say it and don't use emotional blackmail #perspective. so who is then wrong?

One word

Read

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ladej(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
bestestgirl:

My point is that P Square does not owe Soundcity any favours whether it be free shows or discounted shows. If they decided to charge for their performance Soundcity should either pay or invite another artist who is willing to do a discounted show. Refusing to play their songs because they wouldn't do you a favour is just foolish (especially when your refusal to play their songs has made no dent whatsoever on their career growth)
In cases like this, my sympathies will always be with the artist because those shows are the only way they make money these days (youtube has wrecked the profit from selling CDs)

Just the shows abi

No endorsements

Just shows ?
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by obantjohn(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
To be if that's true they don't try@ all
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by happney65: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
---------------

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.