Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,457 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (52525 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by stexsy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Psquare are very proudful,.......

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Dronedude(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015

After (.) I still entered page 1. sad
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by donpope1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by onotiemoria(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Started from the bottom nw we here..........psquare remember back in the days..
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Soreza(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?
THEY SAY THE SIZE OF A PERSON'S BRAIN IS DETERMINE BY WHAT HE OR SHE SAYS, I HOPE NAIRALANDERS NOW KNOW THE SIZE OF YOURS.

15 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by henchamb(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?
Ashawo the greatest mistake ur ashawo mum made was to allow you see the light of this world. You should have been in the toilet where you belong

17 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Bobbystanley(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

K
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by chara019: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
So bad.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is more reason why DON JAZZY tweeted

#WHEN YOU FINALLY BLOW

don't forget your elevators

16 Likes

kestolove95:

one joy stick for you make you take cool body this one wey your blood dey hot. grin

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by porrigeyam(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
SAY NOOOO!!! TO TRIBALISM
you are a big foooooooool

11 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by missKiffy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
"Without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive" why are you pple so full of yourselves, those who call you cheat beaters are not wrong, are you people God that Nigeria cannot survive without the igbos, gosh, myopic and sickening

30 Likes 2 Shares

dunno
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by menix(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
If this is true..
Pls don't ever air their music till dey fade like my boxers..

Money quickly gets into the head of some dude 4getting there was a ladder wen u were climbing..

Time I stop watching those douche bag.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kestolove95(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I just want to see how the igbo boys will bash Kestolove95 wink
let dem bash..me don talk tru dats all I know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by klickash077(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
if the above statement is true, then psquare as a group are really an ungrateful bunch of element

8 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Petitediva14(f): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
And that has ended the issue. These channels help them build their brand and they should always remember that.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
fair enough...
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by realnas(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hiptv dey so nothin do p square

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ebamma(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
It's was wrong of them to say that though,

Musicians always charge a little less when performing at shows organised by radio and music TV stations

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by debbydee(f): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
following
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Negos1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

Any small issue about money you just open your dirty mouth and say'no be igbo boys'am sure you no drink breast milk.Thats your biggest problem Abi? Igbo boyz! Babe use your head jare. If u no fit use am make u commit suicide na!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Like say sense be like recharge card I for sense some na na na !!!

10 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by tayoxx(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
I support this motion moved by soundcity

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
missKiffy:

"Without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive" why are you pple so full of yourselves, those who call you cheat beaters are not wrong, are you people God that Nigeria cannot survive without the igbos, gosh, myopic and sickening

Shut the fucck up
Smelly pusssy.

18 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by asiwajumi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Who is p.squire?

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

Dirty 2 penny rejected wh0re who has been repeatedly molested by her drunkard father!!!!! let me guess because u are such a cheap slut every igbo trader has slept with you and gotten you pregnant and dumped you when they realized you are every man's flavor of the week? Uneducated carbuncle!!!! dirty filthy face me i face you dweller!!!! you dare open your maggot ridden blowj0b giving stinking mouth to abuse a whole tribe? dirty wh0re child from a diseased womb!!!!
Its not your fault you rejected ISIS wh0re!!!! i dont know why they allowed you exist after being raped by 300 HIV positive ISIS members?!!!!

Hungry breast cancer having beast of a 2 kobo slut b1tch demon!!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

.... without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.

This talk is always cheap.
If "fake and sub-standard materials" could be taken away from naija, our GDP will increase steadily. Every tribe contributes immensely, Igbos do too but many of the trades they are masters of are even anti-economic.
Nigeria will surely survive many times over. Without Hausas too what could have been the Nigeria-situation? Without the Urhobos, Igalas, Ijaws, Itshekiris, Ebiras, Nupes, Yorubas who could have accommodated the Igbos or buy their "markets", product foodstuffs ...meat, fish, carrots, pepper, nuts, beans, rice, etc

Don't be too boastful, be appreciative of others.
Two are better than one, thatz why these two amazing but "pompous dickheads" *P.Square* can conquer Africa and misbehave too. We really need one another in this country.

check my signature though, itz almost weekend again.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2840145_downpointer2_jpeg4d3eb1c56b7877f3eb8f77e4596b1ed5

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
VERY REASONABLE.

The Okoye Brothers are damn too arrogant.

Scratch my back and i scratch your back.

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by abbey621(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sounds to me like a business in deep waters. If a song is hot in the market, it is the job of entertainment stations such as Soundcity to give the fans what they want, how can you say you are doing Psquare a favor by playing their songs. Can MTV do Beyoncé a favor by playing her videos? Soundcity would be nowhere if they refused to play the major artiste, this is where the mutual benefits comes into play. Would Kanye West perform at an MTV concert without adequate compensation? Would Justin Timberlake perform at the SuperBowl without being paid adequately? I don't know why everything must be upside down in Nigeria!

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.