Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (52519 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by menix(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?

I pray god gives u sense before the year ends.

14 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by hardychris(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?
if I catch u where nobody will rescue u ehh! U will stop generalising things.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ADICSON: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
PSQUARE ARE MY REAL G grin,
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Princedapace(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

my dear

think twice: is your statement really called for? As we grow, as we get educated, as we learn, we really need to show major difference between us (the present generation) and our fathers in the past...

all these insults on a particular ethnic group is completely useless and waste of typing strengths. This shows we are not better than the generation that brought us to this mess....I sincerely think education helps liberate us and gives us room to accommodate others...

If an uneducated person says this (your comment), i will surely undertand...and my question is:

are you really educated?

26 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by bammike21: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN forget all those things and make your IPHONES beautiful by purchasing mind blowing pouch! Add 33083427 on BBM to get yours today!

1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
SINGING WHALAA DEY EH EH WHALAA DEY U GO SEE DANGER DANGER WHALAA DEY

na wa for dem P-square o

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Negos1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
SAY NOOOO!!! TO TRIBALISM

Guy just let her go take a flying Bleep on a galloping pony jare!

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Jennifer89(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
na dem saka
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

ara na enweghi nwanne gbagbuooo gi na umunna gi.

Asshawo awusha, awusha ashssawo

14 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Lothario(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Shut up there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Igbo's can only compete with the Hausa in terms of riches.
Yoruba is just a shitty tribe, on the same level with the fulani.
We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.

lol. grossly inaccurate.

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Dafe306: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
MisterMattew:
I CAN RELATE..BECAUSE A SHARP IBO BOY DON SCATTER YOUR PVSSY WHILE YOUR BUSY FALLING IN LOVE..MUMU ...U ARE A FOOOL BIG ONE.. UR FATHER IS A FOOOOOL UR MOTHER IS A BEEECCCHHH...BY THE WAY I HAVE SAVED UR PICS..IM COMING FOR YOU..U WILL RUN

I think you went toooo far

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by iwatchandlisten(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

Chai my sister why na? suddenly all Igbo people are 'useless people' and the entire East of Nigeria is the 'most disgusting place to be' all because you heard one side of the argument? haba!

Please ponder your statement very well and appologise...I believe you are a decent person?

13 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kellylaw22(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
Are you kidding me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
missKiffy:

"Without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive" why are you pple so full of yourselves, those who call you cheat beaters are not wrong, are you people God that Nigeria cannot survive without the igbos, gosh, myopic and sickening
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT SURVIVING
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Lothario(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
MisterMattew:
I CAN RELATE..BECAUSE A SHARP IBO BOY DON SCATTER YOUR PVSSY WHILE YOUR BUSY FALLING IN LOVE..MUMU ...U ARE A FOOOL BIG ONE.. UR FATHER IS A FOOOOOL UR MOTHER IS A BEEECCCHHH...BY THE WAY I HAVE SAVED UR PICS..IM COMING FOR YOU..U WILL RUN
Dude easy the insult is too much jst let her continue basking in her stupid hatred

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by agarawu23(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
bestestgirl:
Soundcity should gerrarahia mhen!!
We didn't even notice that they don't play P-square songs because we get enough from other stations and from youtube, they can whine all they want.
So when an artist spend his money and everything to record songs and make videos, he should come and do show free of charge for you just because you play his songs?? you are even supposed to pay him for playing his songs because that is what attracts viewers to your station.
They are just a bunch of entitled idiotas looking to reap where they have not sown.

Ride on P square, I support you totally!!!
please come again
Are you sure you read the story in full

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by veraponpo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

Another stupid expression from a supposed educated mind 'without Igbo Nigeria cannot survive'.

So America has Igbo tribe, Canada has Igbo tribe, Morocco, Egypt, South Africa, Brazil, Germany, Israel,etc have Igbo tribe.

Your chest beating and unnecessary arrogance is the bane of your growth and advancement.

6 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by happney65: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

The Man that would marry you,that is if you would get a Husband would make the greatest mistake of hes life marrying a Tribal Bigot..Very Disgusting coming from a Lady..Hiaaaannnn

8 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by mikkypel(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
MisterMattew:

Put the pics on bill board Na mumu

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by chino11(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
HipTv has even over taken Sound City in viewer-ship.

For what is worth Psquare does not need Sound city but sound city needs Psquare as the Africa's greatest and most popular pop stars.

6 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Lothario(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
henchamb:

Ashawo the greatest mistake ur ashawo mum made was to allow you see the light of this world. You should have been in the toilet where you belong
That beech be lyk say na muslim

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

Itz so sad a cultured girl like you speaks ill & promotes nepotism on a particular tribe

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by iwatchandlisten(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I just want to see how the igbo boys will bash Kestolove95 wink

My dear every decent human being will cringe at her statement, dont you think?

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

It's not and never our fault that you inherited poverty from your lineage and also about to will it to your children.

Its not our fault that your father sold the only land he inherited from his father to an igbo person

While we are busy making money, your father was busy shouting igbo do this and that up and down and you have now decided to follow his path.

The time you waste on nairaland typing igbos up and down could be put to better use if not for your laziness which you also inherited.

In our erosion land as you claim, even in your next generation, you can't afford to buy half plot of land in the erosion ravaged land.

Keep blaming igbos for your failures and generation failures, we don't care because the only thing you can do is talk, nothing else.

20 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by happney65: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
bestestgirl:
Soundcity should gerrarahia mhen!!
We didn't even notice that they don't play P-square songs because we get enough from other stations and from youtube, they can whine all they want.
So when an artist spend his money and everything to record songs and make videos, he should come and do show free of charge for you just because you play his songs?? you are even supposed to pay him for playing his songs because that is what attracts viewers to your station.
They are just a bunch of entitled idiotas looking to reap where they have not sown.

Ride on P square, I support you totally!!!

Yes ohh Babe..I dont even know they dont Play Psqaure's songs again sha..Lol

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
lestat:

Dirty 2 penny rejected wh0re who has been repeatedly molested by her drunkard father!!!!! let me guess because u are such a cheap slut every igbo trader has slept with you and gotten you pregnant and dumped you when they realized you are every man's flavor of the week? Uneducated carbuncle!!!! dirty filthy face me i face you dweller!!!! you dare open your maggot ridden Mouth Gig giving stinking mouth to abuse a whole tribe? dirty wh0re child from a diseased womb!!!!
Its not your fault your rejected ISIS wh0re!!!! i dont know why they allowed you exist after being raped by 300 HIV positive ISIS members?!!!!

Hungry breast cancer having beast of a 2 kobo slut bitch demon!!!

Can someone give him one punany to cool body, this one wey your blood dey boil. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by harsysky(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:

I went thru ur profile, and I saw "Location - Heaven and Everybody loves me." I just can't help but wonder how everyone cud love you with those scathing remarks! I knw that whether you do good or bad , people will still hate u , but tis still beta to be on the good side. I'm an Igbo, and Ur comment doesn't pain me for one bit. I'm only quoting ,cos everyone is not the same.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raziboi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
bastard...

11 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
abbey621:
Sounds to me like a business in deep waters. If a song is hot in the market, it is the job of entertainment stations such as Soundcity to give the fans what they want, how can you say you are doing Psquare a favor by playing their songs. Can MTV do Beyoncé a favor by playing her videos? Soundcity would be nowhere if they refused to play the major artiste, this is where the mutual benefits comes into play. Would Kanye West perform at an MTV concert without adequate compensation? Would Justin Timberlake perform at the SuperBowl without being paid adequately? I don't know why everything must be upside down in Nigeria!

Doesn't mean you have to disrespect your business partner. [modified]

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by sunsewa: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=kestolove95 post=37869686]No b igbo boys?...useless people and dia love for money...d east is d most disgusting place to be with erosion everiwia and I ask...what's up we all d money dey ar hustlin for?[/quote

Mumu olosho,useless daughter, your disgusting pussy wey joysticks flood inflow has created sperm erosion everiwia inside ur latrine hole.idiot.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai / Kanayo O. Kanayo Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.