Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (52524 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by BUAR(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
nigeria cannot survive how?..
you re still asking how?I guess its the reason the refuse Biafra,get that to your head
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Bobbystanley(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Iwonimi:
U head no correct broda 4 dat foolish statement.... Ur papa wey buy land here na 4 yoruba man hand he buy. Check poverty alleviation state Afta northern state den it south east state

Ewu
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by XKZ(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
olokfor:

Most of their videos got massive airplay on @SoundcityTV than any other music channel.

Saying our TV brand has never done anything for #PSquare was quite damning. Clearly, there was no need to argue with their decision and reasoning. We decided to stop ‘doing anything’ with/for #PSquare, since our 10years of supporting the group meant nothing to them. We assumed our relationship was a mutually beneficial one, but clearly one-sided.

In other climes people pay royalty when they use your intellectual property; Here they use it for free and still act like they're doing you a favour
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by BUAR(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
As for the kestolove95 girl,it takes ugliness to be tribalistic and perhaps calling her stupid now 'd rather be an insult to stupid people, help me tell her to grow up!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by geraob1: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Seriously if we d youths still have this tribal towards each other then we rly are in deep shit....

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kingthreat(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
raficki87:
HMMMM you use ISIS where only the cabals countrol the money women wine etc... worse than military dictatorship, well if that's what you want when it happens dont try to escape ooo because the little money that the politicians are leaving for us now to manage, with those sanctions you'll not see it ooo, they will tell your children wives to blowthemselves up or in this case suffer that it is for the greater good, u eat once in 3days etc but the still keep on enjoying because of the massive wealth they've amassed before then... UNLESS you're already among the "haves" and you no send wetin happen to the others?... All this igbo/yoruba/hausa talk is funny, because it makes us lose sight of what is important, hausa guy chop money hausa people support am same with igbos and yoruba, money they would have used to better every one's life, we forget that fact and the people support wrong because na from our tribe but "shi shi" we no see. People where mentioning obj, kalu,tinubu,ifeanyi uba etc. yes they might have legit business's now to form that their money is from their business but we all know that's a lie and that most of their wealth is from corrupt practices anyway I'm out let's pray buhari set's the ball rolling for positive change and the next persons after him then naija go better by force

Amen ooo.that's our prayer. Pardon my tribalistic rants. Just having fun with my alter ego here. Nigeria will be better and greater for we all irrespective of tribe
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by pojophilius(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Igbo's can only compete with the Hausa in terms of riches.
Yoruba is just a shitty tribe, on the same level with the fulani.
We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.
,,,u r correcting someone by doing d same thn she did,,i av d equal respect for every tribes cuz dat is wah made d nation,,,so bro,if she is a fool,den u r a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by XKZ(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
abbey621:

I keep laughing at Soundcity because I keep picturing MTV or BET removing Beyoncé's videos because she was rude to them or refused to perform at their event, very funny people grin grin grin

As big as Apple is they did a u-turn when Taylor Swift complained about the terms Apple Music was offering artistes.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by abbey621(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
XKZ:

As big as Apple is they did a u-turn when Taylor Swift complained about the terms Apple Music was offering artists.

Artiste get paid directly from sales by Apple ITunes, they do not get paid by revenues from MTV or other media outlet. Basically Apple offers technology or a selling platform while MTV or Soundcity does not offer such. Apple cannot go to Taylor Swift and ask her to perform at their event for a discounted price, Apple cannot say it made Taylor Swift a star, or without them she would be nothing! I hope you are getting the picture here wink wink
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by XKZ(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
abbey621:

Artiste get paid directly from sales by Apple ITunes, they do not get paid by revenues from MTV or other media outlet. Basically Apple offers technology or a selling platform while MTV or Soundcity does not offer such. Apple cannot go to Taylor Swift and ask her to perform at their event for a discounted price, Apple cannot say it made Taylor Swift a star, or without them she would be nothing! I hope you are getting the picture here wink wink

Apple Music is different from iTunes.
Apple Music is a music streaming service (internet radio station like Spotify).

They initially stated that for the first 3 months while they run their trial service artistes won't be paid when their music is broadcast.
Taylor Swift (and other artistes) said this was unacceptable and Apple dropped that condition.

I hope you understand now

Besides if Apple was SoundCity they would claim putting Taylor Swift in their store (iTunes) gave her visibility and made her big.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by bstringz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
raficki87:
what is GREED? excessive or rapacious desire, especially for wealth or possessions. and though some "wise people" would ask for where i got statistics and where is my research but right now in nigeria at least if not more than 80% including children would say they"ll embezzle i.e "collect their share of national cake if they are in positions of power. Question now is to those saying Igbos are greedy,does it mean that at least 80% of nigerians are igbo? We need to change our mind set if not polithieves would continue to swindle us and use tribalism to cover our eyes #PERSPECTIVE

God bless you sir!!! God would increase your knowledge more
You just nailed it. So over to these smell smell people
so who are all the greedy people eating our money in the government @Federal level
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by bstringz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
This kestolove girl just got me so pissed. I hate being tribalistic, I have so many yoruba guys and girls as friends and I enjoy their company... I schooled at Bowen University at osun state. And I enjoyed every bit of it, I even was learning the language, a full blooded Ibo boy like me.
Peter got married to lola and it's a beautiful thing, when two tribes come together.

Abeg Tribalism is bad. All my yoruba brothers forgive me for my comments. I love you guys. The kestolove girl just started a war and disappeared cos she's a myopic bigot. If this was real blood for Don flow before we realize wat we are doing and sef.

Let's respect and love each other irrespective of tribe.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by willian10: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

brother am not here to argue, am just here to prescribe 'remedies' for people. grin
Thanks oo, Nairaland pharmacist grin , prescribe for ursef nd ur fellows first grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by christinie(f): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Only in Nigeria will a TV/Radio station play people's music/videos without paying them royalties.

Only in Nigeria would mega stars be invited to events without being paid.

Soundcity you are being childish!

You posted jude Okoye's reply.

Why didn't you post the exact test you sent to them before that reply.

You told them how you had done everything in the whole world for them, didn't you?

You played P-Square's music because your viewers like them.

You refused to play them even when Yemi Alade asked that you should play their video as your guest artiste.

You refused and instead played Bracket.

You are wrong!!!

Pay P-Square and all the other artists their royalties.

They don't owe you: you owe them!

Play P-Square's music. If you refuse to do so you might lose some fans!

I hate pettiness!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Godson32(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Igbo's can only compete with the Hausa in terms of riches.
Yoruba is just a shitty tribe, on the same level with the fulani.
We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.
So u don smell their pusssy b4? U get mind o. Thank ur God say u no collaspe,faint or die,or all of the above ie collaspe,faint & death. Lols!
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by anigbajumo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
laiza:
It's like this tribe called Igbos don see us finish as Nigeria....wtf gave you guys the impression if there's no Igbos there won't be one Nigeria! You think it's your so called Biafra nation that can withstand the test of time or your backstabbing leaders that cannot stand for what they believe in. It's no news that no tribe hustles like Igbos and no tribe is so backward like the Hausa/Fulani but what you fail to understand is no tribe is as successful as the yoruba. If you guys were that united and strong enough why haven't you broken off since, I mean Nigeria is less than a hundred years and I believe the Igbos predate Nigeria, you could've walked away since inception.... what stopped you? Is there a tribe as corrupt as the Igbos, no offense, and you think you can survive together as one nation? An idiot also said Lasgidi is a no man's land.....na your father name am so? If you guys are so successful in business why don't you stay and build your own Lagos in PH or develop Abia or Owerri? The Igbos will definitely go one day and Nigeria will still be standing.

Bro sentiments apart,

If igbo depart frm dis country 2dae it wil sabotage da economy of dis country.

Igbo have invested billions of naira in major sector of business in Nigeria dat boost da economy of dis country.

Am saying what av seen wif my eyes,Am yoruba thou. (no offense)

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by anigbajumo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
slightlyMad:

dont mind that dannyandre, as if they bring anything to this nation than shame us everywhere with drugs and fake products all over the nation
they are so greedy, their girls cant even marry

U ar wrong sister
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Shut that smelling thing you call a mouth.

What do u know?

Get a hard on, break your dick in half and Bleep yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by frankyychiji(f): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

Guy I am a man ooh and am straight. I do not have punany oooh.

With just 500 naira am sure you can get one in your area ooh.
Since when? How long have you been straight? wink
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
fairheven:

There are always three sides to a story. "your side,my side and THE TRUTH side". Make sure you know the Real truth before forming opinion that is based on hear-say

ND by that you mean your side is the truth side.. Smh... Read my post again abeg.. If you want to argue look for someone else.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ozeepresh(f): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Some of these yoruba tribalist with their dirty character .....y so much hating on the igbo's?? ...was ur ex an ibo??.....inferiority complex be killing them....thank God for the few sensible ones though....Yorubas be hating igbos from the days of "aWOWOlo...."God bless the igbos with more money since other tribes publicly denounced it...#am_ibo_and_i_love_money

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Chestar5(f): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
SMH to some nairalanders especially the tribalistic ones, d girl who started all this tho embarassed, beauty and brains ain't easy to get cry

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by gentlelily(f): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm really shocked on what our nigerian youths are becoming these days. When u read d headline and comments here u will know nigerian youth needs serious prayer,tribalism has seriously eaten deep into our veins and is more deadly than ebola. I pray God will come to our rescue

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by cdaboss: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I just want to see how the igbo boys will bash Kestolove95 wink
she is not worth it...
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by cdaboss: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
feel soundcity' s pain... buh dis is biznes..
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by danbrowndmf(m): 12:16am On Sep 11, 2015
softvio:

see this is music businees, you don't expect me to produce n direct my videos with millions and perform for you free. All because you air my music. In a well civilized country any platform that use my work(video per say) is billed to pay me PPV(pay per view). When D'banj-Oliver twist was topping chart on MTV, they paid him per-view. Reason been that the artiste work also promotes the TV station. I could recall 6years ago, nobody knew Soundcity that much, compared to the likes of Nigezie and MTV. But now they're famous, courtesy of reknown artiste works. Am not a fan of the Psquare dou, they can go and banned their videos, we didn't recognize that they ain't playing their music.......
tru ..the Jude guy is very rude in as much ad they are right .this is business u jus don't start insulting a business partner online.when e been dy sweet there two dem talk am for twitter?
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2015
missKiffy:

"Without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive" why are you pple so full of yourselves, those who call you cheat beaters are not wrong, are you people God that Nigeria cannot survive without the igbos, gosh, myopic and sickening
let them go then tongue
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
tru ..the Jude guy is very rude in as much ad they are right .this is business u jus don't start insulting a business partner online.when e been dy sweet there two dem talk am for twitter?
u and sc aired urs on...?
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by softvio(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:

real talk..that Jude of a guy like money and he lacks character in speech...i dislike am alot...but come to think of it, Psquare have been doing free or cut down prices shows for SoundCity before(according to Jude tweets) ...so e dey bad wella..i remember wetin Taylor Swift do Apple, back then.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by fresherdanU: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2015
people are getting it wrong. this is about P square and sound city not about tribes and which one outshines the other.

Nigerians, our strength is in our diversity.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2015
anigbajumo:

U ar wrong sister
u dey mind her...Yoruba and Nigeria favor her..she dey folo her US immigration status wey never do one yr of possible 13 bumper to bumper.bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by YungMillionaire: 3:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Dont be suprised that Lagos would be part of Biafra.

Go and die with your pains grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lagos part of Biafra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Please don't kill me with laughter please grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.