Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (42158 Views)

Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

How is it a mystery?

You live. You die.

A car was involved in an accident, everybody died except Mr zxyz. 3days later Mr zxyz dies...why did he survive initially? why did he give his family members hope, just to dash it? gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Eneze1(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Oh God..RIP
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Ayoswit(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
K
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ah
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Ilekeh(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:

A car was involved in an accident, everybody died except Mr zxyz. 3days later Mr zxyz dies...why did he survive initially? why did he give his family members hope, just to dash it? gerrit?

He was in a critical condition. Once the body can't function the way it should, it shuts down. It tried for 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by WondaxRecords(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
(gone so sone) gss mission not accomplish
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by missKiffy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
So sad, RIP
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
cry
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

He was in a critical condition. Once the body can't function the way it should, it shuts down. It tried for 3 days.

you are viewing it from the scientific angle...i was looking at it from the metaphysical direction.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by happney65: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:
.....i dont understand how someone will survive just to die days after..

the mystery of this life is too much for me.

cry cry

There is no hell fire anywhere..Please get that into your head..Okay?
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
happney65:

There is no hell fire anywhere..Please get that into your head..Okay?

there is heaven and there is hell....dont be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by MadCow1: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Burglary Proof is your worst enemy during a house fire.

Dear Nigerians please review your burglary proofing and think up ingenious designs for them that gives you ease of access through them incase of an emergency.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by nwakaibeya1: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc ……>THOSE who HV spiritual eye listen to the utterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth easily?we understand humanbeigns too well because we own the night and those who reject out truth and revelation will defend themselves in the NIGHT
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yea that was earlier on. She later died in the hospital as this news reads. So sad
Bibidear:

i thought they said she survived
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by wunmi590(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
May God heal you to testify the glory of God
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by megafone: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Just say it and then leave people to their choice....may God help us all
DDeliverer:

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Swissheart(f): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jesus Christ! embarassed
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
HAVE MERCY MERCIFUL LORD!
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by abyu: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by ReLaTE(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Burglary Proof is your worst enemy during a house fire.

yes,its the worst enemy in fire disaster at homes but any other means wl be an avenue for burglary and arm robbery.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Ilekeh(f): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:

you are viewing it from the scientific angle...i was looking at it from the metaphysical direction.

Ok I guess.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by hob(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

RIP. Too many sad news

For us Remaining, God be with us
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by athaboi(f): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
RIP Dinma!
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by happney65: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:

Na where both of them dey?Hiaannn..Evidence please?Ohh,Your Jewish Guy would put me into Hell because i do not accept he's Jewish Son?Ohh,guess you dont know Isreali's Make Jest of you christians,The Jesus you call Saviour,They call him a Mad Man
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by cinny(f): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by ogamandi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
embarassedRIP chi
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
happney65:

Na where both of them dey?Hiaannn..Evidence please?Ohh,Your Jewish Guy would put me into Hell because i do not accept he's Jewish Son?Ohh,guess you dont know Isreali's Make Jest of you christians,The Jesus you call Saviour,They call him a Mad Man

ok, bros, believe what you may...
Have found no reason to doubt my faith.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by baloney: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by tolexy007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
cry RIP cry cry cry
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by apholaryn: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bibidear:

i thought they said she survived
na upside down u read d text? r.i.p to d Family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.