Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (42163 Views)

Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Abayor7: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bibidear:

i thought they said she survived
check again dear, she survived but died later in the hospital.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by iukpe: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Buho:
i don tire for all this bad news self nawao, RIP.

Nairaland don de turn another tin now o. But very ok. If you dont read it here, you will think its all good elsewhere. RIP.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Pidggin(f): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
But if this same child survived this incident abroad the likelihood of her dying afterwards will be reduced by more than 75%

Shame on this country.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Richie77: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
What a loss. 8 people gone like that? Crying.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Hyphee(f): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
wunmi590:
May God heal you to testify the glory of God
healing after death?
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by tigonana: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wat an ephimeral world we live.r.I.p to the family.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by wunmi590(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hyphee:

healing after death?

I only read the headline, which says "girl who survived fire incident that killed 7 family memeber"

Which means she the only one who survived.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
get well soon
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by juman(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eeyah. Eeyah.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by kingtime(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
There was no way the deceased could have survived d burnt. Feeling for the deceased. May the good Lord grant the family to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by nies4u(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dis Gbagada general hospital self, may her gentle soul rest in peace.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by bayogbite(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
saddened hmmm....omaga o
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Hyphee(f): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
wunmi590:

I only read the headline, which says "girl who survived fire incident that killed 7 family memeber"

Which means she the only one who survived.
".... in Lagos dies". Guess you didn't read that part

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by wunmi590(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hyphee:

".... in Lagos dies". Guess you didn't read that part

Don't let me lie, I dnt evn bother reading the details, what I did was only to read the headline, and I commented. grin
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Hyphee(f): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
wunmi590:

Don't let me lie, I dnt evn bother reading the details, what I did was only to read the headline, and I commented. grin
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by wunmi590(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hyphee:

Hmmmmm

Yes, why the hmmm?
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Hyphee(f): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes, why the hmmm?
just try to always read details before commenting. Bless you *outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by kosokoadeyemi: 3:16am On Sep 11, 2015
May soul rest peace.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by free2ryhme: 6:02am On Sep 11, 2015
broxymall:
i m just imagining how Hot hell fire will be
feelin d pain
You deserve to be there

Useless talk
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Ndeewonu: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2015
GboyegaD:
Too many bad news of late. I pray God grant the deceased eternal life.

Yes, so much BAD NEWS...
since MAY 29th!

May the souls of the departed RIP!
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Izegbha: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
What a pity, may her soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.