Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (42162 Views)

Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Timoleon(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

How is it a mystery?
You live. You die.
shikena fa?
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
I wish quick recovery. You will live to tell the story.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
ReLaTE:

yes,its the worst enemy in fire disaster at homes but any other means wl be an avenue for burglary and arm robbery.

It's all in the design.

When I was designing the ones for my house, I made it in such a way that it is openable and does not require a padlock to be securely locked. You on the outside can't easily open it and wouldn't even know that it is openable. But me on the inside can open it quickly and get out in record time.

3 rooms have it.

My Dad told me about it.

My Boss just told me about an Indian family of three that died in a similar house fire in surulere many years back and couldn't get out because the burglary proof.

Earlier this year, Nairaland carried a story on 3 little girls that died from a fire inside a room where they were locked in for security by their mother also because nobody could break through the burglary proof to get to the kids.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by patwizy: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
So sad..... Lord save ur children!!!!!
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bibidear:
Eeya,she should av a facial surgery

shocked

You know she died, right?
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by euromoney(f): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sad..RIP
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chukwu zoba kwa anyi biko
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
adedayourt:
DEATH HERE DEATH THERE.

DEATH LL NOT LOCATE OUR DWELLING IN THE REST OF THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME
AMEN

Death will come when it comes... No wishful thinking will change that... Nigeria, a nation of prayers!
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by SpotlezDonald25(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Awww!! RIP!!
But hell fire go wosky oh..

If facial burn can kill like dis,, n***s and b****s are gonna die more dan a Billion times in hell.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by adedayourt(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
adeniyisavage:

Death will come when it comes... No wishful thinking will change that... Nigeria, a nation of prayers!

let ur own death visit u soonest cool
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by ylaa(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
SAME QUESTION I WAS ABOUT ASKING.
trigar12:

Facial surgery after death undecided?
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Toks2008(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
broxymall:
i m just imagining how Hot hell fire will be
feelin d pain

That is one place no human should end up in.Unfortunate miillions are dropping there daily.

Ler her go and rest in paradise abeg.

She is presently enjoying jerself in the amuzement park in heaven...YES THERE IS ONE IN HEAVEN.

Its unfortunate that GOD does not seee death as humans see it because to God its home coming while to us its a loss of loved ones.

If not that i have great assignment to fufll in this world trust me i wont mind just leaving this crazy sinful world this minute to just go and have everlasting bliss because this world and all the gragra of men are meaningless and a chase after the wind.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by general7881(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
so sad
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by happiyke: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=olokfor post=37870974][img]http://4.bp..com/-m2ViHXoZ72o/VfGNsUOAyiI/AAAAAAAGhys/UZmeIa-HWhM/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
Chidinma, the little girl who survived the fire incident that killed 7 members of a family, has died. She suffered some facial burns during the unfortunate incident. According to reports, she died this afternoon at the Gbagada General Hospital where she was receiving medical attention. So sad. RIP!

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/little-girl-who-survived-fire-incident.html. May she rest in perfect peace
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by mowapa(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Gov/Sen get flown abroad, poor ones die at general hospital. ...Nigerians wake up!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by abat4real37(f): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bibidear:

i thought they said she survived
she survived and later died.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by GodblessNig247(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
broxymall:
feelin d pain

imagining too. There is nothing in the life. In fact life is worthless without Jesus

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Johnflavour(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eeyyyaaa so sad. May they rest in peace!! Adieu umu nna
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Khd95(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bibidear:
Eeya,she should av a facial surgery

Facial surgery for dead girk
Who dy follow u frm village undecided
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by ephi123(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is so sad. May her soul rest in peace.

Lagos is so full of hazards these days, if it is not Tanker falling on a car, it is fire burning an innocent family to death.
A lot of these incidents are preventable. Lagos state government needs to wake up to its task - security and safety of all citizens
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by frankieval1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
trigar12:
Facial surgery after death undecided?

abeg help me ask am ooo.....i hail u ikenna anene
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Missmossy(f): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is so so disheartening!!!

Terrible occurrences lately.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Reference(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Traditions, poverty and ignorance, a potent cocktail that has taken many and destroyed society.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:

A car was involved in an accident, everybody died except Mr zxyz. 3days later Mr zxyz dies...why did he survive initially? why did he give his family members hope, just to dash it? gerrit?

In this case....the patient died from inhalational injury(the respiratory system was damaged by the fumes from the fire).....which is a big risk in burns patients...especially with someone like her whose burns were around the face.

In such patients....you send them to intensive care....with good respiratory support. Which most Nigerian hospitals do not have thanks to poor funding.

More info here: (Sorry, very technical).http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/771194-overview#showall
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by MummyTehillah(f): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
It is a pity. Eternal Rest grant unto her O ' Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her, may she rest in peace, Amen.
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the Mercy of God rest in Peace!
May they rest in Peace!!

Amen!!!
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by beyoncausme: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
breaks my heart to see such....
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by unitysheart(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
broxymall:
feelin d pain

Why is Adam and Eve not in hell fire. Can you please get close to your Bible and learn that dead ones simply do not exist any longer once they are dead.
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by nbisi: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
very sad but one would've expected d authority in charge to hv flown d poor girl to UK 4 better since minor injury substained by d rich r b flow abroad...may God help us in dis country
Re: Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies by makachy06: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
What a painful death. hmmh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.