Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You (1858 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
God all my life, I've known tonto dikeh, I've always fantasized her handing me my first child, I fantasized wedding her in my church, I fantasized goin to her village for the traditional wedding, I fantasized giving her a head severally, I fantasized she's the one I'm holding every night when I hold my pillow, I'm goin crazy knowing dat she'll be joined to another man soon,how can I stop her wedding to churchill, can I eva love someone the way I do tonto dikeh because she's stolen my heart and even the police can't help me recover my heart back, because I don't even want it, will i eva recover from dis heart break should she finally marry churchill,God where are u,*crying*
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Buy yourself a Tonto Dikeh doll, and get married to it. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
RickRichards:
Buy yourself a Tonto Dikeh doll, and get married to it. Thank me later.
how will dat help my situation?
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Behira(f): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ma son i hav advised u severally to stop takin iya jumoke's ogogoro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by NinaNigeria(f): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hehehhehe i cant stop laughing @ dis thread. Kweeeeeeks. Hw many girls do u think dreamt of will, bt only jada got him? Heheheh honey, tonto dont even knw yo name na
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by NinaNigeria(f): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Behira:
Ma son i hav adviced u severally to stop takin iya jumoke's ogogoro embarassed

hehehehhe i cant stop laughing at dis.kikiki. U put it right
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by NOBODYY: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Masturbate to urself and keep calling tonto's name
Thank me later sad
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Behira:
pls just tell me u've not experienced real love before
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Hehehhehe i cant stop laughing @ dis thread. Kweeeeeeks. Hw many girls do u think dreamt of will, bt only jada got him? Heheheh honey, tonto dont even knw yo name na
she doesn't have to, all I need is an opportunity and I'll prove my self
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
NOBODYY:
Masturbate to urself and keep calling tonto's name
Thank me later sad
I'm tired of doin dat I need the real thing
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by NOBODYY: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'm tired of doin dat I need the real thing

If u really want her...i fit link u to babalawo...
U go cc charm wey u go use control her come wherever u dey

Just pay me 50k(the price u'd use to get ur tonto ) grin
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
NOBODYY:

If u really want her...i fit link u to babalawo...
U go cc charm wey u go use control her come wherever u dey

Just pay me 50k(the price u'd use to get ur tonto ) grin
just 50k, I believe u're try'na dupe me
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by NOBODYY: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
just 50k, I believe u're try'na dupe me

Of course i wanna dupe u man
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Rukkydelta(f): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Hmmmm
mummy?
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Rukkydelta(f): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
mummy?

Tonto has cast love spell on my son embarassed
jonaifame22:
mummy?

Tonto has cast love spell on my son
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Adasun(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
na wao,2much weeds

Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Tonto has cast love spell on my son embarassed
Tonto has cast love spell on my son
mummy pls pray for me I'm lost wth tonto!
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Rukkydelta(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
mummy pls pray for me I'm lost wth tonto!

don't worry I'll take you to mfm for deliverance
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rukkydelta:

don't worry I'll take you to mfm for deliverance
wow,I'll look forward to that atleast it'll afford me the opportunity of walkn wth u
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by XavierBlue(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Behira:
gbagam! He even added, dry gin to the appaling mixture.
Silly op.

XavierBlue
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
XavierBlue:
gbagam! He even added, dry gin to the appaling mixture.
Silly op.

XavierBlue

u wouldn't understand how intoxicated I am wth the love I have for tonto, my heart skipped a beat when I woke by 1am to turn on my tv set only to see my precious damsel on screen, on the spot I finished a cup of vaseline,
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by XavierBlue(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
u wouldn't understand how intoxicated I am wth the love I have for tonto, my heart skipped a beat when I woke by 1am to turn on my tv set only to see my precious damsel on screen, on the spot I finished a cup of vaseline,
roger that bro. Yours isn't physical nor psychological conundrum, its not even a spiritual problem.
Am sure you can pray, yea... Keep praying. Prayer the say move mountain.

XavierBlue
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
XavierBlue:
roger that bro. Yours isn't physical nor psychological conundrum, its not even a spiritual problem.
Am sure you can pray, yea... Keep praying. Prayer the say move mountain.

XavierBlue

thank u bro,may the lord advice u in ur time of need
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Khd95(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Go marry Ekaete for village angry
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Spikkylee: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Well dried Osogbo weed mixed wit small quantity of SK
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Empedocles(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
,,,,I kip telling NLders der z a certain kind of african grass u̶̲̥̅̊ shldnt burn/smoke I think u̶̲̥̅̊ had a mild dose,,,
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Khd95:
Go marry Ekaete for village angry
but I don't love ekaette
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 1:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Spikkylee:
Well dried Osogbo weed mixed wit small quantity of SK
no, u're gettn all wrong
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2015
Empedocles:
,,,,I kip telling NLders der z a certain kind of african grass u̶̲̥̅̊ shldnt burn/smoke I think u̶̲̥̅̊ had a mild dose,,,
do u wanna help my situation or not
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by Rukkydelta(f): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
wow,I'll look forward to that atleast it'll afford me the opportunity of walkn wth u

me too
Re: Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You by jonaifame22(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Rukkydelta:
me too
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Naija Facebook Group Strictly Adults (guys & Ladies) 20yrs And Above / DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? / I Have Huge Crush On A Nairaland Member,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.