Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? (1867 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2016
Hello nairalanders, am in a dilemma abt one babe.

Actually i met this girl in her house were one of my friend's kids were staying under her mother's care.

My friend adviced me to woo the girl, though i never told him of my emotions abt d girl.

I complained about the the repercussions if d girl's mother knows abt it, but my friend affirmed to me there will b no problm.

After deciding on that, he (my friend) introduced me to her, collected her contact nd gave me.

As a sharp guy upon reaching home dat evening, i called her so she cn get my contact too.

The following day i called her nd table my intention to hav a resounding relationship with her. She didn't gave me an affirmative answer claiming she can't hav a relationship with me.

I didn't give up. I sought to knw d reason fr objecting my desire to operate a legal entity with her.

I explain to her dat even Jesus Christ, before he ws crucified, d Jews gave a reason that he calls himself 'KING' grin so she must give ne a reason.
To my suprise she say she don't hav any reason. Her reply injected more confidence to my heart. Haven knw it ws a mere camouflage, I told her there is no reason i will let go of such a beautiful damsel lyk her.

We deliberated on the relationship bill, i came out as a victor. We passed it into law. grin

I started nursing the relationship with care, support nd attention.

after two days, she called around 10pm and told me dat she was sick. (coz my friend told her that am a health worker). She wanted me at dat time to attend to her condition. It ws jus an ailment, so i decline going to her place at dat time of d nyt.

In our relationship, i rendered health services to her, 2 of her siblings, nd her mother. All these i use my money in purchasing d drugs. Their health problems were becoming my responsibility. (d family is in a poor condition).

Along the line her sim card got loss. I bought a new one fr her, register it nd loaded airtime.

I save my contacts in d sim nd handed over to her.

After this girl exhausted d airtime in d sim card, she remove nd dump it. I never knew she had another sim card coz i even ask her but she deny.

When i visited her, on a faithful day, she ws receiving nd making calls with a different sim card. I requested fr the number bt she never show an iota of willingness to pass it to me.

As fr me, i nerve care nd would not entreat fr a girl's phone number. Am too big for that. I thought

One worst thing is that, she works in a betting site from Monday to Sunday, 7am - 8pm. That means to see, i must visit her around 8pm.

Communication was a barrier in our relationship.

I made up my mind when all hope to get her contact faded.(though i intended she flash me with her active sim which she Never did)

I stopped visiting her, bt Never told her am quiting the relationship.

After a month

Suprise! this weekend she called me with d sim i bought fr her asking me if am around that i hv nt visited them for long.

I told her that am engaged with activities these days. I inquire about their family well being to elicite some concern. She told me that every body ws fine except fr her who is Sick.
And that she hv nt taken any drug since the sickness surfaced.

We talk bla bla bla, nd she ended the call. (i never show interest in showing up at house through my speech on phone with her)

I sat back nd ask my self, is dis girl portraying me as a nycompoop

She never flash , send text or call me.

Nw that she is sick, she remember somebody like me exist. What

impudence!!

Pls nairalanders, what should i do

Should i go nd treat her or just stay off her
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2016
Dump her asss bro
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Marinza(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Pls let her die and stop playing family doctor. +you r not in a relationship biko, u are the free inhouse health practiononer..
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Zyzman: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Morning fellas my advice is for u to stay away from her
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Please go and treat her O
You sat and figured out the answers and you are still asking us useless question please go and attend to her
Dr. Ajayi
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2016
We still have guys like you in this 21st century of Ours?

shocked
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Dygeasy(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2016
All I can do is LOL.

A sharp guy whose friend took the girl's number for him. You called her immediately that night asking for a relationship like you've spent all your life waiting for her.

Yes you are a nincompoop. Again LOL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Dump her asss bro
kk.. I hv sympathy fr pple should i treat her den dump her or jus shun her
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Marinza:
Pls let her die and stop playing family doctor. +you r not in a relationship biko, u are the free inhouse health practiononer..
hmm,,,
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Zyzman:
Morning fellas my advice is for u to stay away from her
kk..
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Babzilla:
Please go and treat her O
You sat and figured out the answers and you are still asking us useless question please go and attend to her
Dr. Ajayi
two gud heads ar better Dan one
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Fmartin:
kk.. I hv sympathy fr pple should i treat her den dump her or jus shun her
Do not treat her if at all you want her. Do not treat her and she would be forced to ask why and then you would have the perfect chance to pour your heart to her. And if she changes not, dump and never pick her call.

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
All I can do is LOL.

A sharp guy whose friend took the girl's number for him. You called her immediately that night asking for a relationship like you've spent all your life waiting for her.

Yes you are a nincompoop. Again LOL!
u think so

Hw long do u stay wit a girl before wooing her
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by vickvan(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Honestly speaking, she's not meant for you. Love is not a one-sided thing it involves the both parties. Look for another lady that will love for who you are. When you meet one you can actually tell the difference between the former and the later.

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Do not treat her if at all you want her. Do not treat her and she would be forced to ask why and then you would have the perfect chance to pour your heart to her. And if she changes not, dump and never pick her call.
ook.
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Dygeasy(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2016
Fmartin:
u think so

Hw long do u stay wit a girl before wooing her
Until I am confident she wouldn't say No.
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
Until I am confident she wouldn't say No.
hmmm...... Perfect timer
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Dygeasy(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Fmartin:
hmmm...... Perfect timer
I'm a sharper guy than you tongue
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by marlvis(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2016
grin. dey there dey form mugu 4 another guy bae .......
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by marlvis(f): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2016
grin. dey there dey form mugu 4 another guy bae .......
I pity u.......
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
I'm a sharper guy than you tongue
i dnt think so........
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Malayy(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2016
this your story dey turn my eyes
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Malayy:
this your story dey turn my eyes
really?
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Einl(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2016
*" I didn't give up. I sought to knw d reason fr objecting my
desire to operate a legal entity with her."*

That one killed me!!

OK OP...also have a similar experience. Showed a girl a lot of love ( maybe too much love), she didn't reciprocate and I stopped calling. A month or so passed and she starts calling and even visits me at work (with a plate of rice and chicken, I am not lying!). She talking about us getting back together and I'm like we never had anything... it's when your in need you remember you had someone who cared about you.

Leave the goat my brother...but if you really like her tell her your mind. Tell her you know all her tricks and lies and if she don't want anything with you ( a relationship) let her say it upfront.
She deserves a second chance (everybody does). If she doesn't change, forget about her. Delete her number. Move on.
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Einl:
*" I didn't give up. I sought to knw d reason fr objecting my
desire to operate a legal entity with her."*

That one killed me!!

OK OP...also have a similar experience. Showed a girl a lot of love ( maybe too much love), she didn't reciprocate and I stopped calling. A month or so passed and she starts calling and even visits me at work (with a plate of rice and chicken, I am not lying!). She talking about us getting back together and I'm like we never had anything... it's when your in need you remember you had someone who cared about you.

Leave the goat my brother...but if you really like her tell her your mind. Tell her you know all her tricks and lies and if she don't want anything with you ( a relationship) let her say it upfront.
She deserves a second chance (everybody does). If she doesn't change, forget about her. Delete her number. Move on.

bro u knw wat? D last time we met till today was on 15 February 2016, d day after valentine.

I copied this poem, love lessons on a paper, gave it to her to read necessary.

Hav u heard dat poem on ur phone?? D content is mind blowing.
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by obizzy(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2016
You're the president of the medical zone bro.

Ode
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by OCTAVO: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2016
You portrayed yourself as a grown man, but you are acting otherwise. angry
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Einl(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2016
Fmartin:
bro u knw wat? D last time we met till today was on 15 February 2016, d day after valentine.

I copied this poem, love lessons on a paper, gave it to her to read necessary.

Hav u heard dat poem on ur phone?? D content is mind blowing.
No, I haven't.
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2016
Einl:

No, I haven't.
hmm.... I guess u hv missed alto lessons frm diz poem. Try nd download it...
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Fmartin(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2016
OCTAVO:
You portrayed yourself as a grown man, but you are acting otherwise. angry
nt acting otherwise dude; am a person embedded with empathy.
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by Maamin(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2016
So there is now medicalzone? grin
Re: DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? by nani212(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
oga op, what kind of health apprentice abi worker are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Behind Every Successful Man,there Is A Woman. / Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.