Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? (2722 Views)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Break Up Line You've Ever Heard? / What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 / Ladies What Is The Worst Pick Up Line U've Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Behira:
U are the only Kpomo in my bag of stockfish angry
You registered since 2013,and don't have any topic? Haba
Re: Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? by morethanadoll(f): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
I have a few that occurs entirely too much in America.
1) When a guy yells, "Hey!" Is that how you get a lady's attention? Didn't your mom teach you the proper way to approach a lady? Obviously not.
2) When he says, "Hey lil' mama!" Once again, yelling at me won't work. Approach me. Secondly, I'm not anyone's mama.
3) When he is whistling or cat-calling. No thank you sir.
4) When he says, "Hey pretty black." Now, this one REALLY irks me. In a country where blacks label themselves by beautiful on a range of skin tones, you have to experience it to understand. Why can't I just be pretty? You won't ever hear, "Hey pretty light skin," being said. Ignorance amongst your own people.
These are only a few but I won't impose.
Re: Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? by jaydee87(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
misspicy:
Baby are you ogbono soup? Why is your beauty drawing me close to you
your toaster must be an artist or else he should go into comedy....
Re: Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? by jaydee87(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
CINDY74:
I made this up myself “baby you must be a 100W bulb cause you light up my life”

nice u tried if u used this on me mehn I go trip oh....
Re: Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? by Abimbolaile(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Pick up lines are for little boys - I flash car and cash and my handsome smile she drops her underwear quick. Na we run thingz.

Mr. YoungRichAndHandsome
Really Mr .....the girls that drop their undies at those fickle tins u claim to have r little girls...n u that think those things are something.. You are a small boy too....

Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person / Do We Have Some Edible Caterers On Nairaland? / Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics?