Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. (2810 Views)

5 Great Sex Positions If You Don’t Live Alone / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / My Girlfriend Wants To Live Alone. I'm Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by hertz9te(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2015
any young guy still living with his parents and depending on them at 23 lacks focus.life is not easy,it takes a while getting used to ,23 is a rip age for any young guy to leave his parents or gurdians ,go out and experience life for himself.
it's no wonder we have people without a sense of direction ....let the hustle mould you,shape you for future challenges,,,,
23 is a very ripe age,by the time you are 28,you should understand life better,get your priorities straight and be gearing up for marriage.

that's what I think,,,,what do you think?
Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by falconey(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2015
what if I'm still running my degree or msc?

I left home at 22 returned when I gained admission.
Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by hertz9te(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

is there any law that says you must live with your parents before you get a degree?
Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by falconey(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
hertz9te:

is there any law that says you must live with your parents before you get a degree?

listen to yourself , is there any law that says you must not?

1 Like

Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by donTbone(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2015
[i][/i][i]even if that guy is an undergraduate...say second level of university, you still advice he leaves home[[/i]quote author=hertz9te post=37898689]any young guy still living with his parents and depending on them at 23 lacks focus.life is not easy,it takes a while getting used to ,23 is a rip age for any young guy to leave his parents or gurdians ,go out and experience life for himself.
it's no wonder we have people without a sense of direction ....let the hustle mould you,shape you for future challenges,,,,
23 is a very ripe age,by the time you are 28,you should understand life better,get your priorities straight and be gearing up for marriage.

that's what I think,,,,what do you think?[/quote]
Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2015
From the age of 18, you're regarded as an adult and can live alone as long as you can fend for your self.
Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by famous1000(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2015
Op ur mentality is very bad sha, hope say u don make am now oo, with that decision may u make, do u think been independent make u a man? Don't make a mistake u will regret upon because even ur parent ur parents wish is for you to be productive having a good foundation before leaving home, even self dey nor dey drive u comot for house so who cun dey pursue u, is there a law dat say u cannot hustle while in ur parents house? Use ur brain oo

3 Likes

Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by hertz9te(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2015
famous1000:
Op ur mentality is very bad sha, hope say u don make am now oo, with that decision may u make, do u think been independent make u a man? Don't make a mistake u will regret upon because even ur parent ur parents wish is for you to be productive having a good foundation before leaving home, even self dey nor dey drive u comot for house so who cun dey pursue u, is there a law dat say u cannot hustle while in ur parents house? Use ur brain oo
lecture time
the issue with most youths is being too relaxed,when you are too relaxed you become lazy,I needn't explain what laziness does.
a young guy at 18 is already an adult with developed senses and sex organs,,,he should be able to think for himself.
early preparations brings early results,every young man should understand how the world works,have ample time to make mistakes and seek 're dress,,,,living with parents dosent help you learn anything,,,,of course you know where the next meal is coming from.
self dependence brings focus,self consciousness and and intellectual awakening..my brother I could go on and on but
the day you wake up and know your next meal depends on your hustle
YOU GO GET SENSE
Blackett:
From the age of 18, you're regarded as an adult and can live alone as long as you can fend for your self.
lecture time
the issue with most youths is being too relaxed,when you are too relaxed you become lazy,I needn't explain what laziness does.
a young guy at 18 is already an adult with developed senses and sex organs,,,he should be able to think for himself.
early preparations brings early results,every young man should understand how the world works,have ample time to make mistakes and seek 're dress,,,,living with parents dosent help you learn anything,,,,of course you know where the next meal is coming from.
self dependence brings focus,self consciousness and and intellectual awakening..my brother I could go on and on but
YOU GO GET SENSE
Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by famous1000(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
hertz9te:
lecture time
YOU GO GET SENSElecture time
YOU GO GET SENSE
my guy na d environment may u for grow b dat, if to say ur parents na billionaire u for dey talk like dis?
Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by nwadiuko1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
hertz9te:
any young guy still living with his parents and depending on them at 23 lacks focus.life is not easy,it takes a while getting used to ,23 is a rip age for any young guy to leave his parents or gurdians ,go out and experience life for himself.

that's what I think,,,,what do you think?
una go just wake up carry one commot......an average 23 year old Nigerian never finish school

1 Like

Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by petux(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2015
Op u no get brain. hw I go dae stay 4 ma parent Auz 4 23... u will receive insults... @ least its nt bad sum1 shuld start hustling and awt of iz parent Auz @ worst 20/21..e b like say u want make ur parent gve u 1 room make u and ur wifey dae stay...ur mate don dae buy land dae build @ 22 ..u dae here dae tlk say 23 is d ripe age..I pity ur poor condition
Re: The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Being in your parents home doesn't come with a particular age. Some people still in school at 24/25, so still find bearing at same age, some still working hard to make sense at 27.

What am saying is that, different strokes for different folks. Some are lucky to make it early in life and hence stay on their own early enough, others are not .

Although staying on your own doesn't necessarily mean independence. OP, experience about life will change your view.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Ask A Guy Out As A Lady? / Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? / When Your BAE Is A Cheater.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.