Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Health Is Wealth, Why Do You Chose To Die In Sickness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth, Why Do You Chose To Die In Sickness? (836 Views)

6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth, Why Do You Chose To Die In Sickness? by mysticsin: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
Greetings To You Out There.

You may have tried many ways to get cures in divers kinds of illness and diseases you may have been indebted to. I urge you to try this out, MYSTIC APPROACH.

I can help you to get the permanent cures for HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PREMATURE EJACULATION, DIABETES, KIDNEY PROBLEM (including SPIRITUAL KIDNEY TRANSPLANT) you won't need to start looking for a donor, and whatever kind of diseases you can make mention of.

Just email me for more detail if you are interested at mysticbox87@gmail.com or call 08099254739

Note that it is purely spiritual without any side effect or harm. I'll do every necessary things so you wont have to worry about any spiritual implications.

PEACE PROFOUND.

(1) (Reply)

Type I Diabetes :the Fact You Should Know / Please Help Interprete This Result From Scanning. Urgent. / I Urinate Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.