Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! (6966 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ladies,here are some things you need to stop in your relationship. It may seem difficult but we have to try.

Stop feeling lucky to have a boyfriend when he is lucky to have you.

Stop thinking he is your whole world when you have the whole world in front of you.

Stop thinking he would save you,the power to save yourself is within you.

Stop thinking that you have nothing else to offer but your body,God also gave you a brain.

Stop thinking he would change for you, if he does not meet upto your standard,then do not go into a relationship with him at all.

Stop changing yourself because of him,he would not change because of you.

Stop saying “Yes” all the time because you are scared of loosing him. Have a mind of your own. Sometimes,saying “NO” may actually keep him.

Stop snooping around him. What you find might not interest you.

Stop acting like his wife,if he requires such attention,he should make it official.

Stop trying to possess him. He is a subject and not an object.

Stop settling for the side chick position. You are way more than that. Unless ofcourse he is your side guy.

Stop thinking he is the answer to your financial breakthrough,go out there and make some bucks for yourself,afterall,you are not handicapped.

Stop thinking you cannot not live without him. You lived before he came,you can live again after he is gone.

Stop thinking he is not cheating or would never cheat,you would be hurt when he disappoints you. Always be prepared for the worst.

Stop being confused if he loves you or not. If he did,you would not be confused.

Stop saying you want to break up when you do not mean it. You might just get what you did not bargain for.

Stop being faithful after you have been cheated on severally,he does not deserve the loyalty anymore.

Stop trying when he has let go,you deserve better.

Stop being scared of loosing him,something better is on the way.

www.parrothouz.com. I got this wonderful piece from this website. You guys shoould visit this site, its so damn cool and you would be pleased u clicked... All thanks to chizoba. I hope u forgive me tho for sharing this... grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Jetjacky(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
men this your flags eh cry
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Awww
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jetjacky:
men this your flags eh cry
I copy am frm website jor.. I decided to share.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Jetjacky(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
this your jor self eh cry anyway shall you read the post before you post am?
Cutehector:
I copy am frm website jor.. I decided to share.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Eleniyan15: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gbam!!!!we don hear cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jetjacky:
this your jor self eh cry anyway shall you read the post before you post am?
lol I read am. If ur talkn abt the errors, I just had to overlook it... Important thing is dat the message was passed...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Awww... Touching n cool...
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by girlhaley(f): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
okaygrin
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector.. More more more more straight & sweet pussay for you this month. You will fucck tire IJN....

That "Stop thinking you can only offer your body, you can also offer brain" got me cracking...i love that..

@prettythicksme, you don hear? grin?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:
Cutehector.. More more more more straight & sweet pussay for you this month. You will fucck tire IJN....

That "Stop thinking you can only offer your body, you can also offer brain" got me cracking...i love that..

cheesy I don hear oo,i will try find something to do**job**
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

lool I hav a gurlfrnd.... cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by girlhaley(f): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
my gosssh this is the best prayer ever.... Amennnnn ooooooooo, I claim it cheesy
Bad boy
u too lyk bad tintongue
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy I don hear oo,i will try find something to do**job**
Well, you can also offer _blowjob.. But your brain is also important
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Stop thinking he is not cheating or would never cheat,you would be hurt when he disappoints you. Always be prepared for the worst.

.....Amazing post jaweh! smiley thanks for sharing!
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
girlhaley:

Bad boy
u too lyk bad tintongue
who doesn't like bad tin? Or don't u want dat nice 8inch rod to take u to fantasy land? cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by HyDee001(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2015

Women in this generation are trying. I have considered all the bashings they continually have to face on the social media.
Almighty God gave 10 commandments and we humans could not keep it. OP now adds 19 new commandments.
My simple advice to our ladies: Be yourself and keep investing in yourself so you'd keep getting better and wiser everyday.
God bless Nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
my gosssh this is the best prayer ever.... Amennnnn ooooooooo, I claim it..

Why you edit am.. More pusssy for you jare
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by falconey(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
are they even doing all these?
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

Well, you can also offer _blowjob.. But your brain is also important
I have no brain!!give me urs cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by jnrbayano(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
The male edition will soon arrive.

Is it not Nairaland again?
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Jetjacky(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
okkies
Cutehector:
lol I read am. If ur talkn abt the errors, I just had to overlook it... Important thing is dat the message was passed...
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:
Cutehector:
my gosssh this is the best prayer ever.... Amennnnn ooooooooo, I claim it..

Why you edit am.. More pusssy for you jare

haahhahahahahahahaha u nor go understand... I get babe.... wink
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by girlhaley(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
who doesn't like bad tin? Or don't u want dat nice 8inch rod to take u to fantasy land? cheesy
shoo
i dnt lyk bad tin nd i dnt want dat either;P

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
I have no brain!!give me urs cheesy
wa.!!.. How many crushes you get on NL sef..you're always quoted on every thread and na guys dey quote u most.. But I never read your sexcapade on the sexuality thread
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Gbam!!!!we don hear cheesy
Abia.....

Brain will switch off once bae calls.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by hottest111: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice post..4 some reasons my babe must not see dis post grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
haahhahahahahahahaha u nor go understand... I get babe.... wink
Really?. Who?.Halfrica abi introvert?
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

Really?. Who?.Halfrica abi introvert?

Certainly nt me angry
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

wa.!!.. How many crushes you get on NL sef..you're always quoted on every thread and na guys dey quote u most.. But I never read your sexcapade on the sexuality thread
I dont have a crush talkless of crushes! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insane Bodybuilding Photos[ladies ONLY] / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.