Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident (43735 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians / Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Mufasa27(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

NL r the most brainwashed people in Nigeria. I said it that day that Kate henshaw can not afford that house.
70% OF HOUSES AND CARS POSTED BY THE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM. Imagine Bruno can not afford 3m for treatment, prince james uche, pete eneh. even enebelli died cos of lack money to treat him.

ALL THOSE G WAGON AND HOUSES BY INI EDO, GENEVIEVE AND CO IS ACHIEVED THRU PRO5TITUTION NOT ACTING.
I'm with you on this bro, a lot of guys here are dumb and gullible..they have this one way of thinking thats why I call dem zombies.

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
I nnor undstnd! She nevaft build house 4 Lagos up til nw?
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by fadolak(f): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
joseph1832:
If she had switched off all her electrical appliances will the fire have started in the first place?.

Bros you harsh oh!.
As in, no be small thing oo
Over harsh sef dey worry am
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Mufasa27(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
And she is someone role model...... For those people that worship nollywood actors and actresses una see ur life ?? Most of u people are better than them, but inferiority complex won't allow u see that !
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by wytecat: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
What this means is that it's either Kate Henshaw won't grow old or she will be a street beggar at old age for threatning another man's means of livelihood And eventually removing food from his mouth in his old age.

Fake actress fake live. From fake accent to fake lifestyle.

The man should take her to court and strangle the mean and ugly biatchh.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by wytecat: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
She should have taken out RENTERS insurance regardless.

All landlords/landlady must make insurance policies compulsory for their tenants.

mystiqueDZ:
She ain't a home-owner? undecided undecided
Simple fire and burglary insurance cover would have taken care of this....

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by dskenky(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nairalanders, pls i want to ask a question? If there is an electric surge, should appliances in the building be affected..? Shouldnt there be a circuit breaker that should trip off instead of allowing the voltage into the apartment?
From my own view, methinks that the electrical wiring of the house is faulted like most houses.
Please NLanders lend una voices.
My two kobo...

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by wytecat: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kate is liable and should be taken to court by the landlord.

She probably wasn't raised with money or in a decent house, but that's not a good reason to destroy other's property.

Nigeria is not abroad, this is pure negligence if not wickedness, she should have made sure everything was switched off each time she leaves home or give instructions to her staff. She will never buy a block let alone a bag of cement as long as she lives for the same reason. Only the internet house people like her will build.

niggi4life:
in as much as i blame her a lil bit for leaving her gadgets on, majority of people living abroad do these often, infact 99% of them, their freezers, fridges are always on.
By the way, we pay extra money when we rent houses in Lagos and its called Caution fee or some call it Damages fee!!!! Its also non refundable, make d landlord use the money take fix the damages na, abi im don chop am finish abi?
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Elxandre(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

no matter the inflation. 1 billion naira is not a joke. only politicians, dangote and drug barons have that kind of money. ALL THOSE CARS THEY SHOW OFF, 90% OF THEM ARE TOKUMBO, RAPPED WITH RUBBER...tear rubber indeed.
I know you would be happy to own a 'Tokunbo' Bentley.!
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by mikeobk(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
modelmike7:
She didn't take the right step if that is the true story. 85 years old pensioner @ that! Haba Madam Kate, you no try O!
kate is found of acting up in manners that annoys everyone. she thought she was on that stupid show she messed up.... whats the name again; 'Nigeria's got talent' abi na something else sef. mtcheew
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by teemyte: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Who is Kate Henshaw?
A rugby player!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elxandre:

I know you would be happy to own a 'Tokunbo' Bentley.!

There is nothing wrong about driving a tokunbo but the issue here is that broke people are always the first to show off. Why should you claim to own a home that doesn't belong to you?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Elxandre(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
ayodele234:

There is nothing wrong about driving a tokunbo but the issue here is that broke people are always the first to show off. Why should you claim to own a home that doesn't belong to you?
Where did Kate claim this house?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by sonnie10: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
ayodele234:

There is also nothing wrong in promoting your business by hyping. If claiming to own a house is a stunt to hype your celebrity status and maintain your standing in business, so be it.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by TolaniLuv: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
did Kate actually said she owns the House? No, the medial did ! So, I don't see why people should focus on that!
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by sunsewa: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kate henshaw is wrong if what the landlord said is true,she supposed to have settled with the landlord amicably before parking to her new abode,because it was her fault,even not her fault,but her flat.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by TolaniLuv: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mufasa27:
And she is someone role model...... For those people that worship nollywood actors and actresses una see ur life ?? Most of u people are better than them, but inferiority complex won't allow u see that !

She's my role model and she never said she owns the house!! The medial did.... I pass you common sense from the little I have.. Oya recieve sense IJN..
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Obrigardo: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
sonnie10:

There is also nothing wrong in promoting your business by hyping. If claiming to own a house is a stunt to hype your celebrity status and maintain your standing in business, so be it.

Then you must be living a very fake life. You won't make it far in life with this mentality

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by sonnie10: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Obrigardo:

Then you must be living a very fake life. You won't make it far in life with this mentality

Sorry, I am not a celebrity. There is a reason it is called SHOW BUSINESS.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Mufasa27(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
TolaniLuv:

She's my role model and she never said she owns the house!! The medial did.... I pass you common sense from the little I have.. Oya recieve sense IJN..
"Dummie" that's what you are, read my comment very well before you quote me... And if u r to dull to understand move on, stop talking gibberish.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by cbrass(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
hensben:
Them don throw one lie currently say psquare buy house for US whereas, na appArtment them buy.

Ahahahahah... na so, it's prostitution your so called celebs do here. If you sit for eatery na so dem go dey look you like say make you toast them grin
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by hensben(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
cbrass:

Ahahahahah... na so, it's prostitution your so called celebs do here. If you seat for eatery na so dem go dey look you like say make you toast them grin
I dey tell you, mostly genny, that lady really play international league and Nigerians go dey hype her. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by cbrass(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
hensben:
I dey tell you, mostly genny, that lady really play international league and Nigerians go dey hype her. grin

Yes o, to make money in a legit way isn't easy. Most of the guys that carry them sef are polithiefians and drug guys and fraudsters, it's hard to see a hard working lekki boy spend on those sluts. Do you know how much a duplex cost in lekki county, that around 35million,yet that house no too tap like that o, coupled with water fees,security fees, phcn fees,estate fees..
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by hensben(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
cbrass:

Yes o, to make money in a legit way isn't easy. Most of the guys that carry them sef are polithiefians and drug guys and fraudsters, it's hard to see a hard working lekki boy spend on those sluts. Do you know how much a duplex cost in lekki county, that around 35million,yet that house no too tap like that o, coupled with water fees,security fees, phcn fees,estate fees..
yeah I understand, life nor easy oo nor be their fault.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by corneremperor: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why cant Nigerians seem to know the difference between 'parking' and 'packing'
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by 9jatatafo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
How authentic is this story? Of recent there are so many unconfirmed stories in nairaland.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by stonecoldcafe: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Kate didn't do d right thing if dis report is tru. She should apologize 2 d landlord n try 2 pay some amount 2 fix d damage house

Ehhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn if i hear am! For this Naija? You when dey talk go pay kobo?
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
cbrass:

Ahahahahah... na so, it's prostitution your so called celebs do here. If you sit for eatery na so dem go dey look you like say make you toast them grin

My uncle for Texas dey blast Omotola anytime he wants and that's a woman with like 4 kids already. Won't go into details. It is really shameful....I guess the landlord can't take Kate to court
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by hedonistic: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
dskenky:
Nairalanders, pls i want to ask a question? If there is an electric surge, should appliances in the building be affected..? Shouldnt there be a circuit breaker that should trip off instead of allowing the voltage into the apartment?
From my own view, methinks that the electrical wiring of the house is faulted like most houses.
Please NLanders lend una voices.
My two kobo...

Another thinking being that is making the right observations and asking the right questions..Not the sentimental and primitive fools that seem to be in the majority here and elsewhere across Nigeria. Always comforting to see.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
wytecat:
She should have taken out RENTERS insurance regardless.

All landlords/landlady must make insurance policies compulsory for their tenants.

you mean 'house holders insurance...
We hardly do for personal cars....how much more someone's house!
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by wytecat: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
It's even more important for nigeria since since we don't have background check data base to know who has their former landlord and home on fire, or who owed 2 yrs rent.

It's a matter of time for it to spread like wildfire once someone starts it.

mystiqueDZ:
you mean 'house holders insurance...
We hardly do for personal cars....how much more someone's house!
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by simdam500(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
I wanted to look surprise but no I refuse to.

Saying it again, nollywood is a joke! undecided
With all the movie premier, production and project that they are paid for. Na motor them they use am buy meanwhile land is getting cheaper shocked

If I hear anybody talk about how brilliant or creative she is to me eh, I'll kick the person ni... ordinary foundation she can't build undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video) / Mide Martins Head On Mercy-Aigbe’s Husband’s Arm During Birthday Dinner (Pic) / Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.