Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident (43730 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians / Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
wytecat:
It's even more important for nigeria since since we don't have background check data base to know who has their former landlord and home on fire, or who owed 2 yrs rent.

It's a matter of time for it to spread like wildfire once someone starts it.

oh but the few smart ones do it.....
But you know here ' everyone is covered by the blood of Jesus'.......

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by wytecat: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Many more will go for it as time goes.

grin Blood of Jesus is good, but we the people still need to do our part.

mystiqueDZ:
oh but the few smart ones do it.....
But you know here ' everyone is covered by the blood of Jesus'.......
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by TheProfe: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
hedonistic:

What do you mean by "if she actually caused the fire"? Is she PHCN that supplied unregulated current, thereby causing power surge?

There is nothing like negligence here. If I decide to leave my appliances on, na me go pay the electricity bills. Blame the gaddem power company for supplying overcurrent or even the owner of the house for using substandard wiring cables.

Common sense requires us to put off certain electrical appliances in our absence especially if we are going to be away from the vicinity for hours.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by yemivictor: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
ayodele234:

No Nigerian celebrity is worth a billion naira. They are all liars. Even if you make a million naira everyday it will take you over 3 years to hit a billion naira. And this folks don't even make 100k a day. A lie can only last but not for long

Ali baba is worth over a billion naira in assets.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Whizkay(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
if you're quick to hate on someones hustle and judge them quickly, you're a case on your own. some guys here are so narrow minded.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Whizkay:
if you're quick to hate on someones hustle and judge them quickly, you're a case on your own. some guys here are so narrow minded.

Nobody is hating on anyone. Celebrities are over-hyped

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by cbrass(m): 1:09am On Sep 13, 2015
ayodele234:

My uncle for Texas dey blast Omotola anytime he wants and that's a woman with like 4 kids already. Won't go into details. It is really shameful....I guess the landlord can't take Kate to court

Bro, honestly if I haven't experienced it before I would have thought it was a lie but I believe you bro... but wait oo.. I thought omotola was decent ni sha grin
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by cbrass(m): 1:15am On Sep 13, 2015
yemivictor:

Do you know what they call a billion at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 13, 2015
yemivictor:

See the way men dey give out money like flyers
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by summerflame(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Seriously,, u have no Common sense. Had it been the house is the only source of income and livelihood to your grandma, would you have opened your gutter oozing mouth and talk like that? Ota aje
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by chemicool: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my...I feel for the pensioner tho

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[b][/b]LadyFuck
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Sommyangel:
Was she supposed to pay for the damages?
I insured my one bedroom apartment against fire, war and earthquake.
He at lekki crying a river.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2015
summerflame:
Seriously,, u have no Common sense. Had it been the house is the only source of income and livelihood to your grandma, would you have opened your gutter oozing mouth and talk like that? Ota aje

Gbam!
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Tonymic4life(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
wink
PDPwayoo:

NL r the most brainwashed people in Nigeria. I said it that day that Kate henshaw can not afford that house.
70% OF HOUSES AND CARS POSTED BY THE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM. Imagine Bruno can not afford 3m for treatment, prince james uche, pete eneh. even enebelli died cos of lack money to treat him.

ALL THOSE G WAGON AND HOUSES BY INI EDO, GENEVIEVE AND CO IS ACHIEVED THRU PRO5TITUTION NOT ACTING.
guy ur mouth dey smell. c wetin just vomit now. can u confirm that they made their money 4rm prostitution? or u just conclude on that. if u don't av something nice to say to people, then don't say anything against them or condemn them or better still don't say anything u might not be better than them u know!. there's what dey call constructive criticism and that's what some persons here had done but you chose destructive criticism which is not too healthy. As u know we are in d era of change. So please CHANGE. NO beef pls wink
PDPwayoo:

NL r the most brainwashed people in Nigeria. I said it that day that Kate henshaw can not afford that house.
70% OF HOUSES AND CARS POSTED BY THE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM. Imagine Bruno can not afford 3m for treatment, prince james uche, pete eneh. even enebelli died cos of lack money to treat him.

ALL THOSE G WAGON AND HOUSES BY INI EDO, GENEVIEVE AND CO IS ACHIEVED THRU PRO5TITUTION NOT ACTING.
guy ur mouth dey smell. c wetin just vomit now. can u confirm that they made their money 4rm prostitution? or u just conclude on that. if u don't av something nice to say to people, then don't say anything against them or condemn them or better still don't say anything u might not be better than them u know!. there's what dey call constructive criticism and that's what some persons here had done but you chose destructive criticism which is not too healthy. As u know we are in d era of change. So please CHANGE. NO beef pls.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tonymic4life:
wink guy ur mouth dey smell. c wetin just vomit now. can u confirm that they made their money 4rm prostitution? or u just conclude on that. if u don't av something nice to say to people, then don't say anything against them or condemn them or better still don't say anything u might not be better than them u know!. there's what dey call constructive criticism and that's what some persons here had done but you chose destructive criticism which is not too healthy. As u know we are in d era of change. So please CHANGE. NO beef pls wink guy ur mouth dey smell. c wetin just vomit now. can u confirm that they made their money 4rm prostitution? or u just conclude on that. if u don't av something nice to say to people, then don't say anything against them or condemn them or better still don't say anything u might not be better than them u know!. there's what dey call constructive criticism and that's what some persons here had done but you chose destructive criticism which is not too healthy. As u know we are in d era of change. So please CHANGE. NO beef pls.

i guess u were in jail or dead when Genevieve for fvcking atiku. was Genevieve ever married to Atiku?
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by nollyway(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
lol just traced ur generations[goats] grin cant find any sane dude.. sorry i cant reply u cool
TheHeGoat:

Are you mad?!! angry angry
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
PDPwayoo:

i guess u were in jail or dead when Genevieve for fvcking atiku. was Genevieve ever married to Atiku?

Since. Na today
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2015
nollyway:
lol just traced ur generations[goats] grin cant find any sane dude.. sorry i cant reply u cool

No insult pls
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Ziggyzito(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2015
morbeta:
I know Timaya is a. Tenant in lekki but some weeks back he posted some pics claiming he built a mansion. So Kate's am not surprised. A lot of them are over hyped but you got to knw the truth when eventually they have little challenge. D Banj is a tenant aswell.
don't be fooled. D'banj isn't a tenant.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Tonymic4life(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
PDPwayoo:

. ok. that means you must have stood aside as a substitute after atiku or you were the one filming them. don't blame you tho and wud not argue with someone with a mindset as yours. For all I know you are not better than her and might not be in future if care is not taking. May God forgive you and your mouth. Jesus once said that it is only what comes out 4rm the mouth that makes one unclean because it came directly 4rm the mouth and I can only see the impression you are giving that you are an hypocrite. wonder if you are called on national TV if you would repeat this filthy things you just said. even if you want to criticize, do it constructively. you are no better than her. wink
PDPwayoo:

. ok. that means you must have stood aside as a substitute after atiku or you were the one filming them. don't blame you tho and wud not argue with someone with a mindset as yours. For all I know you are not better than her and might not be in future if care is not taking. May God forgive you and your mouth. Jesus once said that it is only what comes out 4rm the mouth that makes one unclean because it came directly 4rm the heart and I can only see the impression you are giving that you are an hypocrite. wonder if you are called on national TV if you would repeat this filthy things you just said. even if you want to criticize, do it constructively. you are no better than her.
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tonymic4life:
. ok. that means you must have stood aside as a substitute after atiku or you were the one filming them. don't blame you tho and wud not argue with someone with a mindset as yours. For all I know you are not better than her and might not be in future if care is not taking. May God forgive you and your mouth. Jesus once said that it is only what comes out 4rm the mouth that makes one unclean because it came directly 4rm the mouth and I can only see the impression you are giving that you are an hypocrite. wonder if you are called on national TV if you would repeat this filthy things you just said. even if you want to criticize, do it constructively. you are no better than her. wink. ok. that means you must have stood aside as a substitute after atiku or you were the one filming them. don't blame you tho and wud not argue with someone with a mindset as yours. For all I know you are not better than her and might not be in future if care is not taking. May God forgive you and your mouth. Jesus once said that it is only what comes out 4rm the mouth that makes one unclean because it came directly 4rm the heart and I can only see the impression you are giving that you are an hypocrite. wonder if you are called on national TV if you would repeat this filthy things you just said. even if you want to criticize, do it constructively. you are no better than her.

U can go and hang yourself. She can have all the money in Nigeria, but she can't feed me and I have no respect for prostitutes.
I don't even watch noolywood, so I don't care who she is.

HOW WILL U FEEL IF YOUR YOUR DAD ABANDONE UR MOM FOR A YOUNGER PVSSY. may your mother feel the pain and broken heart atiku wife felt when Genevieve was prostituting around her husband..

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

U can go and hang yourself. She can have all the money in Nigeria, but she can't feed me and I have no respect for prostitutes.
I don't even watch noolywood, so I don't care who she is.

HOW WILL U FEEL IF YOUR YOUR DAD ABANDONE UR MOM FOR A YOUNGER PVSSY. may your mother feel the pain and broken heart atiku wife felt when Genevieve was prostituting around her husband..

Gbam!
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2015
candidbabe:
Celebrities living fake lives since the time immemorial.

So fake
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Let's stop hyping all these celebrities. Na hustle all of them dey. Business men are way richer
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by dskenky(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
@ Ayodele234
My uncle for Texas dey blast Omotola anytime he wants and that's a woman with like 4 kids already. Won't go into details. It is really shameful....I guess the landlord can't take Kate to court

Are you certain true true abt dis...?
Em,errr, pls throw more "tosh" lite on dis o bros....
Re: Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 27, 2015
dskenky:
@ Ayodele234

Are you certain true true abt dis...?
Em,errr, pls throw more "tosh" lite on dis o bros....

Bro trust me, no lies. She even chill with my uncle in an hotel right there in Lagos. She goes to Texas to Bleep him as well. All these people na yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma,AY,Ebube Nwagbo,Toyin Aimakhu At Akpororo's Comedy Show In Lagos(Pics) / Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video) / Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.