Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By (2870 Views)

Why Do Girls Form For The Boys They Admire / Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated... / Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
so do u dat ezpecting him to join u in the song or wat? because I'm experiencing dat right now
Not join me bt just to atleast compliment or even look my way 4 bout 10secs minimum
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:

Not join me bt just to atleast compliment or even look my way 4 bout 10secs minimum
gals ehn, chai, when d guy finally comes closer now una go come dey form activity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
gals ehn, chai, when d guy finally comes closer now una go come dey form activity
u want make we play desparate ni? if to say i like u no mean .say i go dey perform runs girl tinz,i get dignity too nah
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Kingsley1000(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
girls are so complicated,they ll use those gestures and moves just to attract u,when u indicate interest,they ll start acting repulsive lol
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by adegwurulez(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
It's "Girls" not "gals" undecided………you must be secondary school student.
noun (plural gals)

1. colloquial dated An adolescent girl or young woman.

Whilst it is been frown on by some, words from the social media are been added to the modern english dictionary on daily bases. e.g cray, lol etc Their usage doesn't make the user a 'secondary school student.'
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kingsley1000:
girls are so complicated,they ll use those gestures and moves just to attract u,when u indicate interest,they ll start acting repulsive lol
d tin can vex me
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:

u want make we play desparate ni? if to say i like u no mean .say i go dey perform runs girl tinz,i get dignity too nah
but the way wey una go come finally they act sef , una go take the thin to the extreme, sometimes eyeing the guy from head till toe, like sey no be una prayer for the guy to come around, infact I believe say na naija gals na dem dey act like dis pass

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
but the way wey una go come finally they act sef , una go take the thin to the extreme, sometimes eyeing the guy from head till toe, like sey no be una prayer for the guy to come around, infact I believe say na naija gals na dem dey act like dis pass
Most nigerian girls r raised with d mentality dat dey should be chased by guys
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:

Most nigerian girls r raised with d mentality dat dey should be chased by guys
but they were not raised to understand dat e get where person go chase u reach if u no gree make dem catch u, d chaser go stop turn back they go him house
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
but they were not raised to understand dat e get where person go chase u reach if u no gree make dem catch u, d chaser go stop turn back they go him house
Na so sm girls dey pass deir limit but if d guy get sense im go turn afta two weeks of chasing
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:

Na so sm girls dey pass deir limit but if d guy get sense im go turn afta two weeks of chasing
wat of if him no come get sense, the gal suppose fit lower her guard, shebi ma she like the guy, infact ehn, naija women sef
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
wat of if him no come get sense, the gal suppose fit lower her guard, shebi ma she like the guy, infact ehn, naija women sef
Naija Women r lyk dat, buh neva mind derez plenty of "fish" in d single market, u should ask her tho
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by chigoizie7(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I don't chat with short form because I don't speak retardeen... Mrs olodo

Then u leave d thread, na must say u go follow drop comment?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

Then u leave d thread, na must say u go follow drop comment?

Tie my hand na.... I see something wrong, I shouldn't correct it ba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Say You Are Handsome / Is There A Clear Difference Between...? / Can We Still Find Such Girls????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.