Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! (4122 Views)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2015
This is really frustrating and getting embarrassing.

This very beautiful and curvy fair lady and her husband packed into our compound about 3 years ago. According to her they've been married for about 5 years but with no issue.

we became close and got along very fast. I'm this young, vibrant introverted kinda guy with really nice character pointed nose, and hopelessly handsome!! *winks*

She couldn't continue with her job after they relocated and so became a full time house wife and the husband a banker with Aderinre Microfinance Bank Ltd.

At that time I was waiting for my NYSC call up letter and also training for ccna certification, I spent most of my time at home with her. We watched movies, gist, cook and eat together and even bathed together at a point!!. In the long run, Somethings led to the other [b] and that was how we secretly indulgeed in it till I left for service!! [b] I missed her and felt I was deeply in love with her!!

Fast forward to few months ago, I came back after serving my father land and she already gave birth to a very beautiful girl -Emmanuela (Sorry my name is Emmanuel)

We actually didn't communicate much while I was away, she was really excited when she saw and me and we kissed!! She was very happy of her daughter and thanked God for remembering her family. I was happy for her too!!

My problem now is: any time I look at that child what i see is the exact replica of me in a female version and to make matters worse the baby calls me Daddy!! I'm very uncomfortable with it because other neighbors are beginning to smell something fishy.

I'm really scared what should I do?

*please advice*
*matured comments only*
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by ORACLE1975(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2015
It's well,but are u sure u don't always ask something from the woman may be u care for her daily it happen sometimes u know.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by tungstar(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Have u asked the lady in question the truth about the child or you are still thinking?...... Find out what the truth is before you knw your next line of action
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by loomer: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2015
I love this movie

13 Likes

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2015
are you sure
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Princeparix(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Rotflwkm

As the spirit leads....
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by daresimon(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2015
You didnot ask for any advice when you were enjoying. Did you?

Now that thing is about to take another turn you come dey seek advice.

My advice for you is that you go and tell the husband that he shouldn't be overjoy over the baby girl say na ur daughter.

Simple.

Do as you will be done by.

When pesin dey Bleep ur wife, better nor talk or else

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by missKiffy(f): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Am sitting and watching to see those that will believe this poo and start giving advise

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2015
This is super story....

Btw Op must you describe yourself?wat was all dat gibberish, pointed nose,introvert,handsome,who ask u ogini?...

Btw i donbelivit..

Lollll.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by delishpot: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2015
You were not scared to sleep with another mans wife, why are you scared now that your results are out?
Man wey take strong heart kill lion no suppose become coward when it comes to eating the meat na

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by falconey(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2015
LOL
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2015
daresimon:

My advice for you is that you go and tell the husband that he shouldn't be overjoy over the baby girl say na ur daughter.

Simple.

are yhu this fallible?

Mtheeew...
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by kilokeys(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2015
E-diot.

U skip fornication enter adultery

After confrontation na mortuary

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Hope we no go read for Frontpage very soon how a nairalander got beheaded by his neighbor for impregnating his wife

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Segadem(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2015
I don catch u
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2015
daresimon:

Simple.

apparently,she's his daughter lol
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by fammo: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Am sitting and watching to see those that will believe this poo and start giving advise
Thought I was d only one sitting and watching, happy dat Ayam not alone. How far, you go chop pop corn? *chewing*
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by daresimon(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are yhu this fallible?

Mtheeew...
Since the OP decided to post a lie, I decided to post the truth.
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by misspicy(f): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2015
You slept with a married woman...n she born pikin wey look lik you? And u r here seeking for advice instead of u to run for your life...you forgot acid bath and cutlass works wonders in d hands of a jealous husband....your own don be

Anyway I dnt bilv this poo

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:

even My two year old niece wouldn't believe this.
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by petkoffDrake(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2015
are u d main protagonist of d movie?
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by missKiffy(f): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2015
fammo:

Thought I was d only one sitting and watching, happy dat Ayam not alone. How far, you go chop pop corn? *chewing*
I go chop cheesy
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by meimoks(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2015
OP why are you fantasizing about someone's wife nah?

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by fammo: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:

I go chop cheesy
Sugared, salted or both? *still*chewing*
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by resocorp: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Assuming its true.... run mudafuka run!

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Lamba
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by yanabasee(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2015
You smooched somebody's wife and you came online and casted it...
Hope, you've heard of the word KARMA grin it's a BIATCH... tongue
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by oluking: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Op !U dey craze
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by wiringdpt(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Craze people too full naira land, you look like a starved chewbacca
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2015
Dammmmm!I have watched dis movie bf!! cheesy nollywood movies don spoil op's life finish! cheesy
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Talk to her about the issue privately. If she is responsive, go for DNA test to determine the paternity of the baby. Anyway,I smell you in Emmanuella.
Re: HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! by Blackeard(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Yh right. "She looks like u and calls u daddy" and the father doesn't find it off. I call bullshiit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / Ladies, Have You Or Anyone You Know Dated A 419er? / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.