Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (4143 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by oubi: 1:12am On Jan 03, 2018
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

Reply: 98% of ladies creat a barrier in their first meeting with a guy expecting the guy to break thru d barriers before she becomes friendly and it's more insulting for a girl below his status to be giving him unnecessary attitude when in the actual sense the guy was just trying to be nice and friendly.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

Reply: I'm sure you missed your point here. Are you talking about making more money as a lady or spending more money? Why don't you try spending more money and lets see the guy that would get intimidated.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

Reply: if I should ask for a date with you in front of your department, you wouldn't honour it as quickly as you would if it were to be a fast food joint or even obudu cattle ranch. Besides, if that amount you call peanut was actually peanut, you would have afforded it yourself. Most ladies don't even have t-fair to get to the date venue.. Lolz

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

Reply : You are just being difficult if you see this as a big deal. What happens to keeping in touch if I see you as a potential friend. Except if you feel that ladies have nothing to offer aside se'x,love and relationships.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

Reply :ladies have the thoughts that "easy" means "falling cheaply" so they decide to always play hard to get even to a guy they approached first. Hence guys have decided to play by their rules and in most cases, it has always worked out fine in the end.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

Reply : That is because the ladies have turned "being nice" to a one-sided thing(guys thing) . If a lady celebrates her birthday and expect me to buy her gifts it wouldn't be bad if she buys me a gift also on my birthday but No.... Instead she would expect me to take her out.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

Reply : Your last line is exactly what most ladies do in their first meeting with a guy. They build a barrier expecting the guy to break it before they get even. So why would I not think that your smile is a green light to my success on the barrier breaking task.

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

Reply : I don't understand the getting raped aspect, besides, I don't expect you to come to my house with pants down and legs wide open(if ladies do it, Guyz will be happy and it will save us some stress) . However, most ladies always want to make It seem like the guy forced his way thru. Guys understand that, so they just play to the script

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

Replt: I don't know about the guys you've met but I can't phantom which class of guys does that.. Obviously the less mature ones. Besides, what didn't happen, didn't happen. Even if a guy lies for Africa I don't think it should bother you..

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

Reply: you can still be sleeping around without sleeping with me. Besides how did you come up with such assumption conclusion if their isn't some element of truth.

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

Reply : initially you called it peanut spending. If you could afford things by yourself rather then the parasitic friendship we have around, I'm not sure a guy would collect back the things you bought by yourself. Besides, while it was lovely dovey and the guy was buying you things out of love then all of a sudden, you realise U've gotten enough and it's time to move on to the next guy.. Haba.. Who wrote the script... Lolz

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

Reply: it depends on the bad side U've gotten on but trust me, ladies can be very wicked and heartless and I can tell for sure that the punishment they get from Guyz sometimes are not even upto half the wickedness they've shown.

14. kiss and tell

Reply : most guys don't gossip the way ladies do. We just bursh through ladies gist and off we are gone.

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

Reply: check your points no 2, 3 4, 6,11. If you can balance all these things and probably have something to bring to the table as a lady then Mayb Guyz would stop seeing ladies as intimacy gadgets.

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

Reply: it is the ladies view /definition of marriage that keeps her in a relationship that has no marriage prospect. She is not under detention

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

Reply : If only the ladies would keep to this.. Most ladies have 1.financial boyfriend. 2.Love boyfriend, 3.Recharge card boyfriend. 4.Se'x boyfriend, etc. Now tell me, who is supposed to have conscience or grow one

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means

Reply : I'm not sure that it's the Guys that invented that name. But how can a lady possess all the aforementioned and still not be slaying.. .

My 2018 new year resolution is to begin to mingle with rich ladies or rich men daughters, I can tolerate their snubbing attitude /excesses .. I'm done with slay hustlers.
It's not a taboo if my girlfriend buys me a range rover sports as birthday gift.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Couldn't read any of that but for the fact that it took you this long to come up with...

I will dance for you.

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Neutral15(m): 1:57am On Jan 03, 2018
I don't know why ladies like playing the victim card whenever they're @ the receiving end.
I didn't take the other thread serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by daewoorazer(m): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2018
angry
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Khonifer: 2:12am On Jan 03, 2018
You shouldn't have bothered.....
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by konkonbilo(m): 3:23am On Jan 03, 2018
kiss
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by ubunja(m): 3:57am On Jan 03, 2018
these long lists bore me to death
cant u keep it at 10 or less

7 Likes

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by fecta: 4:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Vc
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 4:34am On Jan 03, 2018
coming to modify if it hits fp, I love proving people wrong
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by NaoSlay: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2018
Those things mentioned in the other threads only happens to Young Dumb and broke guys.

You think a full cash guy has time to be chasing pretty beeches?

1 Like

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by sekxyqueen(f): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mikejj(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin with watin girls have been doing men since samson and abacha time.should we start flogging every lady we see on the street.op find mat sleep abeg
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by IamGoke(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Bitche got reply to all her senseless accusations!!

Nice one Op..

1 Like

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Airforce1(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin with watin girls have been doing men since samson and abacha time. should we start flogging every lady we see on the street.op find mat sleep abeg

Please speak for yourself.

Which men
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mikejj(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2018
Airforce1:

Please speak for yourself.
Which men
baba you can remove yourself ehn.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2018
This is like the second thread now, get a job, then may get a life.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2018
I talk am say somebody go soon do counter thread

cc horlohlah Oya come and see
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Joislim(f): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2018
lol......you guys take online issues too serious.

Nice points BTW

1 Like

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Horlohlah: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2018
zainmaxwell:
I talk am say somebody go soon do counter thread

cc horlohlah Oya come and see
LOL, it's romance section na so I'm not surprised. Goodluck to them.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Horlohlah:
LOL, it's romance section na so I'm not surprised. Goodluck to them.
Abi na
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Doctormarrvin: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
O.P well said! But I blame puberty for all these nonsense..plus poverty! You think dangote or Mike Adenuga's son will bother himself about what some girl thinks should end or continue..somebody just sat down and started writing epistles on guys! I honestly like to know the IQ of some people..Na relationship be the problem of average Nigerian youth?? You guys should stroll to quora and see smart people..geniuses! Boys this,Girls that! Look at the lives of intellectually famous people,smart people! And ask yourself what you have to offer to your offsprings..over secretion of sex hormones will not kill some people o!...please guys! Leave these girls alone and go and hustle.. Go to school if you have the brains for it.. Be innovative on your own if you have the skills for it or better still.. Learn a trade! Either way,money must come..all this girls giving you sleepless nights,4 years from now most of them will be housewives..the girls self,look at Folunrosho alakija..you think she spent her youth thinking of who to visit or who to give purple light or who to snub or let people know what she doesn't want a guy to do in 2080?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
O.P well said! But I blame puberty for all these nonsense..plus poverty! You think dangote or Mike Adenuga's son will bother himself about what some girl thinks should end or continue..somebody just sat down and started writing epistles on guys! I honestly like to know the IQ of some people..Na relationship be the problem of average Nigerian youth?? You guys should stroll to quora and see smart people..geniuses! Boys this,Girls that! Look at the lives of intellectually famous people,smart people! And ask yourself what you have to offer to your offsprings..over secretion of sex hormones will not kill some people o!...please guys! Leave these girls alone and go and hustle.. Go to school if you have the brains for it.. Be innovative on your own if you have the skills for it or better still.. Learn a trade! Either way,money must come..all this girls giving you sleepless nights,4 years from now most of them will be housewives..the girls self,look at Folunrosho alakija..you think she spent her youth thinking of who to visit or who to give purple light or who to snub or let people know what she doesn't want a guy to do in 2080?

As in God bless you brother.All this girls aren't worth a real man's time.Ill just Chase my dreams and hustle well.Not because I want to get women but because I believe I have fulfilled my life desire.

When you don't give a damn,you gain

2 Likes

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Doctormarrvin: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
TechEnthusiast:

As in God bless you brother.All this girls aren't worth a real man's time.Ill just Chase my dreams and hustle well.Not because I want to get women but because I believe I have fulfilled my life desire.

When you don't give a damn,you gain
God bless you too bro.. We'll both fulfill our life's desire this year
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
The funniest part of it is this:
Her father's account balance N2510, Her elder brother's account N1870, her account balance N325 and she will come to Nairaland and start shouting "broke boys should not have erection"

1 Like

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by boiz2men(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nothing annoys more than ops first reply to the initial post.

Imagine a young doc chiding a student in a friendly way and the student is building the Great Wall of China around herself just to appear tough. This is highly amusing.

A student playing hard to get to a Doctor Who sees pretty girls as patients everyday. Aside that, he got female colleagues who are as smart as he is. Yet, one girl would be replying chats with k,lol etc because she doesn't know his status.

I swear it is very funny

1 Like

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Horacelayton: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Childish ways most guys behave that has got to stop where you must check them. I want to choose these things which were according to best dissertation writing services which are really here and show you how to make it perfect for these mention things.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by jobstart: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
KrogerFeedback online survey serves for gathering timely, honest and objective customer feedback regarding the shopping experience.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by jobstart: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Every time you complete the survey, you can win a Grand Prize of $5,000 and 100 First Prizes of $100 each, via lucky draw conducted every month.
krogersurveys
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by coolestofall(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
This are honestly valid point, but hope you know if guys quit this acts your pastor might actually need to print flyers on your behalf just to get you married?
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
ubunja:
Given what's on your profile picture, I hope you haven't started receiving DMs with dićk pictures. grin
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by ubunja(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
Given what's on your profile picture, I hope you haven't started receiving DMs with dićk pictures. grin
lol if it was African maybe. But that white Latina does give it away that it's fake. Lmfao. But You never know with these thirsty losers.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Omar09(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
ubunja:

I liked that picture of "you" better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Half Caribbean - Half white Girl Told Me I Need A Boyfriend / Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? / Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.