Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (44141 Views)

Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by dollyptosh(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
PentiumPro:
I tire for yiboewws oooh Dem take crime swear for these people? undecided
LMAO
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
chowlade:

you are mad. u must be part of those igbo criminals we want to chase frm south west and using many nairaland accouts to talk rubbish. quote me again and see if ekwensu will not lick ur blood this month.
your useless mother is mad, why don't you start chasing Igbos out this moment, what are you waiting for? senseless idiottt.

you will be the next victim of your alfa ritualists before the end of the coming weekend and they will use your brain and genitals for sacrifice.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2846523_yorubad_jpeg68e05f6a76cfe5e5a8649dcaeccb2e08

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
It can never be well with any ibo I swear.... Thunder fire all of una... Mad useless grasshoppers
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ibos re grasshoppers in dis cesspit of a contri... Stupid petty low lifers... .. lunatic tribe
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

Forget that stuff man. It was just a joke. That joke could have been any tribe. I saw no harm in it. By the way, who doesnt like money? You think I can ever open a thread to deride the Igbos? Am I mad?

U jonz big time...if u wan play joke...play positive jokes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:
your useless mother is mad, why don't you start chasing Igbos out this moment, what are you waiting for? senseless idiottt.

you will be the next victim of your alfa ritualists before the end of the coming weekend and they will use your brain and genitals for sacrifice.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2846523_yorubad_jpeg68e05f6a76cfe5e5a8649dcaeccb2e08

firstly nothing wrong with tribal marks and you are so dump not to knw yorubas tribal marks. our tribal mark is one of d reason d world love us secondly we r already chasing you away. we r waiting for another outburst frm u anywhere in south west to do the needful but for you, Ekwensu as already licked u.

we hate you laggooners decendant with passion like fulani and hausas hates u. i will stop here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
chowlade:

firstly nothing wrong with tribal marks and you are so dump not to knw yorubas tribal marks. our tribal mark is one of d reason d world love us secondly we r already chasing you away. we r waiting for another outburst frm u anywhere in south west to do the needful but for you, Ekwensu as already licked u.

we hate you laggooners decendant with passion like fulani and hausas. i will stop here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
see this fooool. The gift is a reflection of your bleaching dirty smelly dudu yolowba sisters. What a daft idiiottt.! dis girl mumu walaii cheesygrin shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/w

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2015
melzabull:
see this fooool. The gift is a reflection of your bleaching dirty smelly dudu yolowba sisters. What a daft idiiottt.! dis girl mumu walaii cheesygrin

i knw u r a fake as usual, a male using female identity. go after ur culture and traditions which is

drug
kidnaping
land evading
theft
bleaching

insteaad of immitating yellowbar as if u r human being

ekwensu's food
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Frankaka8(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2015
PentiumPro:

The worst thing in this world is to be a biafran yiboeww like you
yellowba bi*tches opening hia LovePeddler mouth and spitting poo... #re*tardness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Frankaka8(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2015
missKiffy:

You are very stupid, has ur mother washed her pusssy today, it's stinking
ur mad she-male mother is to blame for dis!! U deserved to be bombed to pieces.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Frankaka8(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2015
lowgeorge:
Ibos re grasshoppers in dis cesspit of a contri... Stupid petty low lifers... .. lunatic tribe
yellowbaaaa touts moaning everywhere! Ape-like obasanjo descendants!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Madness full this thread.... Most you are insane....
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by JayJustus(m): 4:16am On Sep 13, 2015
NCAN

name checkers association of Nairaland

motto: we are not tribalistic but by their fruit you shall know them...forreal mehn...halla!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2015
All these igbo haters sharraaap and gerrara here...@LEAST igbo beta pass hausa coz we bring entertainment via nollywood and represent naija in various business all ova d world ofcoz hitches here or there....wetin hausa dey do other dan to kill and bomb fellow naija or yoruba wey dey do cyber crimes wiring millions of dollars..Abegi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Frankaka8:
yellowba bi*tches opening hia LovePeddler mouth and spitting poo... #re*tardness
Hahaahhahahahahahaha
See this rettarrded IPOB goat sef dey talk, criminal! grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by missKiffy(f): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Frankaka8:
ur mad she-male mother is to blame for dis!! U deserved to be bombed to pieces.
It's your useless mother that will be bombed to pieces
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by j1mmy: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
this animal is not Nigerian, he is IGBO from biafra.
firing squad please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seye Onigbinde: Former Banker Defrauds 354 People Of N233m / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.