Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (44137 Views)

Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
I have noticed that Nairaland moderators derive joy pushing threads concerning an Igbo with drugs to the front page because it drives traffic for Nairaland. But they will never push the one concerning Yorubas.... They stereotype Igbos as drug dealers. But will never see the other millions working so hard to make a living.

BUT I KNOW that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians.

Buruji Kashamu and Bola Tinubu quickly comes to mind.

Did you also notice they enjoy pushing rape cases involving Yorubas to front page?

Why aren't you complaining about that, or you aren't that liberal?
Some people can like to play victim unnecessarily... undecided

Keep knowing, don't go and advice the youths around you to stop the get rich or die trying syndrome.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
I have noticed that Nairaland moderators derive joy pushing threads concerning an Igbo with drugs to the front page because it drives traffic for Nairaland. But they will never push the one concerning Yorubas.... They stereotype Igbos as drug dealers. But will never see the other millions working so hard to make a living.

But I know that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians.

tell your brothers to stop,so that nairaland can stop this kind of news

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Charly68: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
When will all these money hungers cease from bastardising the image of the country..I think then deserve stiff penalty

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by stanleyazo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lol.... Nigga wan drive range rover

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by adedayourt(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
NON OF THOSE WAILERS LL DARE MENTION THAT WORD ON THIS THREAD.

BUT IN ACTUAL FACT ITS WORTH MENTIONING
SO AMA HELP THEM

BIAFRA!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by shizzy7(f): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
This the only Good news I like to hear about igbos people for been arrested with cocaine or kill by police for robbery or arrested for 419 or arrested for kidnapping or nab for ritual.....they are criminally minded. Very useless people why are they disgracing nigeria everywhere dey go.na only them need money.igbo people wey dey beat their parents.thank God he was arrested

But you know there are other POSITIVE things in which they are good at

You derive happiness in hearing negative things about them BUT out there they are regarded as NIGERIANs before they're called IGBOs So its also a Stain on you as a Nigerian

I'm Yoruba and I say NO to tribalism..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by omoelesa(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Flatthead always given us bad image,when will biafra comes to fruition sef?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by NCP: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Change the Topic @Op.
To
BIAFRAN HARDWORKING MAN ARRESTED AT KIA BY YORUBA

abi Ghana na No Mans Land again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Blackeard(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:
This Igbo people, they use crime swear for una ni, Land of the rising crime, where drug trafficking will be legal
don't be ignorant
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by ruffDiamond: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmm yet another b-EAST shocked Igbo damaging Nigeria image EVERYWHERE !!!!!! Offsprings of JUDAS iscarioCHI grin angry accursed anything a for a the a money useless set of people tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
as usual, na only them na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Sylverbox(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

But I know that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians.

my exact observation too. Though I am neither Ibo nor Yoruba but I have noticed the unbecoming pattern of NL MODS sending crime related threads involving Ibos to tthe FP when we all know that the Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Mods fear God O°˚°

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by scholes0(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kaakulator:
Carrying drugs is what we do because we're industrious people

We're not like all those lazy ofe mmanu yolomba cowards

When we finally gain independence, we'll name our country "The druggiez republic of Biafra"

Chukwu okike abiama make it easy for us Iseeeeee

IPOB YOUTH

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahhaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by ruffDiamond: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmm yet another b-EAST shocked Igbo damaging Nigeria image EVERYWHERE !!!!!! Offsprings of JUDAS iscarioCHI grin angry accursed anything -for -the _ money useless set of people tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
37 37 37....what u hear in accra bus terminalgrin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
he is not a Nigerian but a biafran

i think this news should also be on biafran pages. cuz igbo's culture and traditions is always on the news paper pages

yeeeeeebos/Lagooners are born criminals. there flat head like that of the Agama lizard

that's why they r impersonating the jews
against the progress of lagos and Nigeria at large
calling people's land no man's land
there females are prostitute and dirty women/ chronic skin bleachers
Sexually promiscuous married igbo women
Drug barons
always tarnishing Nigerian image

we don't want them in the south west again

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Rotimi47: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=VIPERVENOM post=37933282][/quote] Them again!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

But I know that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians. Buruji Kashamu and Bola Tinubu quickly comes to mind.
The biggest number of child rapists and ritualists in Nigeria are yorubas.

The Hausas/Fulanis on the other hand are experts in terrorism and arson.

So, tell me how the Igbos are the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image?

Was it an Igbo president that called Germany the Western republic of Germany?

By the way, the poster below me has something huge to say sad sad sad

True talk!!!!!!!!!
No mind dem
Tinubu na igbo man ?
Baba suwè na igbo man too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by bofoy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Stealing is a talent = igbo

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by LEAFLET(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ndi yelloba make I bring spoon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Rotimi47: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kaakulator:

When we finally gain independence, we'll name our country "The druggiez republic of Biafra"

IPOB YOUTH
I like that republic name. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Blackeard(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
This the only Good news I like to hear about igbos people for been arrested with cocaine or kill by police for robbery or arrested for 419 or arrested for kidnapping or nab for ritual.....they are criminally minded. Very useless people why are they disgracing nigeria everywhere dey go.na only them need money.igbo people wey dey beat their parents.thank God he was arrested

then there is something seriously wrong with you. It's your type that ends up as psychotic killers. You are the one that's a disgrace to this country saying this kind of crap. I'm sure u don't have any self serving job if not you won't be ignorant enough to say shiiit about the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Blackeard(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
People here need to start using their brains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by ibkgab001: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yes we are here now ... Nah SANPANNA go kill all of una if you don't resist from drug

An igbo man had an accident wit his new
BMW X6, he called a police officer and said"
this man just came smashed off the door of
my BMW! My 6Million car is now condemned"
The police officer shakes his head in
amazement and said, "U igbo's are so
materialistic, u didn't even realize that your
hand has been cut off." The igbo man looks at
his amputated hand and screams:
"chinekeme !!.. Where is my Rolex?

Have a splendid weekend!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kaakulator:

IPOB YOUTH
dude.. u just made Matters worse....nyways make I grab correct chilled drink find correct sofa as I sit down and watch as d comments oh I min bashing roll in
Getting ready 4a really gudd laff.. as in ehn I wan laff tire ystrday... nairaland ehn...love all of u tho... GOD BLESS NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by drey076(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na den work be dat.
No wonder they are shouting biafra must stand so dat they can legalise hard drug. Alimanjiris are more reasonable Dan dem

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by scholes0(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sylverbox:
my exact observation too. Though I am neither Ibo nor Yoruba but I have noticed the unbecoming pattern of NL MODS sending crime related threads involving Ibos to tthe FP when we all know that the Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Mods fear God O°˚°

So If you are not Ibo, nor Yoruba.... Why don't you state your tribe?
Everyone in Naija got one..... Except that you are lying through your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by bluecircle470: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

But I know that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians. Buruji Kashamu and Bola Tinubu quickly comes to mind.
The biggest number of child rapists and ritualists in Nigeria are yorubas.

The Hausas/Fulanis on the other hand are experts in terrorism and arson.

So, tell me how the Igbos are the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image? The Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Its just that no Igbo man or lady has made it his job to source for news relating to that and post to Nairaland.

Was it an Igbo president that called Germany the Western republic of Germany?

By the way, the poster below me has something huge to say sad sad sad

U are simply saying rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by ExInferis(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
just look at them. crime is written on their faces

criminal baboons

the one squatting is even sniffing cocaine

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by azzima(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmm............Biafrans AGAIN? Just give these Niggas their republic. They are disgracing us every day. Just this week alone,I can count at least 14 Biafrans that have been caught with drugs.Something doesn't sound right with these people . You catch 14 and 14 more are on the way like rodents.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
ceejay80s:

True talk!!!!!!!!!
No mind dem
Tinubu na igbo man ?
Baba suwè na igbo man too

give me a link where tinubu was caught like this?

i will give u i million igbo crime.

Rubbish

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / Seye Onigbinde: Former Banker Defrauds 354 People Of N233m / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.