Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (44134 Views)

Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Allosaurus: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'd be watchful henceforth. Any Igbo-bashing will be graced with these pictures of Yoloba ritual practices grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by LordSnow: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yeeboo again! These sons of Nebuchadnezzars are he'll bent on disgracing dis country.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Allosaurus:

Dia is God u oo!
[img]http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Ma1f844e6e369a55f440b988e5529259fo1&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0[/img]
bros dyu know what those bleaching yelowba girls do? they run to Dubai in the name of pilgrimage and some pretend to be doing gold jewelry business only to engage in prostitution, they fvck Arab d1cks like crase, and they come back forming business women.

their men nko? dyu know why British authorities asked some of their prison attendees to learn Yoruba language? so that it will help them in combating crimes perpetrated by yelowbas because 95% of crimes in the UK are committed by yelowbas. When they are caught, many of them are stark illiterates and some pretend that they cannot speak English hoping that they will get soft landing...lol.

UK prisons are full of yelowba criminals and rogues.

Useless bunch of despicable fooools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Mbilla(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Two Yoruba terrorists names Micheal Adeboloja and Micheal Adebowale beheaded an innocent Bristish soldier. Dirty Ugly Fetish Hypocrites Yoruba tribe is a disgrace to the black race. As a proud Ibibio man I will rather do drug business than to be a terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Allosaurus:
I'd be watchful henceforth. Any Igbo-bashing will be graced with these pictures of Yoloba ritual practices grin tongue grin
Same here! As much as you can, please do.

These hopeless yorubastads need to be put in their place cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Allosaurus: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:
bros dyu know what those bleaching yelowba girls do? they run to Dubai in the name of pilgrimage and some pretend to be doing gold jewelry business only to engage in prostitution, they fvck Arab d1cks like crase, and they come back forming business women.

their men no? dyu know why British authorities asked some of their prisons attendees go learn Yoruba language? so that it will help them in combating crimes perpetrated by yelowbas because 95% of crimes in the UK are committed by yelowbas. When they are caught many of them are stark illiterates and some pretend that they cannot speak English hoping that they will get soft landing...lkl.

UK prisons are full of yelowba criminals and rogues.

Useless bunch of despicable fooools
Of course na, the commonest trade for an average Yoloba woman is prostitution. Lazy, smelly, ugly bitches with bleached faces

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Allosaurus: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mbilla:
Two Yoruba terrorists names Micheal Adeboloja and Micheal Adebowale beheaded an innocent Bristish soldier. Dirty Ugly Fetish Hypocrites Yoruba tribe is a disgrace to the black race. As a proud Ibibio man I will rather do drug business than to be a terrorist
Yes, I remember this picture. This is how Yoloba idiots represent the zoo in UK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
chowlade:
This deviant criminal minded people are on the news again, always them since 2000. before is internet fraudsters in china, Malaysia, usa, south Africa, japan e.t.c

now Drug dealing is their males now into while their women are very dirty hoes in Nigerian and Italy, Spain, China and across the globe

oil theft and kidnapping are still there 4 them amongst others

this is so Sad.

hatred that should be transfer to this silly tribe yebooo r being transferred to all tribes and people of Nigeria. to me this totally unfair
Thunder fire your entire generation there.

dirty smelly yelowba scum.

Has your father r.aped you today?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by lozanni(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
This the only Good news I like to hear about igbos people for been arrested with cocaine or kill by police for robbery or arrested for 419 or arrested for kidnapping or nab for ritual.....they are criminally minded. Very useless people why are they disgracing nigeria everywhere dey go.na only them need money.igbo people wey dey beat their parents.thank God he was arrested

Tribal bigot, I can see you. Who told you Igbos beat their parents? If 1% of a tribe are criminally minded, does that mean the whole tribe are that way?
You are educated, but reason in a very pedestrian way, Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by flokii: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:
Same here! As much as you can, please do.

These hopeless yorubastads need to be put in their place cool

SHAME on you and ur kind...

why not wait till you get ur Biafra to soil its name...
bloody Igbo whor**ee...
if we look am well na ashewo you go dey do for yorubaland.. *spits

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
flokii:

SHAME on you and ur kind...

why not wait till you get ur Biafra to soil its name...
bloody Igbo whor**ee...
if we look am well na ashewo you go dey do for yorubaland.. *spits
What a useless foool! stinking hypocrite.

Im sure this yorubaboon hypocrite has clicked over 100 likes on comments of his fellow tribalistic mgbati iddiotts and is yapping balderdash to me now. You yorubastads think say na only una get bad mouth abi?

Shame on your useless mother, father, village and generation.

Curses be upon all of you.

NB pls Remind your hopeless father to r.ape ya teenage sister tomorrow morning

bastad idiottt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by bigerboy200: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omo... C full blown tribal war.. Thank God I am an Hausa guy..
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
lozanni:

Tribal bigot, I can see you. Who told you Igbos beat their parents? If 1% of a tribe are criminally minded, does that mean the whole tribe are that way?
You are educated, but reason in a very pedestrian way, Smh.
bros don't mind that filthy baboon.

D'yu know that yelowbas respond to greetings from their children in the morning with curses?

lol...they are full of insults, abusive and curses, even on their own children.

But hey! who cares? since they are so uncouth, some of us can equally be vulgar, caustic and verbally acidic.

Game on! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:
yolobas are the most useless neanderthals on earth
See your blood splattered everywhere grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by flokii: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:
What a useless foool! stinking hypocrite.

Im sure this yorubaboon hypocrite has clicked over 100 likes on comments of his fellow tribalistic mgbati iddiotts and is yapping balderdash to me now. You yorubastads think say na only una get bad mouth abi?

Shame on your useless mother, father, village and generation.

Curses be upon all of you.

NB pls Remind your hopeless father to r.ape ya teenage sister tomorrow morning

bastad idiottt

Shoooo!... nawa o.. MONKEY so you don take am personal
BTW.. m not a bigot.. jst that truth is bitter
#Enof is enof..
Na only igbos dey Naija?... na to dey commit international crimes una sabi.. Foolish and cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
flokii:

Shoooo!... nawa o.. MONKEY so you don take am personal
BTW.. m not a bigot.. jst that truth is bitter
#Enof is enof..
Na only igbos dey Naija?... na to dey commit international crimes una sabi.. Foolish and cursed tribe
STFU! Despicable foool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by flokii: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
PentiumPro:
pele dear.. no mind dat flatheead jare..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by melzabull(f): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
PentiumPro:

she-male, its your blood and that of your fellow ewedu eaters.

Shameless goat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by flokii: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:
STFU! Despicable foool
make I no jst swear for you..
I'll let it slide

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by flokii: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:

Shameless goat

na jealousy dey worry you...
you fine reach am?

see thick, curvy fresh fine babe like dat you no bow..
#jst fuxk off

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by squad147(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
donifez:

Stupidity is what we all have in common as human beings, but some people insist that improving it is their entitlement -Pete Edochie
God bless you nwanne
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by gentlelily(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:

Shameless goat
Dear please don't answer them again some of them are too frustrated in life that their only saving place is nairaland where they run to pour their anger on Igbo people,leave them to die in their frustration

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:

Shameless goat

See painment grin
Dirty smelling akpu devourer grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by tosyne55(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pangea:
grin Abeg, let Ghana keep him locked away for us! Minus one, of the people destroying Nigerian image.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
PentiumPro:
I tire for yiboewws oooh
Dem take crime swear for these people? undecided
At the end of a rugged street in Ikotun area of Lagos, house No 40, a gated storey building stands shoulder to shoulder with other houses, bearing the signs of age and numerous tenants.

But in this building inhabited by an elderly landlord, Mr. Sikiru Okunola along with his elderly wife, Bose, and their tenants, one of the greatest crimes a father can commit against his own child, has happened.

Pa Okunola and his wife, who were both alarmed when they were hinted about an incestuous act of one of their tenants, summoned his children, 14-year-old Bisi and 16-year-old Biola to confirm from them whether it was true that their father had been violating them.

The two girls, who showed signs of advanced puberty, sat down on one of the landlord’s couches. Biola, the fair and the older girl seemed guarded and a little quiet as she sat down in a pair of shorts. Her darker sister, Bisi, on the other hand, sat down with a resolute expression.

As Bisi sat with her palms together, wedged in between her knees, she could have passed for any other innocent adolescent girl. Unfortunately, that innocence has been snatched from her by none other than their bricklayer father, Omoyori Adebayo.

It all began in 2012, when Bisi was in Basic Five. She has just been promoted to Junior Secondary Class 2.

Bisi sighed when she launched into her story, as her demeanour did not betray any particular emotion. This was a story she was dying inside to share.

The first time she told this story to a neighbour she confided in, she was told never to tell anybody again. The second time was just a few days ago before our correspondent’s visit, when the case became a family issue. She and her sister were surrounded by unsympathetic family members, who simply told them to let the matter go and forgive their father.

Bisi said, “One night when I was in Primary Five (Basic Five), I realised I could not breathe in the middle of the night and I woke up, I saw my daddy lying on top of me.

“I first thought it was a dream. But when I realised that I was actually awake, I pushed him away from me. He had removed my pants. I could not say anything. But I could not sleep again. I was so afraid of falling asleep.

“Since that day, I have caught him on top of me many times than I can count. He never says anything. When I wake up, I just push him away and he goes back to sleep. I usually tell him, that Daddy, this is an abomination. But still, he continues doing it.

“Sometimes I only know he had done something to me when I wake up and feel pain in my private part. Other times, I just know when I see sperm coming out of my private part.”

Bisi’s case has become an addition to the rising statistics on child sexual abuses perpetrated by victims’ fathers in Nigeria.
http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-feature/Inbreeding-travails-of-14-year-old-girl-raped-by-dad-for-three-years-%e2%80%a2dad-said-he-must-take-my-virginity-sister-16/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by eluquenson(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
It's in their blood, more will be arrested and I won't be surprised cos they are as stubborn like a goat.

Flat head people, putting shame unto their fathers land.

Animals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:
This Igbo people, they use crime swear for una ni, Land of the rising crime, where drug trafficking will be legal
the end of a rugged street in Ikotun area of Lagos, house No 40, a gated storey building stands shoulder to shoulder with other houses, bearing the signs of age and numerous tenants.

But in this building inhabited by an elderly landlord, Mr. Sikiru Okunola along with his elderly wife, Bose, and their tenants, one of the greatest crimes a father can commit against his own child, has happened.

Pa Okunola and his wife, who were both alarmed when they were hinted about an incestuous act of one of their tenants, summoned his children, 14-year-old Bisi and 16-year-old Biola to confirm from them whether it was true that their father had been violating them.

The two girls, who showed signs of advanced puberty, sat down on one of the landlord’s couches. Biola, the fair and the older girl seemed guarded and a little quiet as she sat down in a pair of shorts. Her darker sister, Bisi, on the other hand, sat down with a resolute expression.

As Bisi sat with her palms together, wedged in between her knees, she could have passed for any other innocent adolescent girl. Unfortunately, that innocence has been snatched from her by none other than their bricklayer father, Omoyori Adebayo.

It all began in 2012, when Bisi was in Basic Five. She has just been promoted to Junior Secondary Class 2.

Bisi sighed when she launched into her story, as her demeanour did not betray any particular emotion. This was a story she was dying inside to share.

The first time she told this story to a neighbour she confided in, she was told never to tell anybody again. The second time was just a few days ago before our correspondent’s visit, when the case became a family issue. She and her sister were surrounded by unsympathetic family members, who simply told them to let the matter go and forgive their father.

Bisi said, “One night when I was in Primary Five (Basic Five), I realised I could not breathe in the middle of the night and I woke up, I saw my daddy lying on top of me.

“I first thought it was a dream. But when I realised that I was actually awake, I pushed him away from me. He had removed my pants. I could not say anything. But I could not sleep again. I was so afraid of falling asleep.

“Since that day, I have caught him on top of me many times than I can count. He never says anything. When I wake up, I just push him away and he goes back to sleep. I usually tell him, that Daddy, this is an abomination. But still, he continues doing it.

“Sometimes I only know he had done something to me when I wake up and feel pain in my private part. Other times, I just know when I see sperm coming out of my private part.”

Bisi’s case has become an addition to the rising statistics on child sexual abuses perpetrated by victims’ fathers in Nigeria.
http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-feature/Inbreeding-travails-of-14-year-old-girl-raped-by-dad-for-three-years-%e2%80%a2dad-said-he-must-take-my-virginity-sister-16/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:
Thunder fire your entire generation there.

dirty smelly yelowba scum.

Has your father r.aped you today?

you are mad. u must be part of those igbo criminals we want to chase frm south west and using many nairaland accouts to talk rubbish. quote me again and see if ekwensu will not lick ur blood this month.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
gentlelily:
Proudly Biafra!!!!! Kill your self for all I care,some persons are too frustrated to be quoted and all I can say is go get a life. Thank God for nairaland and their igbo news if not some people could have committed suicide,I no blame una a hungry man is an angry man. IGBO KWENU
COCAINE KWENU
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mbilla:

u be igbo don't deny ur own tribe grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by athaboi(f): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
We are so much blessed! Igbos are great, as they are apprehending the igboman @ ghana airport for drug trafficking, two igbomen are making nigeria proud in england. Two igbomen was feature today in the english premier league! One of them even scored for his club!!! Iheanacho for Man city and Ibe for liverpool. Na only igbos dey for dis country? Igbos are great!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by PenSniper: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / Seye Onigbinde: Former Banker Defrauds 354 People Of N233m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.