Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (44123 Views)

Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Captainswag225(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
nigerians always make me laugh with their tribalistic comments!!! When will this ever stop?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by bobochem: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
name:Aaron mark.phone no:08170492305,07018209292,081041139810.acc. details:gtb(0160739496),first bank(3088003949).dis guy(Aaron mark) is a fraudster.he advertise an items on online market platform (olx,jiji etc) dt is 4 sell.if u try to call him,he will ask 4 half payment or full payment b4 delivery.he will send fake dhl tracking number to u to make d deal real,but after u pay into those account above he will never deliver anything.for confirmation go check jiji and olx ,he continues changing name but using d same no(08170492305).
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
oops
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by ruffDiamond: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin
hansad:

Do you even know the amount of damage your Boko masters have done to Nigeria?

Do you even know that Oyibo carries hard drugs - in tonnes, not in kilograms?
terrorism is a universal challenge ,no country is immune to the scourge _Obama. Abeg leave son of judaschukwu iscarioCHI grin grin na una great forefather be dat grin u remember how Much I'm sell Jesus ?? 30 pieces of silver or something cry that's where una CRIMINAL GENE AND TENDENCY ORIGINATED FROM cheesy cheesy JUDAS ,a betrayal ,traitor and HEDONIST cheesy cheesy Anything for the money cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

Kill yourself... Mpama
Dirty Biafran! I have no reason to do that, your foolish Biafrans are the one being ripped apart on this thread. grin
Una wan completely destroyed Nigeria image with crime before getting your Biafra, God pass Una.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
these people again.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by DIVINE78: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
These people are just disgraced Nigeria all over the world. A defence attache told me once a crime is committed in Malaysia the first line of investigation is always checking if there is any ibo from Nigeria in that vicinity.
Ndigbo should address this rather than waiting for Buhari or Tinubu to fart so that they can rant.
God bless you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by muzeze77: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Don't blame NL moderators, they have been fair, if a Yoruba commits a crime they report, but Igbos are committing drug crimes too much. Its too much .If i am a customs officer I will question any Hausa man well and if i encounter Igbo I will strip-search

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
PentiumPro:

Dirty Biafran! I have no reason to do that, your foolish Biafrans are the one being ripped apart on this thread. grin
Una wan completely destroyed Nigeria image with crime before getting your Biafra, God pass Una.

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Mbilla(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
ruffDiamond:
;Dterrorism is a universal challenge ,no country is immune to the scourge _Obama. Abeg leave son of judaschukwu iscarioCHI grin grin na una great forefather be dat grin u remember how Much I'm sell Jesus ?? 30 pieces of silver or something cry that's where una CRIMINAL GENE AND TENDENCY ORIGINATED FROM cheesy cheesy JUDAS ,a betrayal ,traitor and HEDONIST cheesy cheesy Anything for the money cool
So drugs is not a universal things. Am proudly Akwaibomite but since i registered on this forum, I have found out there are many jobless and hypocrites people in Yoruba land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by bamidele029: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
I have noticed that Nairaland moderators derive joy pushing threads concerning an Igbo with drugs to the front page because it drives traffic for Nairaland. But they will never push the one concerning Yorubas.... They stereotype Igbos as drug dealers. But will never see the other millions working so hard to make a living.

But I know that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians. Buruji Kashamu and Bola Tinubu quickly comes to mind.
The biggest number of child rapists and ritualists in Nigeria are yorubas.

The Hausas/Fulanis on the other hand are experts in terrorism and arson.

So, tell me how the Igbos are the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image? The Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Its just that no Igbo man or lady has made it his job to source for news relating to that and post to Nairaland.

Was it an Igbo president that called Germany the Western republic of Germany?

Lest I forget, what about the Yoruba boy named Tajudeen Azeez that maimed a younger boy? Does the pix below not look devilish and evil? Can we rightly say that the pix is a reflection of the whole yorubas? Be the judge bro... Let me know how this does not tarnish Nigeria's image too.

By the way, the poster below me has something huge to say sad sad sad

You people and your victim mentality. Is it other tribes that make you produce fake drugs and carry cocaine. Even on Linda Ikeji and bella naija that are owned by Igbo women the news on drug dealers caught is always about Igbos. Do they have an agenda against their own tribe too?

Very soon you'll say NDLEA is tribalistic and that's why they only arrest Igbo people

Pathetic people that can't accept responsibility for their crimes

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by aderonila18: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Later they will be forming hardworking bunch of criminals . They will carry drugs then open shop and tell us how business savvy they are angry is this the kind of attitude they want to use to form Biafra All countries will ban them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Jetjacky(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Swagk101:
This picture says it all
lol!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by babaarewa(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na business, that is what the dude above is telling us. Hardworking people indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Realret70: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Weld one Okeke just keep spoiling Nigeria name everywhere you go, I can't wait to see the actualization of the so called biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
This the only Good news I like to hear about igbos people for been arrested with cocaine or kill by police for robbery or arrested for 419 or arrested for kidnapping or nab for ritual.....they are criminally minded. Very useless people why are they disgracing nigeria everywhere dey go.na only them need money.igbo people wey dey beat their parents.thank God he was arrested

seems most Nigerians just go to school without been educated....why stereotype a whole tribe bc of one man..what about saint IWENE TANSI and other reverend frs and pastors from the land of the rising sun ...are u not sinning against them. Chill....just condemn him for his wrongs as a human being/Nigerian he is than abusing a whole tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
Biafran goat.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Maaaan Sometimes i just feel like going back to these tribal bashing games.The thing sweet die make i no lie but a lot of people still representing tho.At the end of the day,we'll have to break up this country because EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA IS GOING TO KILL YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hegboe embarassing biafra since 120AD grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
See Biafrans blood littered everywhere on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by abubkhr: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
I have noticed that Nairaland moderators derive joy pushing threads concerning an Igbo with drugs to the front page because it drives traffic for Nairaland. But they will never push the one concerning Yorubas.... They stereotype Igbos as drug dealers. But will never see the other millions working so hard to make a living.

But I know that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians. Buruji Kashamu and Bola Tinubu quickly comes to mind.

So, tell me how the Igbos are the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image? The Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Its just that no Igbo man or lady has made it his job to source for news relating to that and post to Nairaland.

Lest I forget, what about the Yoruba boy named Tajudeen Azeez that maimed a younger boy? Does the pix below not look devilish and evil? Can we rightly say that the pix is a reflection of the whole yorubas? Be the judge bro... Let me know how this does not tarnish Nigeria's image too.

You make sense there should be objectivity and fairness regarding post and thread here in Nairaland. But unfortunately the reverse is the case here we are all Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Bambless1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Igbo Guys Be Like "Money Must Be Made Legally Or Illegally"..... Thank God It's Not Malaysia..... I For Don Type RIP in advance for you
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by IamAtribalist: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
wow wow wow na only u na dey dis country? This akpu-eating, chest-beating flat heads doing 'business' all across the world.

Its the flat heads again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=PentiumPro post=37938082]See Biafrans blood littered everywhere on this thread.[/quote
e never do u....hope u have gotten your maximum satisfaction for your abuses against biafra...just rest to avoid high BP..am not afraid of abuse in case u dont know.so expecting it
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=16pt]Wait wait wait Whats with igbos and drugs these days? What happened to the real hardworking industrialists we always hear about...... These new set of igbos are very unlike the previous, honestly......

Biafra would be drug infested, you know why? Because some "smart" and greedy have introduced the knowledge of creating and transporting the materials into the country, the kingpins, and where there are drugs, there is high crime rate, murders, gangs, prostitution etc, Biafra might become the new Chicago/Chiraq if the kingpins are not fough against by the igbo people themselves..... Much work to be done honestly.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Iykeslim: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
U cannot talk about Nigeria without giving kudoos to the Igbos. So why not just accept d fact.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by babafinest(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

.... Guy this another new igbo cocaine baron
– The National Drug Law Enforcement
Agency (NDLEA) on Friday said it had arrested a
suspected notorious drug baron, Azubuike
Odugwe, over unlawful importation of 1.025kg of
cocaine..... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ndlea-arrests-notorious-drug-baron-with-cocaine/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by abat4real37(f): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

and the poster does not make FP on nairaland? Look at yourself
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by TheHeGoat: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

Is that the topic? angry angry angry

Is that the topic? angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Frankaka8(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
PentiumPro:
I tire for yiboewws oooh
Dem take crime swear for these people? undecided
na ur agbero papa and she-male mama dem take crime swear for! Arrant bi*tch
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Frankaka8(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:
This Igbo people, they use crime swear for una ni, Land of the rising crime, where drug trafficking will be legal
na you Agbero papa wey dey busstop plus ur she-male mama dem use crime swear for! Charcoal calling kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Akinrogun(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
......I now understand fully why this guys from the land of rising sun stood stoutly against the presidency of Buhari in the foregone election.....obviously they are scared stiff of the deadly retribution associated with drug peddling if the man should ascend office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.