Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387729 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
penance:

if he is the IamVj guy den na God save me. Guy messaged me some days ago saying vacancy open like say na chevron work.
He sounded arrogant and i didn't like his vibes and the work sef na error.
I just rejected it, how pesin go dey offer me job of less than 2k with so much shakara, when when i dey see some writers collect 30k for 500 word article.
My fellow writers, I thank you all for exposing him (if he is truly guilty).

Brov the guy na scam

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by BonkoINC: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Fiverr reviews available.

Niche - Content writing/weightloss

Country - Nigeria

Name is not branded
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Deals for Freelancers sand merchants..

Avoid Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive U from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change AT 310-335/USD Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #54-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 56-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @
340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 220-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available at 54.5/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0*7*0.#6*0.7.#2*7.6*7.#.2
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by generationz(f): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Heys guys if you are in need of a writer please contact me on nonsoflora2@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bizzynix: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 - $100) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bring all your fiverr/upwork/freelancer/Ogads/Godday/domain sale withdrawals

Reliable and fast exchanger

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by LemuelIrabor: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi guys,

smiley

I need regulars for outsourcing.

See flyer below.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
I need a writer for product buying guides. Do reply me on 09073945144 with samples.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by midehill(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
LemuelIrabor:
Hi guys,

smiley

I need regulars for outsourcing.

See flyer below.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2018
sirevee:

Brov the guy na scam
He (Fidelmalek, iamvj, stevengerrard) is an arrogant scammer. The broke ass has blocked me on WhatsApp without paying for the job I sent to him one month ago.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fidelmalek(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2018
@gensteejay

Youre just blabbing...
You'll definitely pay for smearing my name and uploading my fiancé's pictures without my permission...
And I'll withhold your money for as long as I want.... You must be an unfortunate human being
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Fidelmalek:
@gensteejay

Youre just blabbing...
You'll definitely pay for smearing my name and uploading my fiancé's pictures without my permission...
And I'll withhold your money for as long as I want.... You must be an unfortunate human being

My friend, shut the Bleep up and pay people that worked for you. This is how you people attract IL luck into your lives and bad things begin to happen to you, then you start running from pillar to post.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fidelmalek:
@gensteejay

Youre just blabbing...
Have you grown senile, shameless thief? When did I upload the pix of your fiance, lol? I can now see your chronic depression has exacerbated to amnesia.

Ole grin

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by penance(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fidelmalek:
@gensteejay

Youre just blabbing...
Nigga shame no dey catch you. U dey do big man with how much?
No take 3k spoil your name...
hehehehe you have no idea about damage control.

This your story has taught me a lesson, never trust a guy wey dey do parting for him eyebrow.....

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
penance:

This your story has taught me a lesson, never trust a guy wey dey do parting for him eyebrow.....
You wicked sha lol..

I just cannot stop laughing... The guy trying to form Fiance and Fiancee for Nairaland... If pesin won make him life private, shebi e go act well.. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by penance(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
gensteejay:

Have you grown senile, shameless thief? When did I upload the pix of your fiance, lol? I can now see your chronic depression has exacerbated to amnesia.

Ole grin
Na dat gal wey him do picmix with....
No mind am....e don carry the money go buy coldstone for her hehheehe
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by penance(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
sirevee:
You wicked sha lol
hehehe na true na
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
penance:

Don't mind the broke idiot grin. He's actually owing me 5k, not 3k, since one month ago. And the thief blocked me on WhatsApp this morning after he failed to send my payment
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
sirevee:

You wicked sha lol..

I just cannot stop laughing... The guy trying to form Fiance and Fiancee for Nairaland... If pesin won make him life private, shebi e go act well.. Yeye
Don't mind the senile fool grin
It was another guy he scammed that posted the pix of his so-called fiance on this thread, not me.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fidelmalek(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
david290:
So, to add my little unsolicited opinion to the discourse...
First off, Fidel should without further delay pay up his writers.
And writers... look before you leap. Understand that the nature of our work put us at the recieving end (kind of) and leaves us with little to no recourse.
Few tips:
* Go easy with work with crazy deadlines
* Do some background check. If the moniker of the person posting the job is only a few days, months old - cricket number one. Now, copy that moniker and type this search string "is [insert the job poster profile name] a scammer + nairaland" into Google. If at the very least you found people discussing or insinuating that the job poster has multiple accounts... there you have it.
* One work, one pay - don't ever work in batches (or at least until trust has been built). If you turnaround and your hirer tries to hoodwink you into doing another work without paying for the first saying that it's only on this basis you can get your pay, decline, thank him/her, and move on. Also, never agree to be paid at the end of the month!
* Though unrelated - but if you can show your hirer live samples of your work and they still insisted on a "test article" - that test article should be paid for, especially if it's above hundred words.
i am just seeing this now.
Finally a sensible human being.
While he was writing the project I appointed him to do, my account for suspended by Upwork, but I stills told him to continue, as I had plans of paying him with another account proceeds. In short I don’t want to talk about anything here, but that genstejaay of a fellow is an uncouth and very abusing retard. He resorted to using all sort of vile names on me when I explained throngs to him. After coming here on nairaland to defame me, the guy still had the temerity to inbox me asking for his money. I was cool with that, and told him to wait till me funds clear the compulsory five days upwork security hold on payments. I even sent him a screenshot to that effect, but he resorted to abuses and his foul languages.
I was fed up with his stupidity and told him when I had his money I’ll send him. I blocked him and that’s that. When I’m ready with his money he’ll get it, as for now I don’t have his time

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by penance(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
gensteejay:

Don't mind the broke idiot grin. He's actually owing me 5k, not 3k, since one month ago. And the thief blocked me on WhatsApp this morning after he failed to send my payment
Mtchewwww d guy foolish sha try ur best disgrace am
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Janeyinspires(f): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
penance:

Lol...tueh!

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Janeyinspires(f): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hi guys,howz it going with your online hustle?
So the last time I was here, I was looking for someone to help me make a $5 payment on a Paypal account. But today, I'm here for something else.
Yeah...

I placed my first bid on Upwork on Tuesday and got an offer that same day. grin grin cheesy Now I'm grinning from ear to ear.(Grace at work here)
I completed and submitted the work today and the milestone has been released by my client.

I received an email from Upwork requesting for my preferred payment method. The payment options available were "direct to local bank", Paypal and Payoneer.
Guys I need advice here, please.

I have a Payoneer account. But the withdrawal charge is high($2 per withdrawal) compared to the withdrawal charge from direct to local bank($0.99 per withdrawal).
Please, what do you guys suggest?
Should I go ahead with Payoneer or use direct to local bank?

Thanks,as I await a response.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by boborneyor(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2018
I hope its not too late for me to join upwork?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FunnyDude(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2018
david290:
While your points 1 and 2 were absolutely spot on, your point 3 though. Any serious writer having perfectly executed points 1 and 2 should avoid Upwork.
What I'll suggest as a replacement to Upwork include:
* Job boards like problogger and freelancewritinggigs.com.
* Joining relevant Facebook groups. Pro tip: join less of writers group but more of marketer and entrepreneur groups.
* Get published on authority and high trafficked websites like Entrepreneur and Forbes.
* Start pitching companies that fit into your ideal client profile.
* If you know credible writers like Bamidele or Emenike - friend them. These guys may not frequently outsource but you never know.
That mentioned, I'd say preference asterik 1 and 4. Executing them can be a pain in the ass at the start - but if you succeeded on Upwork - I can bet you'll succeed with those two client hunting tactics, too.

Information they say is Power. I do read Bamideles' blog, he showed us some freelance site aside fiverr, upwork that pays writers $50 per article or even per hour self.

The 20% charge on Upwork and Fiverr make it looks like slavery to me.

How can you struggle to earn $1000, and they'll deduct a whole $200..Too much!

The guy is good.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zorianig: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2018
COMMISSION BASED CHILDREN BOOK SALES AGENT NEEDED NATIONWIDE

Company Name
TAT Nigeria Limited
Job Type- Freelance

Responsibilities
Key Functions:
-Sell books to new and existing customers.
-Research and generate new leads.
-Coordinate marketing to wholesale accounts and Retail accounts.

Requirements and Skills
-Previous outside sales experience a plus.
-Positive attitude, upbeat personality
-Customer service experience a plus; good communicator.

Compensation: This is a flexible position and strictly commission based. No strict work hours. Commission is a negotiable percentage of sales per book sold.

NOTE: Interested applicants should send an email with CV and desired location coverage to onceuponadwarfvillage@gmail.com

Minimum Experience
1 year
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by david290(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
FunnyDude:

Information they say is Power. I do read Bamideles' blog, he showed us some freelance site aside fiverr, upwork that pays writers $50 per article or even per hour self.

The 20% charge on Upwork and Fiverr make it looks like slavery to me.

How can you struggle to earn $1000, and they'll deduct a whole $200..Too much!

The guy is good.
"Upwork doesn't just look 'like' slavery," it's actually slavery! On top of all the BS they shove down writers throat, they'll still go ahead and ban your account for crazy reasons like not having "enough qualifications," or hide your profile for pitching and not getting hired.
Need to be clear though - I don't have a thing against Upwork. Just a heads up to newbies that a lot has changed on Upwork since this thread was created.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by callydon(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Guys please can a naija paypal receive money from outside the country
If yes, how do I go about opening it?
If no, is there any alternative that someone can use to receive money for online transaction APART FROM PAYONEER, coz d person said the company doesn't use PAYONEER.

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by penance(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Janeyinspires:

Lol...tueh!
Sister, shey i lie ni
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 12:50am On Jul 07, 2018
callydon:
Guys please can a naija paypal receive money from outside the country
If yes, how do I go about opening it?
If no, is there any alternative that someone can use to receive money for online transaction APART FROM PAYONEER, coz d person said the company doesn't use PAYONEER.

Thanks

No naija PayPal cannot receive. An alternative would be a foreign PayPal. Contact me, I can help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.