Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387756 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kalex0(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Please guys I need your comment concerning this account of mine
www.Fiverr.com/yemfloorplan
For your AutoCAD 2D design u can order for my gig
I will render d service for U

Thanks
if it involves work outside Fiverr
u can chat me up
I'm ready to work for U till u are satisfied
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Forevermore: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2018
benebaby77:

I really like your points. I don't know why people can't be real for once. While not build a good Nigerian profile and maintain a reputation with such profile....

I am not sure that the person that wants to sell the UK verified Upwork profile sef is making a dime with it, if he does he wouldn't think of selling it....
[quot6e author=olubankemi post=69581319]

Why will anyone buy your UK verified account when he or she a Nigerian and lives in Nigeria?

I really hate it when people disguise. The person who introduced me to freekancing is using a nigerian profile and doing great, i am using a Nigeria profile and am doing pretty good. I have two long term clients. I earn weekly and monthly, one pays weekly, the other pays monthly. I introduced my sister in-law and she is doing pretty good. Infact, she introduced herself as a Nigerian copy writer. The job an American messed up was given to her and she did it perfectly. The client gave her 100 dollars extra for the excellent job.

So if you want to freelance, represent yourself. Have something to sell.[/quote]ehe?
Is that so?

Gotten just a day after account. 200$ for just 4 hours work undecided
My friend please park one side
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by smokers: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Forevermore:
[quot6e author=olubankemi post=69581319]

Gotten just a day after account. 200$ for just 4 hours work undecided
My friend please park one side

How did you approve your account
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, booksrun, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Forevermore, who should park well?

For just one month, let me show you small thing.

Can you see for jut November 2017? That is me reping Nigeria. That is just a tip. I can see you were even only paid $5, not all the $200 was funded by the client, meaning he is just trying you out. So dont deceive anyone you got that $200 with a UK account.

Just for your eyes, i will take down the pics later. Have something to sell don't disguise!!!!!

pics deleted. that was $1800 in a month with my Nigeria profile. Some Nigerians do more, even Ezekiel who posted here sometimes ago make over 3k monthly.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
I know of a Nigerian guy on upwork, am I praying to be like him soon. He is reaping cool dollars monthly from upwork. We are i the same niche.

He has two top clients that pays him $1500 each monthly. Thats a total of $3000 monthly. He is an executive freelancer on upwork, i think thats what they call upwork pro.

Upwork sent him workplace desk, system as in complete set last year. He rep Nigeria. There is another lady in portharcourt, in the same niche as mine, one particular job for over 5 years now, she is beig paid $2700 monthly. She has being on the job for over 5 years.

So, represent yourself, represent Nigeria.

I am not saying you wont face challenges as a Nigerian, but be determined and you will see yourself reaping good money.

Search for Nigerians on upwork, you will see alot are doing well, most aren't doing well too. I even see one having so many negative reviews not because he is not good but because he begs his clients for extra money. If they fail to give him he call them all sorts of name. Almost all his clients give such bad review about him. I can imagine what those clients will think of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bbee(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
I got my first job on upwork to write 10 pieces of 1200 words articles and I did just that, was paid d first milestone of $70. My client later demanded for another 10 articles which I submitted to him. After 2 weeks, I contacted him and he said he's on holidays. After another 2 weeks he told me he has cancelled d contract. No feedback nothing.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
bbee:
I got my first job on upwork to write 10 pieces of 1200 words articles and I did just that, was paid d first milestone of $70. My client later demanded for another 10 articles which I submitted to him. After 2 weeks, I contacted him and he said he's on holidays. After another 2 weeks he told me he has cancelled d contract. No feedback nothing.

Be smart boy. Dont start a job except they fund your upwork account. If not, OYO. After completing a milestone and the client is giving you more jobs, ask for the second milestone be funded else, dont do the job.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
olubankemi:
I know of a Nigerian guy on upwork, am I praying to be like him soon. He is reaping cool dollars monthly from upwork. We are i the same niche.

He has two top clients that pays him $1500 each monthly. Thats a total of $3000 monthly. He is an executive freelancer on upwork, i think thats what they call upwork pro.

Upwork sent him workplace desk, system as in complete set last year. He rep Nigeria. There is another lady in portharcourt, in the same niche as mine, one particular job for over 5 years now, she is beig paid $2700 monthly. She has being on the job for over 5 years.

I am not saying you wont face challenges as a Nigerian, but be determined and you will see yourself reaping good money.

Search for Nigerians on upwork, you will see alot are doing well, most aren't doing well too. I even see one having so many negative reviews not because he is not good but because he begs his clients for extra money. If they fail to give him he call them all sorts of name. Almost all his clients give such bad review about him. I can imagine what those clients will think of Nigerians.
What niche is that?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bbee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bbee(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
olubankemi:

Be smart boy. Dont start a job except they fund your upwork account. If not, OYO. After completing a milestone and the client is giving you more jobs, ask for the second milestone be funded else, dont do the job.

Thank you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pman06(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Still buying payoneer, skrill, btc, ethereum.

Come on whatsapp for fast deal

Quick payment guaranteed

Whatsapp : 08058029558
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hello guys.

Being withdrawing directly from upwork @N332/$, I have a dom account and I want to transfer my money to dom, however, i want to reduce the cost ($30).

How much does it cost to transfer to a payoneer account on upwork, what is the cost from payoneer to a dom account?

Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Johncrown80(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Upwork writing account that has earned over $2k. Available for sale. Contact through sig!

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Forevermore:
Fully verified UK UpWork account up for grabs wink

I passed the English test and you know what that means? It means clients will trust you with their work easily.

Quote me if interested

Interested
whatsapp me 07068612611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.....
INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2018
[s]Hi. I'm looking for someone with a real UK number to help with an SMS verification. As simple as that. And please, VoIP numbers won't work so only real, non-VoIP number. Thanks![/s]
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Gudiza(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2018
olubankemi:

Wow.. Being a while, to think I have a 3 yr Upwork account just forgotten there.
Anyway, I'm back in business..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tataiwo09(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2018
I need somebody that can put me through on upwork, I have being a good seller on fiverr, but their problems are getting too much these days. I am in writing niche (market research).

I need somebody that can do upwork mentorship for me for few days. I would really appreciate. I have registered but the platform does not look friendly like fiverr.

My whatsap digit: 234 7068 5090 77

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2018
Hi Guys, please where's that guy that sells US/Canadian phone numbers? Anyone who knows a seller should quote me, someone needs it urgently.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Cripstwick:
Hi. I'm looking for someone with a real UK number to help with an SMS verification. As simple as that. And please, VoIP numbers won't work so only real, non-VoIP number. Thanks!

Please if you see a US or Canadian real phone number seller, someone also is interested to buy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
tataiwo09:
I need somebody that can put me through on upwork, I have being a good seller on fiverr, but their problems are getting too much these days. I am in writing niche (market research).

I need somebody that can do upwork mentorship for me for few days. I would really appreciate. I have registered but the platform does not look friendly like fiverr.

My whatsap digit: 234 7068 5090 77

Thanks

Chat me up

080 six 2 seven 6 one six 8 3

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Sammig1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Weekend greetings to you
Bring all your PayPal and payoneer and upwork and fiverr and freelancer and any other work from home funds to me.

I'll open the storehouse of naira and rain you alerts.

Send me a Whatsapp msg by clicking this link.
If it's not this no, don't transact.
I don't have any no and check that truly its Sammig1 buying from you.
Thanks
https:///send?phone=2348037495005 for transactions
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Luckybelt: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pls can someone volunteer to give us free startups training here or on whatsapp? Training upwork
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by afoltundeseun(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Benthom:
and it's a wrap.....
Until you see me again here, keep it locked �
I am Ben. Ben the advocate!
Those who want to see the end of this can connect with me on whatsapp @ 09092727268 .
Please not too many messages angry grin
It's 3/3 today with a profit of 57,000 laid out.
Tabbaz:
RED FLAG ALERT

A username lilmaaxfidel with phone number
09092727268 (+2349092727268) is of questionable character.

We are waiting for more evidence before we send him out of this forum

Do not do any business with him

Tabbaz:
Scammers list continuation

236. Greenstar, Fidelmalek, lilmaaxfidel, Vjsmiles, lifeispeace, amazinghope, Tonytetuila, -08122028675, 08032632212, 0703870868, 08066666856, 07038708681, 09092727268
"Benthom"

That's his new moniker. Beware
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by midehill(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
If you need a professional writer, kindly quote me, let's start business...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
midehill:
If you need a professional writer, kindly quote me, let's start business...

I need some writers to join my team. But then, how do you I trust your skills?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.