Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387736 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
UPWORK verified UK Account available 5mins Approval of all rejected account Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
smokers:

How did you approve your account
I can help you approve it
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
UPWORK verified UK Account available 5mins Approval of all rejected account Whatsapp 07068612611 [/b]
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Aremu01(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hi....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by midehill(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Grupo:

I need some writers to join my team. But then, how do you I trust your skills?

Can you send me your email, let me send you some of my samples
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
midehill:

Send me pm, let's take it up from there.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by midehill(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Grupo:

Send me pm, let's take it up from there.

I have pm u... kindly let me knw if u hve seen my mssg
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by OMA4U(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Grupo:

Hi Grupo,

I saw that you need some writers to join your team. I will send you samples of my work and then you will see if I am fit for the job or not.
I also work on Upwork but I need another job to supplement that.

I will be waiting for your reply.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dadlous: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mayordesignshq: 2:31am On Aug 03, 2018
How can I get passed the issue of native speakers vis-a-vis writing on Upwork?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mayordesignshq: 2:33am On Aug 03, 2018
I am also a writer. Can I also send you an email?
midehill:

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE....

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE...INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.

. INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chiefkester: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Grupo:

i am a writer you could reach me on whatsapp 08086703692
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Forevermore: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hi all.
I need a good sales copywriter. I just got a contract. (3 months duration for a company)
The reason I'm posting the job details here is to enable prospective writers to access if they can do the job before spamming my inbox.
Here's the job description:

So currently I am developing a Wordpress theme that is like a sales/marketing website like:
https://unbounce.com/
https://www.clickfunnels.com/
https://www.getresponse.com/

So I want a sales copy like the above websites.

Some keywords
Marketing tool
Sales or More sales online
Cheap
No knowledge needed for code
easy to use (drag and drop interface)
Good for a growing or starting businesses

**Wordpress is the most used content management system (CMS) on the web, so a system to manage your website. A theme is a skin/design for your Wordpress website.
If you know you can write a sales copy just like the above websites, or you can do better, then apply!

234 703 068 1752
Payment is 2N a word!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Forevermore: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
OMA4U:

Hi Grupo,

I saw that you need some writers to join your team. I will send you samples of my work and then you will see if I am fit for the job or not.
I also work on Upwork but I need another job to supplement that.

I will be waiting for your reply.
if you can write near level of a native English speaker, then contact me.

I need a good sales copywriter. I just got a contract. (3 months duration for a company)
The reason I'm posting the job details here is to enable prospective writers to access if they can do the job before spamming my inbox.
Here's the job description:

So currently I am developing a Wordpress theme that is like a sales/marketing website like:
https://unbounce.com/
https://www.clickfunnels.com/
https://www.getresponse.com/

So I want a sales copy like the above websites.

Some keywords
Marketing tool
Sales or More sales online
Cheap
No knowledge needed for code
easy to use (drag and drop interface)
Good for a growing or starting businesses

**Wordpress is the most used content management system (CMS) on the web, so a system to manage your website. A theme is a skin/design for your Wordpress website.
If you know you can write a sales copy just like the above websites, or you can do better, then apply!

234 703 068 1752
Payment is 2N a word!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
justi4jesu:
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
$100 PayPal available for collection via my email
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 1:19am On Aug 07, 2018
hello guys, I can not login into Upwork. the message keep saying that am login in from Iran, syriaCuba, north Korea and so I can not be granted access because US gov has ban access from those countries. the funniest part is my location is Nigeria I don't understand what they mean that am browsing from those countries. is any body having similar issue, if yes how did you resolve it please kindly share. thanks : )
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Payoneer funds needed

Instant payment

Best rate
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Someone very proficient with APA style, editing grammatical errors.

Candidate will be responsible for drafting partial content for company reports surrounding the national opioid crisis and compiling full reports for monthly distribution. Candidate will ensure all elements of report are edited and included in final draft for publishing.

Candidate will also be responsible for sending Excel batch files to analysts daily for cleaning, receiving cleaned batches, and maintaining project records in Excel. Candidate will be responsible for drafting weekly two-page summaries of work conducted by analyst team.

Desired Qualifications:
High Attention to Detail
Punctual/Able to Meet Strict Deadlines
Comfortable Managing Several Projects at Once
Strong Interpersonal and Written Communication Skills

Only experienced and interested candidate Contact me via Whatsapp on my signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
emmaversity:
hello guys, I can not login into Upwork. the message keep saying that am login in from Iran, syriaCuba, north Korea and so I can not be granted access because US gov has ban access from those countries. the funniest part is my location is Nigeria I don't understand what they mean that am browsing from those countries. is any body having similar issue, if yes how did you resolve it please kindly share. thanks : )

Make sure your ISP does not provide a dynamic IP address that keeps shuffling from one country's Ip to another.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Forevermore: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Hey , here's the link for the article we want you to re-create for us. All you have to do is follow the same format, but just publish in a word doc with bolded headers + content. Save all photos to a folder, and cite the original sources. Try to have about the same # of headers as the original. We will be turning it into a slideshow as well, so it needs to read as such. Feel free to ping me with any questions.

http://travelerfeed.com/rare-pair-twin-elephant-calves-excites-conservationists-tanzania/
There's the link to the article that needs rewriting. If you can rewrite that, creatively, get in touch with me : 07030681752
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
topsquino:
Many people have been sending me messages lately that I should share my Grammarly Premium Account with them. I have always done so FOR FREE in the past. But the problem is that most people I share my details with often compromise my accounts, sharing my password with other freelancers.

As such, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N300/day ($1/day) for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

Baba. Could you oblige me your Grammarly? I have a need for it urgently.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed

Instant payment

Best rate

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good afternoon all. My client sent $100 to my email can an exchanger receive it for me?

Please it is not an illegal fund. He's my long term client on Upwork. I write academic journal paper for him and he opted to pay me off Upwork.

Scammer please back off.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emani06(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
victor101:
Good afternoon all. My client sent $100 to my email can an exchanger receive it for me?

Please it is not an illegal fund. He's my long term client on Upwork. I write academic journal paper for him and he opted to pay me off Upwork.

Scammer please back off.
You can come to my Whatsapp let me add your email to my PayPal account and pay u in Naira if u are okay at the rate of #320/$
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
emani06:

You can come to my Whatsapp let me add your email to my PayPal account and pay u in Naira if u are okay at the rate of #320/$

Do you want to receive a curse that YOU AND YOUR generation will not be delivered from?

emani06 SCAM

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=+emani06+scam&search=Search

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Forevermore: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
victor101:

Do you want to receive a curse that YOU AND YOUR generation will not be delivered from?

emani06 SCAM

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=+emani06+scam&search=Search

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2018
I am available to offer top-quality writing services to you at an affordable rate. I have rich experience in handling projects in a range of niches such as academic writing; eBook writing; legal writing; content writing; article writing; etc.
(Please contact me on 0816/903/7433 for a unique service, promptly delivered.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.