Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387117 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TOMMIEYIKES: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2018
pcoolioz:

I did not want to comment before. But mehn, you are def forevermore. Same pattern, no difference whatsoever.

Feel free to throw insults. It's your way so I expect nothing less.
the guy must be a legend then that you know how he types and communicates.
Phew!I'm done with this!
ArticleBeast:
I said it yesterday that it was Forevermore. Forevermore lives in Calabar same as this dude. They are both in the betting section, food section, and others. Everybody makes mistake but owning to your mistake and moving ahead sets the difference
not forevermore, never was, never will be!
AtoningBlood:

you are right. he has more than one upwork name. Waooo, but I think he should use his good areas to help people than being insultive and being a scammer.

@Fidelis, please sit down and talk to yourself ok, you are good but calm down and use the good thing God has deposited in you to help humanities.

I have one upwork account, one fiverr account, and one Craigslist account
So knock yourself out!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ShineBrighter: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2018
ShineBrighter:
Hello fellow freelancers ; I'm using a Nigerian account on upwork. But as of late getting jobs seems a herculean task.
So in all adversity, I intend opening a US/UK/Canadian account.
That being said ;what are the pros and cons of opening a foreign account using a foreign identity.
Shalom.
nobody wan answer me?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dominique
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShineBrighter:
nobody wan answer me?

Wetin you wan hear? Read this thread from page 1 and you will see the answers staring you in the face.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jesuspikin8: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Pm me
Just did boss. Thanks once more
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESTAC101: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please Gurus,
What's the best software for Backlink and Dofollow building?
Also,is there anyone here that does citation building for local businesses?

Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
tosinjay:
Still buying payoneer funds

Contact on signature let's deal

Instant payment guaranteed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adek15(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Why not do quantity surveying. Can you do that? I think civil guys too can do quantity surveying, abi? That sells on upwork well. Stuff like material calculations, all of that.
OK. Thank you.
I didn't know I could do that but I luv designing houses more. Wished they would just unblock my account.
A quick question pls, how do i upload my certificate, not certification?
And if I change to another gig, will my account be unblocked automatically?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
AtoningBlood:
Deleted.

I will only inbox whoever needs the tips. for some reasons i removed the post.

Bro i need help oh!. Pls
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adenich01: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Bring all quiz writing jobs to the inbox on +2349032862150 via whatsapp at a cheaper rate.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adenich01: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Bring all quiz writing jobs to the inbox on +2349032862150 via whatsapp at a cheaper rate.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adenich01: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adenich01: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adenich01: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
tosinjay:
Still buying payoneer funds

Contact on signature let's deal.

Instant payment guaranteed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Misterdhee1(m): 2:59am On Oct 08, 2018
$10 fiverr review available from UK account. Price is #4300 firm.

09030600422. (WhatsApp only)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2018
Misterdhee1:
$10 review available from UK account. Price is #4300 firm.

09030600422. (WhatsApp only)
do you mean upwork review ?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adek15(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
I got this mail in reference to my account that has been suspended. "...... Please note that we will not be able to review your appeal unless you attach supporting documents to verify your education, skills or experience......" how do i upload evidence of my education on upwork pls.
Is it permissible for me to open another account and do another gig entirely on upwork?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hi everyone

I have a professional writer and friend who wants to start freelancing. But first, I would like her to work with other professionals here for 1-2 weeks while I assist her to build her freelancing profile. It would be great if anyone can assist me on this one. By working with others, I believe she would be able to learn the trade of the business properly. Here are the skills she offers:

1. Proofreading and editing.
2. Novel writing.
3.Ghost writing.
4. Article writing.
5. Content writing.
6. Copywriting.

As for her experience, she is a graduate of mass communication and has more than 5 years’ writing experience. So, rest assured you are working with a professional.

If you think you need a professional writer who can meet your needs, feel free to contact me, kindly quote me or send me a PM so that I can contact you.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Kaysalas(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
stagger:

Wetin you wan hear? Read this thread from page 1 and you will see the answers staring you in the face.
hi stagger, abeg, i am looking through udemy right now for a course on crypto, but i am not sure which to go for. i bought a course on mobile repairs some time past(from udemy), and i must say, it was a piece of crap! just wondering if you could recommend one(on crypto)..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by InstantFunds: 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bring all your Fiverr/Paypal/Freelancer/Upwork withdrawals and i will buy and pay instantly.
I buy from $30 and above..

WhatsApp contact details available on my signature.

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2018
BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 310-335/USD 320-335 Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #52-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 55-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 220-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.....
RMB is available @ 54.5/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE..
.... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE.
..... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE....
.. INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE...
... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE...
... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE
...... INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FrancisAdl(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
BULK FIVERR REVIEWS NEEDED

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Adek15:
I got this mail in reference to my account that has been suspended. "...... Please note that we will not be able to review your appeal unless you attach supporting documents to verify your education, skills or experience......" how do i upload evidence of my education on upwork pls.
Is it permissible for me to open another account and do another gig entirely on upwork?
Kiss dat account goodbye embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.