Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387773 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2018
Upwork Nigerian Acct Group

Come WhatsApp
Lets discuss how to get an
Approve Account without stress..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by damyady: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2018
Fiverr review on France account is available now.
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Egonne1(f): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
We buy cashapp funds. Great rate. Instant payment.

Let us help you receive from your legit clients and pay you naira.

All quantities are welcome
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ewawumi(f): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Please can anyone explain how freelancer works? Especially, after bidding for an offer, what next? Thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by BetterWorld100: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2018
We have an equipped office space to lease out, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will be rewarded. For more info. call 08020889369
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sammorad(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
ewawumi:
Please can anyone explain how freelancer works? Especially, after bidding for an offer, what next? Thank you

House, plz I am also interested in dis, I av nodded for 3 projects and don't know what will happen next.
Any one with an idea should kindly help
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by superman1073: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
PROMOTROLLEY FREE DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING*

Dear all,

This is the future of marketing and that future is HERE!!!!

Don't be left behind.

Are you -

1. An Entrepreneur
2. Employed
3. Unemployed
4. An Undergraduate.
5.Retiree

Then this is for you.

*PromoTrolley* is offering a free capacity building training program

*DIGITAL MARKETING LEVEL 1*

This training is *FREE* and can enable you to:

1. Start your own business.

2. Get a Job in Digital Marketing.

3. Earn money with PromoTrolley.

Pls, click on the Link below to join and wait for further instructions on the group forum.

Let's begin to reshape our lives, reposition our business and change our world.

Join today by using the link below.
https:///HkgZLUgPg7zKNYC3PXTaDn
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Areaboyfriend(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
My upwork connect is finished. Any help?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Areaboyfriend:
My upwork connect is finished. Any help?

Buy more from them. $10. Either you ensure that you make money from the 60 free connects, or you buy more when they are exhausted. Or you wait until your monthly cycle is finished. No help in this business. You have to take responsibility for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chieni(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
ewawumi:
when you bid for an offer, it's left for the buyer to choose who he wants. You would be contacted by the buyer if you are chosen.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
stagger:

Buy more from them. $10. Either you ensure that you make money from the 60 free connects, or you buy more when they are exhausted. Or you wait until your monthly cycle is finished. No help in this business. You have to take responsibility for yourself.
Indeed grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Areaboyfriend(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
stagger:

Okay. How long does the monthly cycle last?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
ewawumi:
You wait 4 their respond regarding ur offer....but if u keep bidding without any respond from ur client then get ready 4 upwork hammer they hammer people account 4 common. grin

Goodluck..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by domdan13(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hello ever spirited hustlers!

I'm in search of creative writers who are interested in writing 2000+ daily articles on SEO Digital marketing topics. Efficiency and optimization highly needed.

Contact me on this number 09030220943
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chieni(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone. please I would like to know what skills are in high demand in freelancing? Most of the freelance skills requires that one is trained. which would you advise me to for? Please I would appreciate inputs from experienced freelancers. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
chieni:
Hello everyone. please I would like to know what skills are in
high demand in freelancing? Most of the freelance skills
requires that one is trained. which would you advise me to
for? Please I would appreciate inputs from experienced
freelancers. Thanks.

Data Science. Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chieni(f): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
stagger:

Thanks. More like data analysis right?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by generationz(f): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
stagger:

doesn't that require having a bachelors degree in statistics or maths?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
generationz:

Maths, IT, Statistics or Physics. If the guy is serious, he will do it. What is 4 years compared to solid earnings for a lifetime? Do you know how much these guys earn, and are highly sought after in companies? Machine learning and AI is the future.

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Carmal90(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
generationz:

OK, without having bachelor degree in afro mention degree, one cannot be qualified as data science?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Carmal90(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
stagger:

Maths, IT, Statistics or Physics. If the guy is serious, he will do it. What is 4 years compared to solid earnings for a lifetime? Do you know how much these guys earn, and are highly sought after in companies? Machine learning and AI is the future.

OK, without having bachelor degree in afro mention degree, one cannot be qualified as data science?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by generationz(f): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Carmal90:

yes

A degree in mathematics and statistics.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by generationz(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
stagger:

@Funnydude come and see o

didn't you study statistics ? why are you wasting your time with eBook writing when you can make millions from this

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Carmal90(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
generationz:

yes

A degree in mathematics and statistics.
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
chieni:

Thanks. More like data analysis right?

More like data analysis, but it goes deeper than data analysis.

It can be succinctly put 'advanced data analysis'.

Note that data analytic and data science are often used interchangeably....

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
generationz:

You don't need a degree in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering before you can become 'data scientist'.

Any degree should suffice, but you must have passion and ready to learn quantitative analysis. That's, you must not be someone that don't like mathematics/statistics or calculation. Even though, you can carry out the data science tasks without any quantitative knowledge, it becomes very difficult for you to know why you are dong what you are doing. And it doesn't make any sense if you can't explain your analytical result.

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chieni(f): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
benebaby77:

More like data analysis, but it goes deeper than data analysis.

It can be succinctly put 'advanced data analysis'.

Note that data analytic and data science are often used interchangeably....
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chieni(f): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
chieni:
Hello everyone. please I would like to know what skills are in
high demand in freelancing? Most of the freelance skills
requires that one is trained. which would you advise me to
for? Please I would appreciate inputs from experienced
freelancers. Thanks.
more input please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.