Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387942 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FunnyDude(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm a Statistician by profession with proficiency with R programming, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.

I'm currently learning MySQL and UI/UX (Front and back end development).

Knowing that we're in the world of revolutionrization. I know data is the future

I've been learning the skill since I was in the University of Nigeria

Just that I don't put in more efforts to use it for a living

I've been writing about SEO, sales copy prior before last month.

My love for data has made me ventured into Research writing.

I'm going back fully to use my Stat Degree for a living

Don't get me wrong

I love figures, l'm analytical by Birth

So, it's not about the money.. It's my passion.

Tip$:

To be a Data Scientist, you have to learn about codes like Python, R, machine learning, JavaScript,, MySQL.
You can learn the skills here :
Udemy.com
Coursera.com
Lynda. com
Alison. com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FunnyDude(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
generationz:

@Funnydude come and see o

didn't you study statistics ? why are you wasting your time with eBook writing when you can make millions from this

Thanks I'm here. Now in the front sit to listen to more exposition.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Nigerian fiverr seller review avaiilable

$10 #4100

contact on signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2018
To create an APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT today, Call/ WhatsApp: 07033459289...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Masternostra: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Upwork verified account contact me; (Foreign and Nigerian account)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
To create an APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT under 24 hours, WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2347033459289

Call: 07063709124.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
To create an APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT under 24 hours, WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2347033459289

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by walewriter: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
$450 (in btc and ETH) available for sale. If you're interested, kindly contact me with your best rates on WhatsApp zero 8 one 6948175eight
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by shady2royce(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
superman1073:
PROMOTROLLEY FREE DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING*

Dear all,

This is the future of marketing and that future is HERE!!!!

Don't be left behind.

Are you -

1. An Entrepreneur
2. Employed
3. Unemployed
4. An Undergraduate.
5.Retiree

Then this is for you.

*PromoTrolley* is offering a free capacity building training program

*DIGITAL MARKETING LEVEL 1*

This training is *FREE* and can enable you to:

1. Start your own business.

2. Get a Job in Digital Marketing.

3. Earn money with PromoTrolley.

Pls, click on the Link below to join and wait for further instructions on the group forum.

Let's begin to reshape our lives, reposition our business and change our world.

Join today by using the link below.
https:///HkgZLUgPg7zKNYC3PXTaDn

The link is not working oga
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by walewriter: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
$450 (in btc and ETH) available. If interested contact 08169481758 via whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE......
INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING [/b

[b]STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE......
INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by islamics(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2018
@Carmal90 so you dey here too? Used to see you for domain ministry.

@stagger Please since you don tey for the freelancing world, just in case you have a gig for Native Android developer/Java stuff; I am very much available. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Carmal90(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2018
islamics:
@Carmal90 so you dey here too? Used to see you for domain ministry.

@stagger Please since you don tey for the freelancing world, just in case you have a gig for Native Android developer/Java stuff; I am very much available. Thanks.

Baba, domaining is hard, I want to learn skills,but I don't dry try small small for photoshop and illustrator
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by islamics(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Baba, domaining is hard, I want to learn skills,but I don't dry try small small for photoshop and illustrator
No be lie. At least una don make small sales. Me still dey chase my first sale. And I don dey up my programming skill for real.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Carmal90(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2018
islamics:

No be lie. At least una don make small sales. Me still dey chase my first sale. And I don dey up my programming skill for real.

May Allah help us,I think having a skills is better,just learning though
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by superblexy(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Upwork account for sale At cheap price
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by InstantFunds: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Bring all your Fiverr/Paypal/Freelancer/Upwork withdrawals and i will buy and pay instantly.
I buy from $30 and above.

WhatsApp contact details available on my signature..

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sammorad(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Carmal90:

May Allah help us,I think having a skills is better,just learning though

Bros no be lie

Domain is not easy, here too to learn and acquire skill, but too many distractions unlike the domain thread that is knowledge based and very focused
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dome777: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Want to learn how I make millions of naira every year working part-time on Upwork?

I went from earning $3 for 1k words to $10 for 100 words.

You can join my FREE Facebook group where I teach advanced tactics on how to DOMINATE Upwork.

Click below to join FREE FB Group ---
https://web./1968378610083196

This group is for you if you have an upwork account... You have in-demand skills to offer (marketing, writing, software, etc)... and you are willin to provide VALUE for your clients. Because freelancing is a business so you must treat your clients like gold.

Join today.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by islamics(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
sammorad:

Bros no be lie

Domain is not easy, here too to learn and acquire skill, but too many distractions unlike the domain thread that is knowledge based and very focused
Na to just pinch your tent for some niche and hope for the best. But make one dey open to change sha cos what sells today might not sell tomorrow.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Work From Home Job for the Right Professional

There is an ongoing flow of work for the ideal candidate with 7k to 12k payment weekly, every Saturday

We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in English copy-editing. Specifically, opioid-related texts, public health reports, academic papers and summarizing the U.S. FCA legal articles.

- editing alert logs and reports
- Online research
- summarizing FCA articles and cite web sources in APA style
- Availability may require someone free to work intermittently around 9 am to 5 pm EST US time (Please convert in your local time)
- Must be fanatical to deadline
- and fast turnaround time

The chosen candidate will follow our editing guidelines and sign a confidentiality agreement.

Skills Required
Copy Editing, Research, Editing, Publishing, Paraphrasing, Fair knowledge of the U.S. Legal System, Good Knowledge of the U.S. Opioid Crisis

Diasporan Candidates from the US, UK, Canada are welcome to apply. Excellent English usage and proficiency required (both writing and oral)

Contact on Whatsapp (See Signature)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Finest4luv1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
100℅ fully verified upwork account up for grab

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.