Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? (721 Views)

If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by topup: 1:14am On Apr 08, 2009
Hey everyone,

Talking about romance, here's a simple question;

- Have all your new b/fs or g/fs (successive ones) - been better than the last.

Here we are advising people to let go of the past and aim high for the future, but is that really the case, are we making improvements or would you say love is still a game of chance for you??
Do you wish you never left the ex because of your current girlfriend/boyfriend or do you not let yourself get in that situation in the first place??

You see where I'm going with this, dontcha??

We all talk the talk, but do we walk the walk smiley - enough with the movie lines, opinions please:
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by iice(f): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2009
Never looked back.  Don't any regrets whatsoever.  It's helps that am friends with them all, but even if not.  .  .iice has passed that stage cheesy

I wouldn't say i was improving or not improving lol.  I tend to date totally different people with the common denominators of craziness/intelligence/humour.  But aside from that, all are different cheesy
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by IFELEKE(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2009
topup:

Hey everyone,

Talking about romance, here's a simple question;

Sincerely topup,
Presently what I have is what i will call a fling mate and i won't say it's better,It's just a convienient way of bidding time.

topup:

[color=#008855][font=arial]
would you say love is still a game of chance for you??

Wouldn't call it that.
Chance is a 50 50 thing, with equal blend of possibilities and uncertainties.
For me, It's not a Game of Chance,My options are open and it will come.

topup:

Do you wish you never left the ex because of your current girlfriend/boyfriend or do you not let yourself get in that situation in the first place??

No Regrets.
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by Sissy3(f): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2009
topup:

[color=#008855][font=arial]Hey everyone,

yes definitely,  jealousy and possessiveness are not my thing which was the case with the X. so it definitely better now

topup:

Here we are advising people to let go of the past and aim high for the future, but is that really the case, are we making improvements or would you say love is still a game of chance for you??

that was the truth in my own case forgetting about the past and moving 4ward. definitely made a big improvement

topup:

I'm glad i left. no regrets
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by hollandis(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2009
topup:

You see where I'm going with this, dontcha??

Sorry,I don't get your drift
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by Czarskit(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2009
~ They both av their similarities & differences ~ If both r comp'd & contra'd I'd say I'm sky bound ~
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by JJYOU: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2009
wbb
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by bridget007(f): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2009
I have small regrets leaving me
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by IFELEKE(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2009
bridget007:

I do believe there is someone out there for me and won't give up on love, but I know my standards now are a lot higher and at the first sign of a liar, cheat and cheapness now I wil be out of there before my heart is touched again.
Touching. . .
If you keep your heart and mind open like a parachute, the air of love will lift you high once again.
Ciao!
Re: Are You Climbing That Mountain Or Rolling Down? by topup: 3:14am On Apr 09, 2009
hollandis:

Sorry,I don't get your drift

My 'drift' was summarized in the next sentence, "We all talk the talk, but do we walk the walhk."

It's nice to hear everyone's opinions, yes sometimes it's not always as simple as stepping up, especially if you're really good at picking out good matches, but it's the specifics such as humour and general attraction which determine for you if the person is a keeper.

Well, if your ex was a liar and a cheater, it's much easier to step up than if 'things just didn't work out'.

(1) (Reply)

Distant Relationship / What Are The Three Things Ladies Are After In A Relationship? / Friend Commited Suicide Because Of Girl; ( Is Love Worth Dying For?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.